ADS Solar Reviews

About ADS Solar, Solar Installers

ADS Solar
ADS Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Baulkham Hills and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

ADS Solar Solar Reviews

This company has caused absolute upheaval and distress in our lives. I would note recommend them to my worst enemy. Follows is a list of reasons not to engage this company following our experience.
1. Promise an installment date, doesn't happen. They demand money up front before installment, so they will install when it is convenient to them. Not the consumer.
2. They engage or contract to electricians, who then engage labourers to assist with the installation. Unfortunately for us our installation resulted in several broken roof tiles.
Due to broken roof tiles, we have now had to replace ceiling in dining room, also our WIR was damaged. Still waiting for the go ahead to repair this ceiling and cornices.
They give false promises (Amanda in office) about sending technician to our home to repair broken tile under panel. I try to explain this has to be addressed before we can
replaster ceiling in WIR. We are already out of pocket $1,400.00 for the payment we reimbursed plasterer for our dining room.
3. Almost forgot, we, not ADS had to engage a Grade 3 electrician to ascertain why solar power was not working......ADS said our meter was the fault (it wasn't) so we are out
of pocket another $300.00.
4. Our installation was completed 13/2/2018. We still didn't have solar power until mid April 2018. ADS just advised us to ring Ausgrid. The problem wasn't with Ausgrid it was
with ADS Solar.
5. This Company is sitting pretty taking money, subcontracting to installation electricians, and I believe maybe some of these electricians aren't up to standard. The electrician
who did our installation is no longer with this Company.
6. I have been more than patient with this Company re our situation. They are not prepared to come to the party, now forcing me to take action against them.
Although there was an initial problem getting an electrician to the panels connected to the grid, the panels since have been FANTASTIC !
Our power bill have been reduced dramatically and with the government subsidy I would HIGHLY recommend this company.
Overall was a smooth and pleasant experience dealing with ADS and their sales representative Priyanka. Always available to help and answer any questions we had.
Everything was clear from the start and well explained in a professional and friendly manner. Reasonable price compared to other companies for the same quality panel and inverter.
Installation process was very fast, paid the deposit on 28 Dec and installation completed on 2 Jan! The installers were also very friendly, respectful, and professional.
Still haven't had installation. Show additional information
Solar being installed today 1/11/18 Show additional information
ADS Solar is deceptive. Sales person will sell you solar system but when comes to delivering no one responds until you get frustrated and terminate your contract.

Things to look out for
1. What they quote and what they get you to sign in contract is different & there excuse would be these are standard documents and emails. Don't fall for it else you would be sorry later.
2. They would ask you to make full payment a day before installation - don't do that mistake else you may lose all of it
3. They will promise you a date of installation and won't turn up
4. If you get frustrated and terminate the contract they will advise you with the penalty of 20% cost of the invoice.
5. They have mastered the art of conditional listening and ignoring your emails till the point you know you have lost your money
6. No inspections, no approval from energy provider and they promised me to install the solar system. When I enquired I found they even didn't follow any regulartory requirements.

Please don't waste your time and money
I had a smooth experience with them. I had initial talk with Haider and he has been exceptional. He explained the technicalities and how solar can actually be useful in my case. I referred three of my friends and they are satisfied as well. I would recommend them for value for money and good customer service. Show additional information
Thank you ADS Solar ! We are very happy with the service you provided, not only with the installers but also with

Team who was friendly, helpful and professional.
Its been 3 weeks since installation ...the system is working in full capacity in sunny days
Ive installed 17 of the trina honey solar pannels along with zever inverter....
I bought a solar edge system through ADS Solar, paid my deposit & 3 days before install I receive a phone call telling me the salesman has made a mistake & hasn't included the DC optimizers in the quote & I'd need to pay another $1500 for the system. I told him to get his manager to call me & received no call back. I called back & argued it's not my fault & they should honour the contract. If they knew anything about solar they would know you can't install a Solar Edge inverter with out DC optimizers. They refused to honour the contract & offered me an upgrade to a string inverter!!! I informed them I would be speaking with fair trading but still didn't received a phone call from management.
May have taken up to 6 weeks to resolve through fair trading. Had to accept a refund, which took a week to receive, & find a new company.
Disgusting customer service & gutless management that didn't even have the decency to call me back.
One of your suppliers contacted us directly and sent some information, but did not follow up.
Another sent an email to my account, but it was addressed to someone else. ????
Did not get connected by a third supplier.
I find your site fascinating.
The whole experience was seamless. Mohsin in sales was very helpful and Paul and his installation team were very professional. The system was installed a week after my deposit and i was happy with the price I paid for a 5kW system. I have already recommended them to 2 of my friends. Show additional information
The only negative was that the head office person was very promt asking for payment .Trouble was we had rain halfway through installation aqnd even though the installers worked way past knock off time they had to come back two days later to finish the job---- and the sales people didnot inform head office! It all worked out O.K. once I explained it all. Show additional information