E Smart Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About E Smart Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

E-Smart Solar is a solar installation company that is based in the Blue Mountains and services the greater Blue Mountains, Penrith and Hawkesbury areas.

E-Smart Solar is community-focussed, committed to best-practice (across both solar and electrical), and proactive in the industry.

They are:
LG Solar Specialists
Enphase Preferred Installers
Reposit Partners
LG Chem ESS Partners
Tesla Authorised Installers

Lead installer and business owner, Dean Edmonds, was recently a Finalist in the 2017 Clean Energy Council Solar Design and Installation Awards.

E Smart Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Communication was excellent, everything promised was delivered on time, installation was easy and professional. Show additional information
We made a special trip to Europe to investigate the latest battery-backed grid-connect solar systems in 2014 and had very specific and unconventional requirements for our system. Dean, alone of the installers we contacted, was prepared to accommodate our requests.

We are daily delighted with our system. We appreciate his humility, honesty and easy manner, whilst at the same time he and his employees deliver work of the highest standard. He is willing to embrace solar and storage technology as it evolves.

Dean has subsequently installed systems for friends and our neighbour, who are also very satisfied customers. We have no hesitation in recommending him and his team.
My last bill after installation came to $13.69. Usually up around $300 plus so should be paid off in good time and think of the benefit to the environment. Wish our current crop of politicians would see the light and get away from the coal lobby. Show additional information
This was an addition to an existing solar installation and Dean offered good advice as to how to upgrade and once the quote was accepted the update was carried out very quickly.
I had previously contacted another solar company in Penrith to carry out this upgrade but he kept putting the job off as he was concentrating on doing larger installations and was leaving these smaller jobs for later. It was a refreshing change dealing with Esmart who quickly supplied a quote and promptly carried out the work.
I strongly recommend E-mart solar. The proprietor Dean was exemplary in his approach to sharing and explaining information. Taking the time to discuss the best options for the size system I was after.
The team possess great customer service skills. Consistent and easy to communicate with in a timely manner.
Installation was completed quickly, resolved any issues on the spot and they tidied up!
After dealing with numerous Solar companies i chose Dean from E Smart solar to supply and install a quality system.From the start the communication was excellent with all questions and emails answered promptly.Turned up on time on the nominated install date. Quality workmanship on the install very happy with work performed Dean also set up wifi for monitoring system.The solar has been performing great since install. I would highly recommend E Smart solar Show additional information
They were knowledgeable but not pushy; they communicated plainly and promptly; they worked hard to finish the job on a super hot day with one of the team off sick; they were polite and friendly. Show additional information
Excellent company who take pride in their work, including documentation and installation. To illustrate their professionalism, we were adding on to our existing system and they conducted a thorough site inspection prior to commencement. Show additional information
We chose Esmart solar after having a previous company quote & on the day of installation we found we were being misled on certain facts.
Needless to say they were dismissed from the property & the thought of solar was put to the back burner. After calming down I contacted Esmart & met with Dean on-site who was able to answer all my questions [ believe me I had some]. The system we chose was a 10 x 320watt panel system with micro inverters due to some shade issues.
The system was installed within 2 weeks & all done in one day including meter upgrade. Dean & his young team were outstanding both in workmanship & courtesy while working at our home & I would recommend them to any-one considering solar. When it comes time for a battery back-up I won't go anywhere else.

Denis

Katoomba
I have ordered the system to be installed on the 13th September. Based on performance so far, which has been excellent. I expect the installation to be also good. The second option was also very good for information and service and only a little more expensive. The one I selected gave consistent prompt service. After that the options were less attractive and showed little interest. At least one option was misinformed or at least misinformed me as to the need for three phase supply. Show additional information
Dean from E-Smart Solar was the first to respond to my enquiry. We have a complex stand alone system with a big battery bank. E-Smart Solar effectively doubled our panel wattage and integrated the new installation seamlessly into our setup. Some installers I talked to were intimidated by our complex rig, but Dean knew exactly what was needed and supplied us with premium components at a very reasonable price, backed up by professional and prompt workmanship.
thanks guys.