Sapphire Beach Solar Pty Ltd

Sapphire Beach Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

We are a local Coffs Coast run business dedicated to the supply of well-designed solar systems. From small cabins to grand homes, we approach every project as a unique opportunity to install something tailored to satisfy each individual client.

Sapphire Beach Solar will provide a full solar assessment and written quote explaining exactly how you can maximise your energy independence away from the grid and those expensive power bills.

We do all the research to source the most reliable and well supported solar and battery products available, so you can rest assured that once your solar system is up and running you will have years of problem free power production.

Reviewers report paying: $5,307 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Sapphire Beach Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (3)

Great Job.

Its been a pleasure to deal with Martin from Sapphire Beach Solar right from our first contact i was at peace about the decision to put on Solar he was polite, always rang or contacted me when he said he would, every part of process from quote to finish was excellent, i did not have to do anything he handled including paperwork for grid connection.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him, and i have done since he completed job.

Fantastic local service

After doing lots of research and receiving various quotes, I decided to employ the services of Martin at Sapphirebeach Solar.
He personally visited my home and sat down with me to discuss various options and prices that would suit my power needs.
Martin is genuine and knowledgeable, which gave me confidence in purchasing my system. He was quick to answer emails and texts regarding questions and the installation of my whole system was done and running within one day. I would highly recommend his services to those wanting solar.

Thank you, John, for your kind words and recommendation. I am so pleased that you are happy with your installation and experience with Sapphire Beach Solar. We are only a phone call away if you have any questions. Enjoy your new system!

Great job, great value

From the initial contact through to the final installation of both solar and battery it has been a completely transparent and trouble free experience. The installation was prompt, punctual, professional and tidy. We were completely across how the installation was progressing at all times, with Martin confirming schedule well in advance, he hit all the bench marks. Customer service has been professional and friendly through the entire service and after sales is also excellent.

Any questions we had at all were answered promptly and in full. I would happily recommend Sapphire Beach Solar without hesitation.

Hi William
I'm so glad to hear you are happy with our services here at Sapphire Beach Solar. Having great clients makes my job a lot easier. My phones always on if you need questions answered or looking for more works to be completed.