Future Solar WA Reviews

About Future Solar WA, Solar Installers

Future Solar WA
Future Solar WA is a Solar Power Installation company based in Malaga and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Future Solar WA Solar Reviews

Patrick and the team from Future Solar were great. Very quick and efficient - signed the contract and had the panels on the roof in matter of days - in the middle of summer this was a huge bonus for us. They were by far the cheapest installer comparing with same for same panels and inverter from other companies. Very transparent about costs and set up and flexible with our requests regarding location of panels and inverter. I am so glad I took a punt on one of the small players in the industry. Show additional information
Future Solar
1 Quoted panels not available when order placed.
2 Panels fitted to West/front of house not North as requested, large street tree!! 12 panels face East, 11 panels facing West.
3 New Colorbond roof dented, " All our workers wear steel cap boots, it happens some time", was the reply
4 Not willing to even look at damage, no show.
5 Inverter cutting out, called many times. 3 weeks still no one has come, System 10 months old.
6 Still waiting.
I paid for quality gear after they recommended it to me. They installed cheap gear and now my system does not even work. AVOID. Show additional information
Sales people very friendly and not pushy. They recognised I knew what I wanted from of the Solar system and advised accordingly.
Installation was on time and went very smoothly, the original 3.5kW inverter that was specified was not in stock so to prevent delays they upgraded to 5kW inverter.
Fully commissioned and the run through of the system operation Including setting up wifi monitoring was good.
At a later date I upgraded the system with an extra 4 panels to better utilise the bigger inverter, I got a Very good price for the installation of the extra panels.
Service couldn't be faulted and they were always available for any enquiries.
Would definitely recommend to others.
I was happy with my supplier, but grateful for the assistance you provide.
I will say though that I left a message with one of the companies you suggested and they did not get back to me.