ECG Electrical Victoria Pty Ltd

ECG Electrical Victoria Pty Ltd Reviews

ECG Electrical Victoria put our energy into making sure that you save on yours. In House Teams, Servicing Residential and Commercial Solar projects around Victoria.

Reviewers report paying: $6,800 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

ECG Electrical Victoria Pty Ltd Reviews (4)

Excellent service. Flexible. Helpful.

I spoke to a few different companies about solar panels whilst in the middle of one of Melbourne's COVID lockdowns. Of all the ones I spoke with ECG were the most generous with their time (thanks Elias) and answered all of my questions. They also introduced me to the CBA Green Loan (if you're a CBA customer - look this up, it's as good as it sounds).

As we approached installation we had a series of lockdowns which meant the installation date was moved around several times (understandably). At this point I was starting to worry that perhaps I'd selected ECG for the wrong reasons (good customer service) and wondered if I'd done enough due diligence.

On installation day the team turned up as scheduled. They were neat and tidy (a first for electricians). They were happy for me to ask questions, and everything has worked out as I expected. The first few days of power generation have been more than their projected average for August (I realise this could simply be normal fluctuations).

I expect a lot of others, and am pleased to recommend Elias and the team at ECG.

Great value installation, great service, good quality kit, great installation team

This is the third solar installation I have organised and I must say that this was the best so far.

I followed a 3 quote process and ECG was the best value. The sales person was very knowledgeable and assisted in developing the design, maximising the solar coverage in the available space.

Tradies were punctual, did a very good quality job, inspector passes the work first time with no issue.

Only a minor issue that was associated with a missing part was resolved within 2 days. Great communication during the process.

I would recommend ECG and use them again if I have the opportunity.

Great installation at a good price.

ECG were very easy to deal with and gave a good price. The installation was done efficiently and the crew were helpful in explaining the all the components of the system. It was a good job all done in one day.

Honest advice during quotation and excellent customer service before, during and after installation.

While all of the companies recommended by SolarQuotes were excellent to deal with and very similar with their offerings, I went with ECG Electrical Victoria as they provided the best value for money offering based on my requirements. John from ECG was great to deal with provided advice throughout the process to ensure I got exactly what i wanted. Highly recommend John and his team. The after sales service has been very good and they have always answered any questions I had.