Fased Pty Limited Reviews

About Fased Pty Limited, Solar Installers

Fased Pty Limited
Fased Pty Limited is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 16 845 312 792  ABN active since 01 Feb 2010 | The Trustee For The F & M Carbone Family Trust
ACN: 141 827 116  ACN active since 03 Feb 2010 | Fased Pty Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2015176 Fased Pty Limited
Fased Pty Limited is a Solar Power Installation company based in Weston and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Fased Pty Limited Solar Reviews

Absolutely no regrets!

The service from quotation to installation was of the highest calibre. I was impressed by the quality of customer service, throughout the process. The quotation from Fased was not the cheapest we recieved, but what was most relevant to us was honesty and professionalism. And that is precisely what we recieved from Fased. The PV system has now been in service since mid January 2020 and is performing precisely as advertised and with absolutely no complaints or regrets. Show additional information

Fantastic Installation and Installer

I spoke with Frank from Fased and felt immediately at ease. He came to our home and confirmed exactly what was needed for our challenging installation and sent through a detailed quote which was easy to understand. Frank kept us regularly up to date.

Frank was cleverly able to plan the installation so that there was a bare minimum of conduit visible, my nightmare was that we would end up with a nasty white stripe down the side of the grey brick which would stand out like a sore thumb. The job was completed with a minimum of fuss and our garage was cleaner when he finished than when he started!

Very happy with the installed system!

A 10/10 experience

Fased was an absolute pleasure to deal with. From the quote stage - to completion of the job, Fased were very professional and did a fantastic job. They were punctual, kept a tidy site and turned up when they say they will. The attention to detail was second to none. Fased were also very happy to field my calls post installation and followed up to make sure things were working well. I am very happy with my system. I could not recommend them highly enough. Show additional information

Solar System Installation

The quotation process was straight forward with minimal disruption, FASED could see what was exactly required to that specified.
The installation went really well, not rushed and the team communicated well and were very capable to completing the task in a punctual manner, including the paperwork.
The customer service was exceptional and they had good communication with the suppliers to obtain the required sign-off of the system.
I highly recommended them to anyone.