Hytech Solar Batteries

Hytech Solar Batteries Reviews

Hytech Solar Batteries is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cremorne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Hytech Solar Batteries Reviews (2)

2.5/5

2yrs works still not finished

Signed up for a 8kw system,2yrs later still only have 5kw with 3KW left to be installed and no connection to grid,would have been better off to have bought system outright and have local sparky to do job,not good
Many suppliers gave similar types / quality of system quotes and many very good competitive prices.
I did appreciate the suppliers recommended by Solar Quotes, they were both good and professional.
I ended up with eight quotes, far more than I envisaged, but many found my details without my requesting, I do not know how ??
Hytech Solar and Battery was the only supplier to offer a superior system, and one of only a few to include all costs, and stipulate a short time to complete installation.
Per kW they were the most expensive, but I believe the superior technical quality, higher yearly production, chances of less problems, lower degradation over time and longer guarantee time, and no hidden costs, inspired confidence in me that I thought the extra investment was worth while.
Relatively we use a lot of electricity as we run a business from home.
Budgeted payback is between 4 - 5 years.
The system is 6.5 kW and it has produced as much as 5.5 kW in mid July ! Just over 5 kW maximum is typical on a sunny day in July.
Components were Q Cell panels, Fronius inverter, on 25 degree tilted racking on flat roof, 20 degree off due north.
The installers arrived two weeks after deposit was paid, did a good job, efficiently and fast. They cleaned up completely after their work.
I would recommned Hytech Solar and Battery if you wish a superior product, well installed, without delay at a competitive price.
Thank you to all who participated in this project.