• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Green Volt Reviews

Based on 1 review

About Green Volt, Solar Installers

Green Volt is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Volt Solar Reviews

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to Luke from Green Volt for my quality solar system. We received firsthand great service and sound advice and the finished installation is highly professional. The “care factor” that Luke portrayed right through the installation was something I have failed to see from any other company. After numerous calls with other potential solar companies, Green Volt was the only company that even offered to come out and see my property!

I already knew that we were going to have some shading issues and I had held off for a while in getting solar based purely on the fact, I didn’t think it would be worth the investment.
Luke heard my concerns and during his site inspection brought a pretty-fancy looking shade analysis tool which was able to determine the best position for my panels. Right through the process Luke was down-the line and offered frank advice, he stated that there would be a drop in performance particularly in the winter months due to the increased effect of shading. Luke created a pretty extensive report on the production of my system and to-date has been very accurate. I ended up electing to go with the premium option of the LG panels with Micro Inverters, which not only meant less panels on the roof, but that we could strategically place them within the solar “hot spots”. Luke also advised that each panel operates individually via the micro inverters so if any are in the shade the other panels won’t be effected! Luke also advised that we should have our panels facing East, North and West to spread our solar power over the whole day to maximise our chance of using the power in our house.

The online monitoring is an added benefit as I can see our production and consumption on a regular basis – the benefits that we are reaping form this system is amazing!

We have decided that we will definitely be adding a battery in the future and there is only one company who we would trust to do it!