• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Global Home Solutions Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

About Global Home Solutions Australia Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Global Home Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Broadmeadow and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes.

More about Global Home Solutions here:

Global Home Solutions Australia Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great service. Very timely. Good to deal with. Show additional information
Global Home Solutions contacted me within two hours of me submitting my inquiry through Solar Quotes, this was on a Saturday afternoon! They made an appointment for the following Monday morning, at a time that my wife and I could both be present. The representative who gave us the quotes was an electrical engineer, not just a salesman. We went for a high end system with micro inverters (which is what I wanted). We had originally thought that a five kW array was what we needed, but GHS calculated that 4.2 kW was closer to our usage. The installers complied with my desire to feed the cables through the wall cavity, rather than have conduit running down the outside, and they were finished within less than three hours. We love having the Enphase MyEnlighten programme to track our electrical output and adjust our time of use accordingly.

The system we installed was quite expensive, but also top quality. GHS also provide budget solutions with finance which would be ideal for low income earners wanting to get into solar. This may sound like an advertorial, but GHS ran through absolutely every option with us.
The whole experience from first contact to quick installation- within 7 days from decision time - was easy. Everything happened as promised. I think we paid a bit more than others were asking for a similar product but these guys were able to explain what we were buying and why better than others. They made a couple of mistakes in quoting but all was fixed quickly and at their cost. Still waiting on the meter though but I guess that’s no surprise. Show additional information
Seem less Show additional information
Four points when buying a product:

1. Initial discussion of needs and wants
2. Offering benefits with options to suit #1
3. Installation or supply of agreed #2
4. Follow up and Support of #3
Calum at Global Home Solutions, offered the analysis perfectly with options.

The team installed on time and finished on time perfectly.
Admin followed up after installation and clarified any issues.

As hoped everything went perfect and nothing went wrong, I'm certain the Global Home Solutions Team would fix in a heartbeat.

I had two installations in my home and my daughters in one day, both were done with no fuss professionally.

5 Star Recommendation, happy to be contacted.
Nev N King
www.mobilesharpening.com.au
They were the only company to contact me promptly and indeed did so right at the start of business for the week. The very knowledgeable sales person came exactly on time, first thing the following morning. The person who was supposed to come was sick so someone else came with no disruption to myself. Inspection, design etc were very well done. There was no attempt to up-sell beyond what was best for the job. Installation happened exactly on schedule the following week.
Installation was professional and courteously executed. Equipment and fittings were of excellent quality. I had wanted Enphase Enlighten Manager and they supplied it without any problem. People using other installers have frequently not had this good experience. Interaction with their office was good with prompt responses and questions were answered quickly and well.
I thought their installation was a little expensive compared with others installing the same equipment. However, there were no problems and they were very professional and efficient. Everything worked well.
I shall shortly get them to add some extras to the system and have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Minefield of Solar companies and could have gone for several cheaper systems. The Salesperson/Technician from Global Home Solutions was very professional, didn't push anything, simply advised to our needs. Weeks later, we decided on purchasing Global Home Solutions product, a system that remained value for money, although it was more expensive, I was buying a quality system. Couple of days later team of 5 installers came out and installed 5KW system, again, awesome experience, could not have been more professional and polite. Which supplier to choose is a daunting experience, not a decision taken lightly. I know I have a quality product, sales and installation was a pleasant experience, our choice of company is worth informing others about - extremely professional company with exceptional staff. Show additional information
Amazingly quick.

Visited our house to quote, we agreed on the spot and system was installed the next day.

More expensive then others but hopefully we'll get it back in 20 years time when the panels are still super efficient.
We had a problem with our installation BUT Global Homes Solution were prompt (as in next day from being advised) and the attention is very personal. All our important contact has been with one of the directors. They have been really good at making sure our system meets their promises and fixing any glitches Show additional information
It took a couple of false starts with this supplier, having only the weekends to be able to meet with the rep, having cancelled once and no-showed once. But it was worth persevering. Show additional information
Fast, courteous, neat and professional install. Show additional information