Solar Concepts

Solar Concepts Reviews

Solar Concepts is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,887 - $5,883 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Concepts Reviews (92)

Ben of Solar Concepts

We were referred to Ben by a family member who used Solar Concepts.
I had obtained 3 quotes and Ben was very comparable, but his attention to detail was what I wanted and his services was excellent.
Arrived on the agreed day, time and worked efficiently.
I have already given his name to3 friends.

Very happy!

Ben was recommended to us by family and we are very pleased with the whole system. He was punctual, polite and tidy. Everything was very straight forward and went smoothly.

Excellent service & on budget

Ben & the team were so professional. From Initial quotes and installation there was no fault. Being a builder i know use Solar concepts for all my projects.

Beautiful solar panels, very quick installation - very happy customer!

Ben at Solar Concepts is responsible for sales and the actual installation so you aren't getting pushy sales people who aren't intimately across the product. Very quick install and solar panels look beautiful. Overall very happy with our choice to go with Solar Concepts

Solar Concepts

Ben was recommended to me as a professional solar installer. His products are the best available on the market. Not only do he assist me in the right amount of panels for my house & the size to install, his installation was impeccable.
Nothing was a problem. He went about his job quietly, without fuss.
With the market flooded with companies & installers, it was quite daunting at first.
I’m so pleased that I choose Solar Concepts
I’d recommend them as the most professional in the business

Excellence personified

Ben and Ritchie did a great job installing under difficult conditions and put up a very competitively priced system given the top of the range panels, inverter and components in the package. No question was not given a comprehensive explanation and I learned a lot. Thanks guys, 5 stars and well deserved too. I highly recommend Solar Concepts as the go to system designers and installers. I'm very pleased with the job they did.

Friendly, fast & quality install

The entire process from start to finish couldn’t have been quicker or easier.

Ben and his team communicated well throughout; outlined what they were going to do and then did what they said they would.

Ben managed the process to set up the grid connection.

Ben also went over and above replacing some existing cracked tiles that were to be covered by the panels!

Solar Install

Ben was easy to talk with and seemed to know his stuff and answered any questions I had.

The installation was quick and went well Ben and his helper were good to chat with and he accommodated my request to use the wall cavity rather than ugly conduit.

Ben took care of the application process and grid connection and this all went smoothly.
System is up and running and so far we are happy.

he kept in contact after to ensure we got the monitoring right as there was a mismatch between phases and CT’s but given my skill set we got this sorted.

The system is only one week old and is living up to my expectations from the pre sales advise. I would like to provide a 12 month review if prompted.

Ben did a good job!

Solar panels mock up position on Google Map (satellite mode) in the quote.
Showed up on time and installation is professional.

Expert Advice, Quality Install, Great Customer Service

Solar Concepts was great with providing timely quotes and advice and they didn't put any pressure on the get the job once they provided a quote, unlike some other companies. They were prompt once we asked to proceed and the installation and commissioning was completed in timely fashion with no fuss. I was especially impressed with the quality of the work. I've seen some other installers run trunking along the outside of the house and then drill a hole into the garage to install the inverter, however Solar Concepts ran the cabling inside our wall cavity, avoiding any unsightly trunking and without compromising our external wall by not having to drill through it. I was very impressed with the expertise Solar Concepts showed with the installation. I'd give them 6/5 if I could!

Good experience

Got a few quotes. SolarConcept came in the middle range pricing. Ben answered all my enquires via phone and email. Installation as on time with final instructions and setup of the monitoring system. Installation was fast and clean. He also help organise the forms for the electrical suppliers. I highly recommend Ben Matthew from SolarConcept. Very happy with the service.

Effective and professional, made the whole install very easy.

Highly recommend Solar Concepts to install your system, great work and business

Perfect installation and quality service.

While solar installation seems fairly straight forward these days but it is critical to get the right panel, inverter and workmanship. I got all three in one with Ben from Solar Concept. I was taken thru the details of system and was given a demonstration why they are suitable for my property. Price was reasonable compare to similar competitor. Installation was on time and to high standard.

A+ Installer

Ben was very experienced, knowledgeable, easy to deal with and up front throughout the whole process. Pricing was competitive. On the day of installation, his team were friendly and professional. Everything was installed and left neat and tidy. I have no hesitation recommending Solar Concepts.

Great install and advice

I selected Solar Concepts after a number of quotes, Ben provided excellent information about all the options and the pros and cons of each one. Ben returned my emails and calls promptly and he was easy to talk to without feeling he was trying to sell me on a specific thing.

Ben showed up exactly when he said he would, Install looks clean, tidy and nothing was left behind.

Problem free solar installation

Ben Matthews from Solar Concepts was very prompt with a comprehensive quotation which met our expectations. His team arrived on the arranged date and the installation proceeded without any problems. Ben explained everything we needed to know about the system, alerted us to software which we could use to monitor its performance and arranged for the necessary paperwork with our energy provider. I would be happy to recommend Solar Concepts to anyone considering a solar installation.

Excellent service

Ben and his team were amazingly helpful right from the first contact. Ben clearly explained options and gave suggestions, answered any questions and installed quickly with no fuss and no mess. Very happy and definitely recommend.

Easy

Ben at solar concepts made it easy and painless to get solar installed. Ben cut out the difficulty, made it easy to understand what was best for my situation.
Great job.

Quick easy, and customized service. Would use again

Ben and the team at Solar Concepts know their stuff, the whole process for getting solar on my house as well as my mother in laws was painless. They kept me informed the entire time, and spent the time to make sure I was happy and understood what the features of each type of system were. Would use again!

Solar Concepts great from first contact to finish

The quote was very competitive and Ben was knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Was recommended by Sunny Shire bulk buy. The install was completed on time and was done professionally. The system is working above my expectations.

Couldn't be happier

Ben was fantastic from start to finish. Talked through my options and kept me updated throughout the process. The installation itself is very clean and the system is running great. Couldn't be happier

Recommend Solar Concepts

The quality of work from Solar Concepts is unmatched.
I had several quotes from other installers, when Bens quote came in it was very reasonable and I didn't hesitate in using him and his team.
Punctual, tidy and reliable.

Excellent job, happy customer

I chose Solar Concepts after talking to Ben. He was helpful, friendly and knowledgable. Installation was done in half a day. No fuss. Very happy.

Great installer

Ben and his team were very professional very happy with their work and customer service would highly recommend.

Very knowledgeable & excellent service

Excellent customer service, answered all our questions. An approachable & reliable supplier, we are very happy with the installation & would recommend.

Happy Customer

Solar Concepts was recommended to us as a trusted installer through Sunny Shire Community group for their Bulk Buy 3 project. Ben was helpful, friendly and very professional & knowledgeable. The installation a bit more complicated than the typical solar installation, we were expanding an existing 5 kw system (installed by another company) & adding monitoring for both the old & new systems, but Ben explained everything clearly & discussed all the options with us. We were amazed how quickly the installation was completed, Ben & Rick worked like machines. We would happily recommend Solar Concepts.

Great installer

Excellent, friendly installer who was open to my needs and wants.

Still loving it!

Ben and Rick are fast tidy workers. Ben explained the process in layman's terms which as greatly appreciated. He also organised the grid connection. He was recommended by a next door neighbour and I would have no hesitation in recommending him myself. As the advertising saying goes ..... "I'm still loving it!"
Quotation was quick and price was the best. Installation started a few days after acceptance. Job done within a few days. Perfect in every way.

Exceptional service, reliability and personalities of installers.

Comprehensive, detailed,speedy quote.
Punctual,trustworthy and tidy installation.
Every detail was so organised.
Customer service was faultless.
Have highly recommended to family and friends.

Finally - a solar installer you can trust

For months we had been searching for a solar installer we could trust.
Thanks to advice from the volunteers at Sunny Shire, we were very happy to finally find Ben at Solar Concepts.
His professionalism has exceeded our expectations. The system works beautifully.
We spoke to him about the installation before purchase, and he was also the person on our roof installing the system.
No hassles, no dramas. Everything was explained, and the price was great.
I give Solar Concepts my highest possible recommendation.

Fantastic Installation

Ben’s work was recommended to me by a good friend. Ben is highly skilled, professional and easy to communicate with. He installed our system last week with no complication and I am very pleased with how it looks and is operating
Ben was very helpful with answers to all questions we had, and advice on getting our best value system
There was a minor hiccup, however it was rectified immediately with no hassles whatsoevever. I judge a business by its workmanship and how it deals with problems that occur. 5 stars here, Great workmanship, value, communication, friendly and rectified 1 minor problem immediately. Thoroughly recommend.
Very helpful and friendly service. Honest feedback and help on which system to install. Great experience.
We were really happy with the professionalism, speed and care taken in the installation by Ben.
Ben was very knowledgeable about the system we chose and we were very impressed with the workmanship by the team. Ben took the time to explain how the system worked and in how to use the online app to keep a check on how much power we are now generating.
Both Calo & Ben were really pleasant to talk to & ready to answer any questions that we had. Thanks.
Ben listened to my concerns and installed the solar system appropriately. Thank you for the care taken.
Just that we are really happy with the service, the professionalism and the system, right from the first contact to the installation and follow up, it's like we've known the team for years. Thanks guys
Ben has done a few in my area .
His professionalism was great,
He used the best for my needs “coastal house” so salt protection was a huge priority
He used conduit for protection of wiring and went through my garage ceiling space also with conduit.
He took the time to teach me how to use the app to utilise the solar generated power to the best advantage to minimise my power bill
He also talked me out of installing a battery as he showed me how at the current time it would not be economic but left provision for future installation if it became viable.
He had great communication and turned up on the day and time he said he would.
Lastly he cleaned up and left my home as he found it.
No hesitation in recommending his company
Ben from Solar Concepts has provided excellent communication, provided advice and handled our many questions fluently from start to finish.

Solar concepts work has been exemplary, the finished job is neat and tidy.

Solar concepts quotes compared favourably with other quotes we've received, but the other mobs wouldn't, or couldn't, answer all of our questions.

I highly recommend Solar Concepts if you are considering solar.
After quoting, Ben clearly and promptly answered all my questions. I was initially undecided about the size (kW) of system to instal and Ben's input, along with information from Sunny Shire assisted my decision making. I finally opted to instal the largest system I could fit on my north-facing roof (which is what Ben initially recommended and quoted).
The system was installed close to the date Ben estimated (5 weeks after taking a small deposit) and the installation was carried out neatly and quickly. I am completely satisfied with my experience with solar concepts (which cannot be said for my electricity provider AGL, who quote up to 30 working days to instal a digital meter).
Ben was readily available to speak to in relation to our initial questions and concerns. He was able to come up with solutions which suited our needs perfectly including incorporating an existing solar system into the new system he was installing. Ben provided great advice in relation to options on Inverters and panel positioning. Ben communicated quickly by either phone or email and provided our installation on time and as quoted. We were very impressed.
Was referred to Ben ( Solar Concepts ) through Sutherland Shire Bulk Buy Solar. We had 4 other quotes with companies with over 4.5 stars in Solar Quotes. They were the cheapest and all the rest could only put 15 panels on the available roof space. Ben put 17 panels in the same space because he both designed and installed.
From the first contact with Ben to the end of the project everything went to plan. Highly recommended.
The system was installed about six weeks ago and I am very happy with it, especially being able to monitor my daily usage and the panels. Ben arrived to install the panels when he said he would, exactly on time, and it took as long as he said it would even though he had to answer my endless questions, which he did with knowledge and confidence. They don’t even stop for a break! Very professional. I highly recommend Ben from Solar Edge to anyone wanting a solar system installed.
We went ahead as part of the Sutherland Shire Bulk buy scheme so it took a lot of the confusion out of having too many options and choices to evaluate. Solar Concepts were great at explaining in plain language the differences in choices of panels and supporting equipment. Dates for installation were slightly delayed (for which we got advance notice) but the installation process itself was seamless. Hard working and cleaned up. All done in one long day apart from a follow up a few days later to install monitoring (which had been out of stock). No hesitation recommending.
Ben was very helpful and reliable. Installation happened as planned. The only other thing to note is that when putting in solar you need a new smart meter that took us a good 3 weeks to get installed by Energy Australia. So once you get an installation date it is worth organising a new smart meter if needed in advance. Altogether a very pleasing experience.
I was impressed that the company was able to install our system two weeks earlier than the date they quoted initially. They did the installation in half a day and no mess was left afterwards.