Hytech Solar Batteries Reviews

Based on 1 review Aus Ranking

About Hytech Solar Batteries, Solar Installers

Hytech Solar Batteries
Hytech Solar Batteries is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cremorne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Hytech Solar Batteries Solar Reviews

Many suppliers gave similar types / quality of system quotes and many very good competitive prices.
I did appreciate the suppliers recommended by Solar Quotes, they were both good and professional.
I ended up with eight quotes, far more than I envisaged, but many found my details without my requesting, I do not know how ??
Hytech Solar and Battery was the only supplier to offer a superior system, and one of only a few to include all costs, and stipulate a short time to complete installation.
Per kW they were the most expensive, but I believe the superior technical quality, higher yearly production, chances of less problems, lower degradation over time and longer guarantee time, and no hidden costs, inspired confidence in me that I thought the extra investment was worth while.
Relatively we use a lot of electricity as we run a business from home.
Budgeted payback is between 4 - 5 years.
The system is 6.5 kW and it has produced as much as 5.5 kW in mid July ! Just over 5 kW maximum is typical on a sunny day in July.
Components were Q Cell panels, Fronius inverter, on 25 degree tilted racking on flat roof, 20 degree off due north.
The installers arrived two weeks after deposit was paid, did a good job, efficiently and fast. They cleaned up completely after their work.
I would recommned Hytech Solar and Battery if you wish a superior product, well installed, without delay at a competitive price.
Thank you to all who participated in this project.