Rapid Solar Energy

Rapid Solar Energy Reviews

Rapid Solar Energy (previously known as GCR Electrical Services) is a Solar Power Installation business based in Seven Hills NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $5,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Rapid Solar Energy Reviews (8)

A Rapid Solar focuses on listening to the customer requirements rather than selling a product

Luke/Rapid Solar, I really appreciate the care, attention to details on looking at all requirements, and work from there to come up with a solution and a quote.

Thanks to You, Your team and Rapid EC for the Great Work to meet all these requirements below:

- Provide the biggest capacity that is legal and within the limits of size of my 120sq meter roof - your team / Rapid EC provided me 7.77kW instead of the run-off-the-mill quotes of 6.6kW! I am Very pleased with this!!

- Able to provide backup power in grid blackout events, battery-less and powered solely from the Solar Panel array. Your team & Rapid EC, gave me my Hybrid Inverter of choice, Fronius Gen24 Plus Primo!

- Provide that backup power feed it to my off-grid 2nd electrical circuit outlets for my critical loads. Your team & Rapid EC, connected my critical loads circuit and I was able to confirm that this worked!

- Make it easy to add batteries in the future with minimal configuration Your team & Rapid EC, work above will make this bullet point a reality.

Thanks heaps to you and your team fkr making me and my wife's Solar power journey possible and worry free!

Original Review on 08-11-2020:

Value for Money

The technicians had done a good job in installing the solar system where the lead person had discussed the details of the process before the tasks were executed. The workmanship was excellent which is also a plus as the warranty is lifetime. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Fernando: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is good as it reduced our electricity bill significantly and at the same time help the reduction of carbon emissions. I should have installed a bigger system i.e. 10kw instead of 6.6kw , even though our daily power consumption is averaging around 8kw, so that we don't have to pay electricity bill at all. Maybe next year I will ask GCR electricity to assess for the upgrade of the system.

Great service.

Guys were so nice, and ensured everything was installed smoothly. Went out of their way to ensure my app was running. Even came to see me on the weekend to help me set up the app.

Original Review on 23-10-2020:

Professional and quality service.

Sales/quoting process was very helpful and the proposed system was larger than from other suppliers. System was supplied as quoted, installation was professional, polite and tidy. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System is performing 100% to my expectation after 1 year.

professional quality service

GCR did a great job. They were very helpful throughout the process of choosing the best option for me. The technicians were very punctual polite, hard working and cleaned up every day. After the install, they organised for the upgrade of my metre. Would recommend them for solar.

GKR good, SolarQuotes automatic system flawed but manual search provided a good installer, GKR.

GKR have been good, service and information has been really good.
We're doing this install as part of a whole house renovation, so install is in a few stages.
Install so far has been good, clean and neat and straight.
The guys have been flexible and responsive to our situation with the renovations, working in and around other trades, etc.
Easy to work with, very helpful in working through the options of the system and the install.

Great Service, NO pressure, Great advice

GCR provided 4 Quotes for variuos option at different prices.They did not pressure me for a reply.

During installation they advised me what they intended to do each day and then again at the end of the day they explained what they had completed.

Customer service was excellent. They helped organise the grid connection and advised on the best plan with my supply company.

Great quality installation

GCR did a fantastic job installing the Solar System.

Throughout the whole process, they were punctual, transparent and hardworking.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and in fact have already done so.