• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Green Volt Reviews

About Green Volt, Solar Installers

Green Volt is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cardiff South and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Volt Solar Reviews

From the moment Luke came to my house to give me a quoate he was honest and told me what the best system and size would be appropriate for my family and house. I through in some questions i had researched to see if he was trying to rip me off and realised quickly he was super honest. Luke was the first of 5 quotes i got. The other companies either didnt come to the property or tried to sell me cheap poor quality systems with half the warranty on the inverter and workmanship. I went with LG panels and fronius inverter. Lukes communication throughout the entire process was amazing and i couldn't recommend him highly enough Show additional information
Thanks Green Volt for my solar system, Luke came out and gave me some really honest advice about the systems he offered. I decided to go with the LG/Fronius package. He advised me that the inverter should be located in the garage to keep it cool and prevent possible theft which made sense and he suggested to over size the supply cable so it could handle a battery system down the track. I really appreciated his forward thinking and trying to give the best long term option not just giving me the cheapest quote that would sting me later on.
Thanks Green Volt
I would like to thank the guys from green volt. The whole process went very smooth. I was very impressed with the attention to detail from Luke. He came out to inspect the house and told me where would be best to setup panels and inverter. This was a lot better than other companies that would quote over the phone and use google earth to see my roof. I already had a system on my roof from another company and wanted to upgrade so Luke helped with that also. I also wanted roof restoration done as well so Luke removed my old system and cleaned up some poor workmanship from another company and re installed both systems when i was ready. I can not recommend this company enough. Show additional information
Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to Luke from Green Volt for my quality solar system. We received firsthand great service and sound advice and the finished installation is highly professional. The “care factor” that Luke portrayed right through the installation was something I have failed to see from any other company. After numerous calls with other potential solar companies, Green Volt was the only company that even offered to come out and see my property!

I already knew that we were going to have some shading issues and I had held off for a while in getting solar based purely on the fact, I didn’t think it would be worth the investment.
Luke heard my concerns and during his site inspection brought a pretty-fancy looking shade analysis tool which was able to determine the best position for my panels. Right through the process Luke was down-the line and offered frank advice, he stated that there would be a drop in performance particularly in the winter months due to the increased effect of shading. Luke created a pretty extensive report on the production of my system and to-date has been very accurate. I ended up electing to go with the premium option of the LG panels with Micro Inverters, which not only meant less panels on the roof, but that we could strategically place them within the solar “hot spots”. Luke also advised that each panel operates individually via the micro inverters so if any are in the shade the other panels won’t be effected! Luke also advised that we should have our panels facing East, North and West to spread our solar power over the whole day to maximise our chance of using the power in our house.

The online monitoring is an added benefit as I can see our production and consumption on a regular basis – the benefits that we are reaping form this system is amazing!

We have decided that we will definitely be adding a battery in the future and there is only one company who we would trust to do it!