Termico Solar Generation Reviews

About Termico Solar Generation, Solar Installers

The Termico Group is an independent, Western Australian owned company established in 1996, carrying out a wide variety of specialised home services.

The Termico Group offers Solar Energy Solutions, Pest Management, Insulation Services, Bushfire Attack Level Assessments and Certificates of Design Compliance to both domestic and commercial clients.

We are members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Master Builders Association (MBA).

All our solar installations are carried out by accredited installers and qualified electricians, using only Tier1 quality products on the market. As a Group we are committed to quality service 100% of the time, and to back this up we offer a 5 year workmanship warranty on all our installations.

See our website www.termicosolar.com.au for full details.

Termico Solar Generation Solar Reviews

We are very happy with customer service, promptness and quality of work, pricing and efficiency of panels. We would recommend Termico without any reservations. Show additional information
Excellent service from start to finish ! from the office administration to the installers on the day - all went very smoothly from the day of signing the contract to the install of the solar ! very informative on the system and the installers also took the time to discuss the placing of the inverter and going through how it all works. Show additional information

Thank you Brian Termico look forward to you having many years of energy saving costs ahead Show additional information
I had been considering Solar for some time. RAC sent me an e-mail outlining Members discounts including Solar with Termico. I rang for a quote and Sarah from Termico arranged for a Sales Rep to attend. Steve came on time and I was very impressed with the quote and went ahead with Termico.

From my initial call to Sarah, who was very courteous and pleasant, through to install everything went very smooth. Installers Chris and Zac were very efficient and courteous. Their work was very neat and they took care with my roof tiles and guttering to avoid any damage. They left the site clean and explained the working of the system clearly.

I was also impressed with Steve who came to my house to provide the quote. He made sure that the system he recommended was sufficient for our past and future usage. He was very knowledgeable and courteous.

I repeat my comments above and would add that I have checked with other people I know who have had Solar installed and confirm my Termico solar was excellent value for money.

Appreciate the feedback Ron Termico are here to help Show additional information
Very good value for money quote on the solar system. A system that suited our needs for our house and lifestyle.
Salesperson did not hassle us.
Good communication from the support person in their office, which was based here in Perth.
Installation team were fantastic! The guys knew their stuff and we had every confidence in them. The installation was two storey and not straightforward. Didn't mind leaving the house for a few hours and letting the guys get on with the install. They were polite and cleaned up at the end.
An excellent experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Thank you Shirley appreciate the feedback , Termico Show additional information
We decided on this company because of other reccommendations from neighbours and friends. And value for money with no/little sales gimmicks...... Show additional information
I wish I'd asked more questions about buy back. Since installation I've been told all solar generated goes to Atlinta and then get credit on that amount, which is deducted from my account at 8 cents per kW. I was under the impression if I used electrical appliances whilst the sun was shining I was using solar and then it clicked over to buy back when I wasn't using it. It would seem I now pay approx 16 cents per kW for all my electricity until I've used up my credits instead of getting the sunny days free. Maybe it will take longer to pay off than I anticipated !!! But still not quite sure how it works. Show additional information
Thank you for your information. Show additional information
All went very smoothly. Installers were very friendly, fast, and happy to answer questions. Show additional information
Your article/lessons were very helpful in laying out overall power use - I didn't go with the solar HWS before Solar Electric Power System because the Gov't. repayment scheme for surplus electric was due to end and it made sense to meet the deadline.
I do intend to put in a Solar HWS in the not too distant future.
Saw their ad in RAC magazine so I know it is a trusted organisation (RAC approved) and not some fly by night operation. Show additional information
In the end our choice came down to price. We were very impressed with the salesperson and other staff that we came into contact with at Austech. But at the end of the day there was a price of $1829 which was too great to ignore. Show additional information