• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Energy Storage Direct Reviews

About Energy Storage Direct, Solar Installers

Energy Storage Direct serves SA & WA and following are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Energy Storage Direct Solar Reviews

From Geoff The Salesmen to Brodie and his crew the service was spot on Very helpful polite and prompt couldn't fault them Show additional information
Sales Rep was all over me when I was considering between two companies on Solar Panel purchase.
Installation was fine except one was broken during transit and the replacement took 2.5 weeks.
Three months later still waiting for:
Paperwork to prove the panels are insured
Serial Numbers for panels for personal insurance purposes
Instructions on Bluetooth
Owners manual which isn’t written in German like the one I have so I know how the SMA is working.
Multiple phone calls to sales rep and state manager have proved unsuccessful. Very disappointed in the after service of this company
The Energy Storage Direct sales person, Sam, visited our home and answered all of our questions - which mostly came after the visit, via email and phone. He was always prompt and informative. We were happy to go with a locally based company.
The other company who provided a quote, iGreen Energy, sent numerous emails with 'limited time offers' even after I asked them to stop. I had to ask 4 times for them to stop emailing me before I marked their emails as spam to stop them. I have since received a phone call from them still trying to sell me a system. This conduct seems shoddy to me and I would suggest steering well clear of iGreen Energy.
Extremely happy with the performance of my Seraphim panels Show additional information