Elcon Solar

Elcon Solar Reviews

Elcon Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Doreen and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Elcon Solar Reviews (5)

Great service. Competitive price. Good communication. High quality install.

The whole process of installing with Elcon Solar was easy and straight forward. Was simply to get a quote and the install was completed soon after (despite a covid lockdown).

The install was to a very high standard and the installers worked very hard in windy conditions to complete it in one day.

They organised for the system to be certified the next day and installed and setup consumption monitoring.

Since then the system has performed better than I expected in winter. I’m looking forward to seeing the power production in summer. I highly recommend Elcon Solar.

Elcon Solar were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. They recommended the best system for our property but there was no pressure to purchase through them. The technicians who installed the panels arrived on time and the after sales service from the admin staff to sort out all the paperwork was fantastic. Would thoroughly recommend Elcon Solar to anyone looking to invest in panels.
Elcon were right on the ball, wrote the quote as we discussed it. At the first visit they wanted us to go with a slightly smaller system but I wanted a larger system to allow for some additional uses I have in mind.
The other mob couldn't even get a quote to me by email but I probably wouldn't have used them as their system seemed, based on my reading, to be 2nd tier.
Installation has not occurred yet, due to my revision of requirements.