Delta Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Delta Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Delta Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Delta Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 86 616 450 652  ABN active since 01 Jan 2017 | Delta Electrical & Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 616 450 652  ACN active since 14 Dec 2016 | Delta Electrical & Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 320295C Delta Electrical & Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $7,800 - $10,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Delta Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mayfield West and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Delta Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Perfect

Top work. Wouldn’t even know thy had been here.. Show additional information

Seamless

Professional and friendly tradesmen. Rain forecast afternoon of 2nd day and additional workmen brought in to ensure all 28 panels were installed and roof work completed. Inverter was installed inside garage for added protection at no charge. Show additional information

Craftsmanship lives!

My home has a few unusal aspects that meant I needed more than just a 'sight unseen' quote. Delta Electrical and Solar came around to discuss the issues and promptly submitted two options.

I made my decision and the system was installed very promptly. The installation took longer than I expected (due to the nature of the home), but the Delta team didn't rush anything. The result was a work of craftsmanship that would favourably stand comparison to any other system.

Delta were very responsive and helpful when I had an issue with grid connection (even though it was my mistake, not theirs).
I have since engaged Delta for other general electrical work and the results have been just as good. I highly recommend Delta Electrical and Solar.

Good price and quality service / install

From the initial quote request through to post install, Delta Electrical and Solar have been a breeze to deal with.

I went with these guys because Saxton (who is the owner and electrician) came to my house to quote the system as a pose to the other companies who rely on sales reps to do the quoting. On top of this, Saxton provided the most competitive price for the product I wanted.

The install was turned around within less than a week from accepting the quote by a team of electricians (led by Steve)
who were all very professional, polite and punctual.

I'm confident I have received a quality install and highly recommend Saxton and his team.

Would highly recommend

Easy simple process value for money happy with product and quote. Excellent customer service from quote process and have now started process and 10%deposit.
Hasn't been installed yet so will provide more feedback on installation.

The best quality system Installed by actual electricians.

Delta were not the cheapest system I was quoted, But it was immediately obvious that it was the highest quality system quoted and for not much more than other inferior options.
On top of this, Delta did a site inspection and identified issues that would arise due to the age of my property and the way it was wired from the street that no other suppliers warned me about. The fact that they are electricians meant that they could fix the grid provisioning issue t the same time as installing the system, getting me connected and making power straight away on the day of install.
Excellent service!