Elcon Solar

Elcon Solar Reviews

Elcon Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Doreen and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Elcon Solar Reviews (4)

Elcon Solar were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. They recommended the best system for our property but there was no pressure to purchase through them. The technicians who installed the panels arrived on time and the after sales service from the admin staff to sort out all the paperwork was fantastic. Would thoroughly recommend Elcon Solar to anyone looking to invest in panels.
Elcon were right on the ball, wrote the quote as we discussed it. At the first visit they wanted us to go with a slightly smaller system but I wanted a larger system to allow for some additional uses I have in mind.
The other mob couldn't even get a quote to me by email but I probably wouldn't have used them as their system seemed, based on my reading, to be 2nd tier.
Installation has not occurred yet, due to my revision of requirements.