Hytech Solar Batteries

Hytech Solar Batteries Reviews

Hytech Solar Batteries is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cremorne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,870 - $13,950 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Hytech Solar Batteries Reviews (9)

3.9/5

4.0/5

4.0/5

3.9/5

Fantastic system Q-cells Duo-G6+ & Fronius Primo

Got 4 different quotes, two from solarquotes and the remaining two from web site searching. Solarquotes suppliers offered the best system such as Sunpower Maxeons 3 with Fronius Primo $12000 & REC Alpha Black series with Fronius Primo $11400 (without rebate being added). One of the web supplier offered Sunpower Performance & Enphase inverter $9700 and the last one Hytech offered Q-cells Duo-6+ with Fronius Primo $9300 (also without rebate being added). Following to solarquotes brands of solar panels and inverter being sold in the market and finally Hytech was the winner. In the coming future, a battery wall may be considered to be integrated to the PV system as 2025 owners will be charged solar power to the power grid. Sound like contradictory of government left hand smatch to the right hand. Crazy politicians and government.

Screwed

The sales made lots of promises about how well the system is going to work and that my current bills were going to be equal or less than what i pay now for power of the grid. The bills have gone through the roof and had doubled from the get go. They assured me that by giving it a couple of months I will see improvement. The bills have slightly dropped but only by a few dollars.

After 12 months they decided to add 65% more panels and an upgrade of 5kw for free the install has been done and the bills still have not dropped. I have questioned the workings of the system but get not much from them.

Now with the government deciding to bring the feed in power down to 6.7 cent per kw, the bills will again skyrocket.

I wish i never touched solar.

i have never seen a bill for the unit and have not seen any proof of my $4800.00 government rebate.

They said they collected it but have no proof of it coming of my total.
Hytech Solar, I want my invoice! Show me the proof.

Great solar install

Through Solar Quotes I was contacted by Hytech and had a really informative chat about their products and my situation. Installation was completed successfully while going through a lockdown. Overall happy with Hytech but improvements could be made by having a single contact point to manage projects

Great company

Excellent company, great to deal with, very fast quote and install

Fantastic sales process & installation

From the moment we contacted Hytech Solar for our quote on solar panels for our residential home we knew we had made the right choice. With the combination of the sales process, the products that they use and our budget in mind we had the most pleasurable experience. We were provided with the layout of panels on the roof along with the best savings in mind based on our utilities spend. Within a few weeks the process was completed, installed and ready to go.

Efficient, Quality, Value

From the very beginning hyetech solar assisted with all the government requirements to ensure that we were able to maximise our benefits.
They provided a professional analyses report of our system prior to finalising our quote.

There installers were punctual, on time, professional and did a very good job of the installation.

Fantastic job! Great bunch of guys.

Fantastic job! These guys are professional and quick, the team of installers were done in a day. They were very polite and careful! They even setup the monitoring app and wifi connection for my inverter.
Highly recommend Hytech Solar.

2yrs works still not finished

Signed up for a 8kw system,2yrs later still only have 5kw with 3KW left to be installed and no connection to grid,would have been better off to have bought system outright and have local sparky to do job,not good
Many suppliers gave similar types / quality of system quotes and many very good competitive prices.
I did appreciate the suppliers recommended by Solar Quotes, they were both good and professional.
I ended up with eight quotes, far more than I envisaged, but many found my details without my requesting, I do not know how ??
Hytech Solar and Battery was the only supplier to offer a superior system, and one of only a few to include all costs, and stipulate a short time to complete installation.
Per kW they were the most expensive, but I believe the superior technical quality, higher yearly production, chances of less problems, lower degradation over time and longer guarantee time, and no hidden costs, inspired confidence in me that I thought the extra investment was worth while.
Relatively we use a lot of electricity as we run a business from home.
Budgeted payback is between 4 - 5 years.
The system is 6.5 kW and it has produced as much as 5.5 kW in mid July ! Just over 5 kW maximum is typical on a sunny day in July.
Components were Q Cell panels, Fronius inverter, on 25 degree tilted racking on flat roof, 20 degree off due north.
The installers arrived two weeks after deposit was paid, did a good job, efficiently and fast. They cleaned up completely after their work.
I would recommned Hytech Solar and Battery if you wish a superior product, well installed, without delay at a competitive price.
Thank you to all who participated in this project.