Electro Service Solar

Electro Service Solar Reviews

Electro Service Solar is a Solar Power Installation business based in Picton NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Electro Service Solar Reviews (5)

Easy process Great installer Highly recommend No regrets

Sales and quoting - quick easy answered all my concerns.
Installation - on time completed job earlier than expected. Tidy clean up and appreciated their particular attention to detail.
Grid connection - they organised for me and explained the procedures going forward.

I can highly recommend these guys .
It’s taken me six months to find someone who knows their trade , takes pride in their work and can provide top quality service products without ripping you off.

Thanking you
Rob

Solar panel install.

Very happy with the quoting process with Matthew he was the only company to actually visit the site to quote. The other companies used google earth to quote. Matthew also recommended that the panels would be better if they were installed at an angle to help remove dirt when it rains. He was very punctual did the install on the one day and clean up was also very good. Overall very pleased with Matthew company. Kevin.

A great installation by a professional team

I received 4 quotes, 3 from Solar Quotes and an extra from a local supplier. Two were superior to the others in that they were quoting with better materials. It finally came down to these two and it was hard to make a decision. I eventually settled on Electro Service Solar as they were to install Australian made panels. Unfortunately, prior to installation, these panels could not be obtained and we settled for another brand of similar quality. The installation team showed up at the scheduled time. They were polite and thoughtful and discussed everything with me throughout the installation. They eventually completed the install just after midday and Matt, the proprietor spent time helping me download the SMA App and explain how to use it and understand the data therein. He also provided me with a pre-completed Application to my electricity provider and explained in detail how I should proceed. I then found it a fairly simple process to lodge the application and my provider has since contacted me with date for the installation of the digital meter. Overall, it was a relatively painless process throughout and I would now be happy to recommend Electro Service Solar to anyone. They were fantastic.

Electro-service solar

Electro-service solar provided a great service, Matt kept in contact through out the whole process from quoting, organising finance and communication leading up to install date
Was always happy to spent time answering any question I had.
Matt and his team were both very punctual and polite on the day of install

Great Experience

Sales/quoting was smooth and prompt. Installation went well, polite, tidy and punctual, always kept me informed with what was happening especially in view of rain delays. Customer service was excellent, all questions were answered and any technical details clearly explained.