CTI Solar and Electrical

CTI Solar and Electrical Reviews

CTI Solar and Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Whyalla and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $7,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

CTI Solar and Electrical Reviews (10)

Fantastic and honest service.

Sales quote was fast and efficient and advice was honest about what was required for current and future needs.

Installation was of a high standard with the clean up of area was completed in a clean and timely manner.

Could not fault the customer service it was polite and with good communication throughout the whole process from installation until connection

Would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in connecting solar power to their house or business.

Amazing service and quality

could ask for a better service and even better local company

best price best service and an amazing product

We are over the moon with our system from CTI Solar!

Our experience getting a solar system installed by CTI has been fantastic!

They were very quick to respond to my initial enquiry and were quick to have it installed.

Jeremy explained the process in a way that was easy to understand and everything eventuated just the way he said it would.

The staff were polite and careful not to tread on my garden (unlike previous contractors).

The price was great and after having it for a year, I have already saved over $3000 on my Energy Bill.

I highly recommend you contract CTI Solar to install your solar system if you live in or around the Whyalla area!

Very happy

Cti was very helpful and would recommend them to anyone..a great job

CTI Solar were by far the most competitive with the supply and installation quote.
Jeremy explained the process clearly, the quality of the install was very high.
I would highly recommend CTI Solar.

Guys did a great job and explained all my options very well

Very straight forward to organise and easy team to deal with right through the entire process.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get solar or upgrade their existing setup like I had done.

Original Review on 06-09-2020:

Fantastic installers with attention to detail, top level customer service and only use top quality components.

Easy, provided a competitive quote compared to other solar installers. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Simon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, I have just received my third quarterly bill which has me $358 in credit. The system installed has done everything I was told it would. Very happy with CTI solar, the system they installed & the fact what CTI solar told me the system would provide is 100% correct!
Solar quotes was a fantastic place to start a solar info journey.
Great service very happy with the product and the job
Your web site gave us the ability to ask some technical questions regarding solar installations since we didn't know a great deal about it. The questions, the installer was able to answer all our questions and provide technical information to back up his recommendations.

Original Review on 11-04-2017:

6kw Fronius Primo 5.0-1 dual input inverter with Infinity new energy 250w solar panels
instructions on internet I found difficult to download / use.

9 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

yes for reliability
difficult to sync and read out put , consumption etc
thought 6kw would mean 6kw out put but 6kw panels limited by 5 kw inverter