My Energy

My Energy Reviews

My Energy is a Solar Power Installation company. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

My Energy Reviews (5)

4.4/5

4.4/5

Good overall

All went very smoothly from initial quote through installation to exporting.

I am looking for quality, system and also best price

Sales and quoting processed was straight forward. I favoured energus as their rapid response and dont mind for me asking silly questions. But the final choice is comes from the brand of inverter and solar panel which I try to discuss with Energus to get right pricing.

Good value, efficient service

My Energy's quote was far cheaper than another from a bigger company for a comparable system. Contact with the company was good, although sometimes conversation was a little difficult as their English language skills were 'textbook' rather than conversational. A couple of errors in accounting were quickly remedied. Installation was efficient and expert.

I paid for a Fronius inverter, which was not available on the day of installation, so the company provided SMA at the same cost.

Solar Installation

The sales/quoting process was very good. The sales person took time and effort to explain the solar system.
The installation was finished within 1 day. The installer is very accommodating. He even fixed the existing defects on my roof tile before installing the panels.
The customer service sent me all the documentations required for the connection of the smart meter.
Why does it take so long for my electricity supplier to install a solar meter.