Interactive Solar Reviews

About Interactive Solar, Solar Installers

Interactive Solar

Reviewers report paying: $4,400 - $4,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Interactive Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Interactive Solar Solar Reviews

I dug pretty deep and this company came out best

I got numerous quotes from this Solarquotes website and from various others suppliers via google and other advertisements that I came across. I would have to say - the quotes from Solarquotes were all remarkably expensive in comparison to the various other quotes I got and the companies quoting generally weren't very switched on. Apart from one it was slow going waiting for them to come up with a price.

I tried some of the companies offering the super cheapy deals that you see advertised here and there, but was eventually put off by the terrible reviews that I read about them here on Solarquotes and in other places. (thanks Solarquotes)

I finally came up with Interactive Solar. The salesperson was very relaxed and helpful. The quote they sent me actually itemised the various components and costs - which other companies had declined to do. The price they came up with was actually better than the cheapy companies when I specified the exact panels and inverter that I wanted. The final price was about 2K less than anything offered to me via Solarquotes.

Great system. Answered all my questions

Left the place clean. Very knowledgeable and quick to install Show additional information

Great overall service!

Got my solar panels and solar roof ventilation from Interactive Solar. So far the experience have been good from the beginning right up till installation and finalization of paperwork for my energy retailer. Berta was fantastic. She was prompt and has never failed to respond to any queries that I had.
The guys who did the install were also friendly and courteous. They dropped off the stuff the day before and started the job on time the next morning. One of them also answered a couple of queries I had, and he also provided further explanations which was beneficial knowledge. They also helped to setup the wifi connection to the inverter for the app as it wasn’t as simple as it seemed. They also cleaned up after the work.
Right after installation the following day, Berta filled up all the necessary paperwork and sent that to my energy retailer. All in all, the experience was worry and hassle free. Systems are connected and everything seems to be running well.

Good Quality Insall

Berta from sales was very helpful and polite.
Installation was on time and completed in good order installers were polite and tidy.
Grid connection is being organized for the next few weeks
So far everything is going well, very happy, thanks Berta.

Great job

Sales rep turned up on time and was very helpful with all questions.install was done on booked day installers cleaned up and removed all rubbish on completion.

All paperwork lodged and grid connection done by installer.
Very professional, no pressure, went above and beyond to ensure cables hidden in a difficult situation. Would recommend to anyone. Show additional information

Quality product and unbeatable service.. thumbs up

From the initial quotation (site visit)
Negotiations
and after sale support
I have to admit Interactive Solar has been an absolute please to deal with.
The price was a lot cheaper than any of the other quotes and the 4 man Team of Installers kept the site clean.
I Definitely recommend them.