Global Home Solutions Reviews

About Global Home Solutions, Solar Installers

Global Home Solutions

Estimated pricing for system: $6,000 - $7,000 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

Global Home Solutions trading under ABN 38 614 012 261, Global Home Solutions Australia Pty Ltd ACN 614 012 261 went into Liquidation on 31 July 2019.

We were advised around Sep 16, 2019 that Global Home Solutions now trades under ABN 42 634 829 888, Atal Trading Australia Pty Limited ACN 634 829 888.

Message from the owner........

Hello to our fellow customers, future customers & followers...

We are a Twin Flame couple (Married Universally), we are Earth & Light Warriors whom have a strong passion for all things when it comes to helping our beautiful earth mother, humanity & our animals. We are here to provide a platform where we are contributing & keeping things all sustainable/green with future work around charity?s/animal sanctuary?s, sponsoring, gifting/helping communities/others & holding healing retreats...

We both share a strong passion for renewable energy and believe it is the way forward for our future on this planet that we call home.

We had an amazing opportunity to re establish Global Home Solutions and carry on with the name, database & any social media outlets.

We will provide everyone with high quality service ~ We will always make sure we are doing this to the best of our ability.

We would like to reassure our existing customers that you have our full support & to our new customers going forward that you  will always be looked after with complete honesty and integrity.

We are extremely excited to be on this beautiful mission to help our earth become a much healthier, happier place.

Love & light

Alarna & Anthony

Global Home Solutions Solar Reviews

Extremely happy with our system

We are extremely happy with our system we only had it running halfway through last quarter billing period and our power bill was $238.00 this time last year our power bill was just under a thousand dollars, so far in this quarter AGL has charged me $42.60 for powering but I have put $68.35 back into grid so I am around $24.00 in credit with AGL system working better that Anthony told me it would at this rate I won’t have a bill from AGL for this quarter Show additional information

Well-managed enquiry, site appraisal and quote

The whole process from first consultation to installation went seemlessly for me. A promptly attended visit for site assessment was soon followed by a competitive quote that considered my needs and preferences for the system. Being for a duplex, I was provided with technically two installations over two days which was carried out with care & compliance. All of my queries and questions were handled politely and professionally. Looking forward to receiving the set-up process for the monitoring systems. Show additional information

Very Happy with the whole system

WE have an existing solar system which we have added to with Global Home Solutions and we have been really happy with our new system. From the sales representative to the installers and the follow up service has all been great. So we are very happy with our choice. Show additional information

Quality work

I had a 7.8 kw solar system installed on 1-8-19
Pre purchase advice was very professional and informative
Construction was on the nominated date and completed without delay
Follow up communication excellent and always helpful
System is working beautifully and would recommend this company to friends and family

Very pleased.

Did lots of looking around at different companies with different systems had 3 quotes had Mark come he was by far the best at letting us know what was what. We decided to go for the 10kw system. The date and time of installation time was set the boy turned up on time told me they would be done by 4/4.30pm they had it all done and dusted at 2.30 and not a crumb of rubbish was left anywhere. Both Anthony and Mark have been back to check if I was happy I sure am. I rang to get grid connection and it had all ready been done. Just waiting for my supply company to come change my meter. So pleased how easy and trouble free it has been thanks to all involved.

LES.

Enphase system with HanWha Q cells

Really happy with the system. So far it has just worked. The panels supplied operate as two sub-panels paralleled together. This combined with the individual micro-inverters means that production does not suffer when parts of my system are shaded.
I also like the enphase app and how I can monitor individual panels for production and on the consumption side can see exactly how much power is being used and when.
One other good feature is that having the micro-inverters on the roof means that the hum of your traditional inverter is a thing of the past.

Happy customer

Found Mark Seaman to be professional and knowledgeable about the product. He stayed in touch during the install making sure it was done when promised and we were happy with the install. Everything ran smoothly, the installers did a great job and had the system up and running a few days after the panels were installed. They kept in touch letting me know when they’d be back when they ran out of daylight hours. Have had this system now for almost three months and providing some great power. Show additional information

If you want the best system , look at this.

Very happy with the technician, explained everything well and very easy to understand. Happy to be able to have a good quality option available.
Installers arrived on time worked on the job even when it got dark, and came back to finish the next day. When finished the site was left very clean, nothing messy left behind.
Very happy to have an additional system added to our home so as to help the environment and our planet.
Love to be using more of the free energy and less from the grid. The new owners were fantastic and honored our deposit and even gave us an upgrade.
Installation still to happen. Will happen in a couple of weeks Show additional information

Have been liquidated. Be careful of reviews as it's now under new management

I trusted in the service promise and had new panels installed 25 June 2019. I had to continually chase them for after sales service. Firstly, it was the form to my energy provider for a new meter.. this took them two weeks to arrange. Then over a month later I kept having to chase why I hadn't been set up with the panel monitoring service (this was supposed to have been done 2 days after installation)..

The third time I called I spoke with the "NEW OWNERS!" Global Home solutions has now been liquidated, all the hard working employees have lost their jobs and good luck trying to get anything from the inundated new owners.
Be wary of going by these old reviews as they are new owners. I definitely regret buying from Global Home Solutions!

STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL HOME SOLUTIONS

These guys are terrible - please, do yourself a favor and stay away, they’re dodgy. They destroyed my roof - i mean destroyed it! I need a new roof at a cost of $22,000. They promised to fix it, promised to cover my out of pocket expenses, promised, promised, promised, and NOTHING. This has been going on for 8 months. There were a plethora of other installation issues, but mainly the leak that ended up dripping filthy water into my baby son's cot was the last straw. Oh, and I just got a $400 energy bill because the system isn’t even working. Im so upset and distressed I wish Id never heard of Global Home Solutions - STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Show additional information

Outstanding service

I reported to GHS on Tuesday afternoon that my Envoy was not reporting and after many attempts to reconnect I had had no success. I was advised that a service man would be at my home next morning at 8:00am to reconnect my system.

Thank you to Gavin for being here as scheduled and reconnecting in 10 minutes while explaining to me the correct procedure should I need to reconnect myself at some later date. This terrific service from GHS confirms my belief they are possibly the best company in the business and I am very happy to be a customer.

I will continue to recommend the company to my friends who are considering installing a solar system. - I have no business association with GPS other than being a satisfied customer. Thank you. Malcolm Allan - Chatswood NSW
Global Home Solutions contacted me within two hours of me submitting my inquiry through Solar Quotes, this was on a Saturday afternoon! They made an appointment for the following Monday morning, at a time that my wife and I could both be present. The representative who gave us the quotes was an electrical engineer, not just a salesman. We went for a high end system with micro inverters (which is what I wanted). We had originally thought that a five kW array was what we needed, but GHS calculated that 4.2 kW was closer to our usage. The installers complied with my desire to feed the cables through the wall cavity, rather than have conduit running down the outside, and they were finished within less than three hours. We love having the Enphase MyEnlighten programme to track our electrical output and adjust our time of use accordingly.

The system we installed was quite expensive, but also top quality. GHS also provide budget solutions with finance which would be ideal for low income earners wanting to get into solar. This may sound like an advertorial, but GHS ran through absolutely every option with us.
From the outset, Global Holme Solutions were very personable, approachable, and responsive during every aspect of the implementation process. In working towards getting things right they were very receptive and demonstrated excellent customer service. We had some specific requests on how we wanted the data monitoring system to be set up and they were very flexible in getting us what we needed. Their policy for ‘door’s always open’ approach was genuine, even months later when we needed to fine tune our specific needs. All the people we dealt with were knowledgable and happy to give us advice and answer and check out our specific requests until we understood the process, and we are now able to follow the graphs and monitor the daily kWh output of our solar panels.
We are grateful for all their support along the way, and we benefited from their expertise at each stage, and highly recommend the Global Homes team and their products.
Hope & Maria, Very Satisfied Customers
The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable they guided us in the right direction of the best system that would meet our needs. The savings we have made since having our panels installed are amazing. They advised us when best to use our appliances and their after sales support has been great we have no hesitation in recommending global home solutions to anyone. Show additional information
I chose them as they seemed most professional and i wanted a smooth service/install and ongoing support with the best quality equipment. price wasn't the issue, i just wanted the best equipment and service . the installation was a disgrace - missing screws on roof, scratched panels, incomplete removal of old system and messy wiring to name a few issues. to their credit, they were very quick to acknowledge and completely fix the issues and most apologetic. the staff member let them down badly, but they fixed the issues and caused me limited stress. there were some ongoing issues with monitoring system, but again they have been excellent in addressing, so no major complaint there. i'd use them again, so long as the guy who installed the system wasn't allowed near my property ! Show additional information
Excellent company Show additional information
Good, honest, knowledgeable salesperson. Fantastic quality product at a reasonable price. My system is not installed yet, but will be soon! Show additional information
Great service,
Quick to contact me and quote,
Installation was done quickly and professionally
Follow up after a month as discussed
Highly recommended
We wanted a quality system for our situation and dealt with a friendly, thorough and honest salesperson.
This was followed up by an efficient and professional installation in only 3 hours. Our extra steep roof did not scare them off or add much to the cost. Great service, very happy with the products and service.
Great service and overall fantastic with everything Show additional information
Our envoy hasn't been working since installation. We have been waiting three weeks so far for a technician to come. Show additional information
great experience company did great job would defenlily recomend Show additional information
Great service. Very timely. Good to deal with. Show additional information
The whole experience from first contact to quick installation- within 7 days from decision time - was easy. Everything happened as promised. I think we paid a bit more than others were asking for a similar product but these guys were able to explain what we were buying and why better than others. They made a couple of mistakes in quoting but all was fixed quickly and at their cost. Still waiting on the meter though but I guess that’s no surprise. Show additional information
Seem less Show additional information
Four points when buying a product:

1. Initial discussion of needs and wants
2. Offering benefits with options to suit #1
3. Installation or supply of agreed #2
4. Follow up and Support of #3
Calum at Global Home Solutions, offered the analysis perfectly with options.

The team installed on time and finished on time perfectly.
Admin followed up after installation and clarified any issues.

As hoped everything went perfect and nothing went wrong, I'm certain the Global Home Solutions Team would fix in a heartbeat.

I had two installations in my home and my daughters in one day, both were done with no fuss professionally.

5 Star Recommendation, happy to be contacted.
Nev N King
www.mobilesharpening.com.au
They were the only company to contact me promptly and indeed did so right at the start of business for the week. The very knowledgeable sales person came exactly on time, first thing the following morning. The person who was supposed to come was sick so someone else came with no disruption to myself. Inspection, design etc were very well done. There was no attempt to up-sell beyond what was best for the job. Installation happened exactly on schedule the following week.
Installation was professional and courteously executed. Equipment and fittings were of excellent quality. I had wanted Enphase Enlighten Manager and they supplied it without any problem. People using other installers have frequently not had this good experience. Interaction with their office was good with prompt responses and questions were answered quickly and well.
I thought their installation was a little expensive compared with others installing the same equipment. However, there were no problems and they were very professional and efficient. Everything worked well.
I shall shortly get them to add some extras to the system and have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Minefield of Solar companies and could have gone for several cheaper systems. The Salesperson/Technician from Global Home Solutions was very professional, didn't push anything, simply advised to our needs. Weeks later, we decided on purchasing Global Home Solutions product, a system that remained value for money, although it was more expensive, I was buying a quality system. Couple of days later team of 5 installers came out and installed 5KW system, again, awesome experience, could not have been more professional and polite. Which supplier to choose is a daunting experience, not a decision taken lightly. I know I have a quality product, sales and installation was a pleasant experience, our choice of company is worth informing others about - extremely professional company with exceptional staff. Show additional information
Amazingly quick.

Visited our house to quote, we agreed on the spot and system was installed the next day.

More expensive then others but hopefully we'll get it back in 20 years time when the panels are still super efficient.
We had a problem with our installation BUT Global Homes Solution were prompt (as in next day from being advised) and the attention is very personal. All our important contact has been with one of the directors. They have been really good at making sure our system meets their promises and fixing any glitches Show additional information
It took a couple of false starts with this supplier, having only the weekends to be able to meet with the rep, having cancelled once and no-showed once. But it was worth persevering. Show additional information
Fast, courteous, neat and professional install. Show additional information