My Energy Reviews

About My Energy, Solar Installers

My Energy

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $5,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

My Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

My Energy Solar Reviews

I am looking for quality, system and also best price

Sales and quoting processed was straight forward. I favoured energus as their rapid response and dont mind for me asking silly questions. But the final choice is comes from the brand of inverter and solar panel which I try to discuss with Energus to get right pricing. Show additional information

Good value, efficient service

My Energy's quote was far cheaper than another from a bigger company for a comparable system. Contact with the company was good, although sometimes conversation was a little difficult as their English language skills were 'textbook' rather than conversational. A couple of errors in accounting were quickly remedied. Installation was efficient and expert.

I paid for a Fronius inverter, which was not available on the day of installation, so the company provided SMA at the same cost.

The sales quotes process was done over phone and email

Yes they organised the lot sales/quotes was over phone and email

The installation was very good punctual polite and tidy

They organised the grid connect for the next day

Solar Installation

The sales/quoting process was very good. The sales person took time and effort to explain the solar system.
The installation was finished within 1 day. The installer is very accommodating. He even fixed the existing defects on my roof tile before installing the panels.
The customer service sent me all the documentations required for the connection of the smart meter.
All done in one morning, Friendly people who could answer all my questions. Show additional information
Why does it take so long for my electricity supplier to install a solar meter. Show additional information