Smart House Solar

Smart House Solar Reviews

Smart House Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Smart House Solar Reviews (2)

4.0/5

4.0/5

Cheapest quote, have yet to find the downside

The salesman was a little pushy. Also he got some technical facts wrong, but so did ALL the companies who gave me quotes.
The quote was the cheapest by far. I spent a long time reviewing the hardware and could not find any particular reason why I should pay more for another similar system.
The installation was punctual and efficient, but they did not make a great effort to install the panels in my preferred location. I only realised this later.
I really won't know the full value of the system until I have seen a full year's cycle of solar power. So far the daily kWh values, according to the installed app, are quite impressive.
I don't know if the feed-in system is working, since my retailer has not installed the smart meter yet. They know I have solar panels but don't seem to have done anything about it yet. Meanwhile my electricity meter is zooming backwards every day. My solar installer assured me I need take no further step at this stage.

Seamless Installation

Fuss free, prompt, straight forward, quick, clean, clear, accommodating, relieved.