G & A Martin Electrical Contractors & Solar

G & A Martin Electrical Contractors & Solar Reviews

G & A Martin Electrical Contractors & Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Laurieton NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,599 - $6,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

G & A Martin Electrical Contractors & Solar Reviews (7)

Professional installation

Joni’s expert advice and explanation of the whole process made my job of deciding on what I needed at lot easier. She answered all my questions and some that I had not thought of. The team of installers were polite , punctual any tidy. They took the time to explain how everything worked , the best way to organise things helped with the organisation of connecting to the grid. I could not have picked a better company to organise my solar.

Exceptional service and installation

G & A Martin Electrical Contractors provided exceptional service from quoting, installation, and grid connection. All staff, both in the office and onsite were professional and provided exceptional customer service. The installation process was efficient, professional, and completed to a very high standard. We would have no hesitation in recommending G & A Martin Electrical Contractors for all your electricial needs.

Could not be happier.

I prefer to use local suppliers and G & A Martin are. Quote was good and well explained. They included the Government rebate in the quote and made all the required arrangements with the relevant electrical authorities. However, the most impressive part was the installers! It was a day long job and they were efficient, quiet, respectful and polite. And best of all left absolutely no mess behind. System is working perfectly. The only blemish was the sale person who, on two occasions, said she would do something ... but didn't. Apart from that she was very knowledgeable and easily contactable. I am a happy customer.

Professional people and nothing too hard for them

Could not have asked for better customer service from Joanie the sales lady through to the accounts ladies to the boys installing. Such pleasant, professional people and so pleased we chose G&A Martin for this job.

Would recommend them in a heart beat.

Solar Geniuses

When I started looking at getting solar, I had to do some research, etc. Then the process of getting some quotes.
G&A Martin were one of the companies that I contacted
To my pleasure, from the first meeting where I was given all the information that I needed to know on what systems were available but more importantly what was suitable for my home and my needs
In the end I chose G&A Martin because their prices were more than reasonable, their staff kept me informed and were punctual.
Outstanding service
Many thanks
Graeme and Sonia

Happy crew, very obliging, top class installation

I have been wanting to write sooner, however my internet server crashed and it has taken me until today to get back on line. Maybe the boys have already told you that I was a bit on edge while they were working on my roof. To be honest I was worried, that the roof being over thirty years old and having so much traffic on it. Leaks may develop. while we did have a small leak the boys wasted very little time in fixing it for me. So all ended on a very positive note.

I must add, your crew were of the very highest standard Truly what a great bunch of tradesman, So very professional work was carried out with a very pleasing result. All of the men treated me with the highest regard and with a very happy attitude. I can not praise them enough. The entire job was finished to the highest standard possible. I could not be happier with the fantastic installation. Should you ever want a personal recommendation Please feel to give my name to any person who would like to a positive reference. Finally would you please pass on my deep gratitude to All od them. A happier bunch of men would be hard to find, they did you proud to sat the least. Warm Regards Kerry.

Excellent service

I got three quotes through solarquotes.com however many of my colleagues recommended G & A Martin.

They were prompt, knowledgeable and their pricing was fair and reasonable. They were very quick to respond to my many queries.