My Energy

My Energy Reviews

My Energy is a Solar Power Installation company. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

My Energy Reviews (7)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.4/5

4.0/5

Pay a little extra and go with someone else.

The quoting and installation process went reasonably well. However once installation was completed in March it took until may to organise an inspection and then August for them to get the certificate of compliance and connect me to the grid. Their customer service team is lazy and reluctant to offer any meaningful help or return emails/phone calls. Despite repeated attempts to contact them to get the process moving they eventually offer lame excuses and keep passing the buck. Once I finally got connected to the grid the optional smart meter/consumption monitoring I had them install as part of the package would not work. It took them several months and many attempts and many different technicians to work out that the problem was the original installer who was incompetent and installed it badly. The consumption monitoring has failed again now and after contacting them for support they are ghosting me. Sungrow are equally of no help either. I took the cheapest quote expecting the after sales service might be a little sketchy but these guys are useless. Steer well clear. Pay a little extra and go with a provider that does not use cheap external contractors.

Seamless.

Very quick response. Punctual quote and install. Very tidy and professional install. Customer service very good from quote to install to admin. No deposit required and no variation from quote.

Original Review on 28-04-2021:

Good overall

All went very smoothly from initial quote through installation to exporting. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Mike: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, all good for the first year and with dramatically reduced electricity costs. Going forward, time will tell

I am looking for quality, system and also best price

Sales and quoting processed was straight forward. I favoured energus as their rapid response and dont mind for me asking silly questions. But the final choice is comes from the brand of inverter and solar panel which I try to discuss with Energus to get right pricing.

Good value, efficient service

My Energy's quote was far cheaper than another from a bigger company for a comparable system. Contact with the company was good, although sometimes conversation was a little difficult as their English language skills were 'textbook' rather than conversational. A couple of errors in accounting were quickly remedied. Installation was efficient and expert.

I paid for a Fronius inverter, which was not available on the day of installation, so the company provided SMA at the same cost.

Solar Installation

The sales/quoting process was very good. The sales person took time and effort to explain the solar system.
The installation was finished within 1 day. The installer is very accommodating. He even fixed the existing defects on my roof tile before installing the panels.
The customer service sent me all the documentations required for the connection of the smart meter.
Why does it take so long for my electricity supplier to install a solar meter.