• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

Green Volt Reviews

About Green Volt, Solar Installers

Green Volt is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cardiff South and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Volt Solar Reviews

We had Green Volt install a 10KW system, LG panels with Enphase micro inverters on our large renovation. From the get go we were informed that the system quote may be more expensive than others due to the fact that they prefer and recommend only top quality components. The quote was a little more pricey than others but they were only one of two businesses that came out to site out of the five I contacted. From initial phone call to setting up the wifi monitoring, everything that was undertaken was top quality, components and craftsmanship. Before the install, I was happy to be told that LG had increased the 15yr full parts and labour warranty to 25yrs. I would recommend Green Volt to anyone looking into solar, and I would also recommend the LG panels now with 25y warranty. Ben. Show additional information
I can honestly say the process from quote to installation was efficient, seamless and professional. Luke from Green Volt was prompt and professional in providing an onsite inspection and advice on the best system to install on our property. There was no hard sell or pressure at all, just sound advice on a range of options for solar power. I am pleased with the system we installed and the quick and efficient installation process. I highly recommend Green Volt Solar if you are considering purchasing the latest in solar power options. Show additional information
I can highly recommend Green Volt Solar.

Of the solar companies we contacted, Luke offered the best service and advice by far.

He promptly visited our property to discuss our needs and identify the best solution for our property.

We opted for LG NeON 2 panels and Enphase microinverters and the quality of the installation is excellent.

We're very happy with the system and would highly recommend Luke at Green Volt Solar.
I purchased a 2.52KW system using 7 x LG NeON R 360w panels with a Fronius Galvo 2.5kw inverter. Luke was very professional in providing details of the system and once signed up kept me informed about supply and installation. Installation was done effeciently and in a professional manner. I would recommend Luke to anyone wanting a Solar system.
We were only connected to the grid today (26/6/18) and the system is up and running very effectively. We only have a small system due to our roof design but for what we want it covers our basic load costs plus we will have some more in summer.
As an electrical engineer with 40 years experience in power industry electrical design and construction field, I believe the quality of the installation is first class. The owners rate Luke and his staff as excellent, courteous and friendly, tidy on site and always keeping them informed of progress of a job that took several visits. Show additional information
We spent a great deal of time sourcing the system that would best suit our needs. it was a complicated install mainly because of the roof design. WE had many small roof areas ,so it was a bit of a fiddly installation and quite time consuming, as Luke found out.the Green Volt experience was excellent in every way. Luke was good to deal with and kept us up to date as the job processed. The price alone, the quality of the product used and the tidiest of installation has left us super impressed. I would highly recommend Green Volt to any investigating a Solar installation. Show additional information
Dealing with Luke from Green Volt was a real pleasure. From the get go he was very helpful, extremely knowledgable and willing to work in with our needs and timeline. He advised us of the best system to suit our power needs while staying In our budget. The quality of product, workmanship, service we received and value for money was excellent. Luke is a great guy. I recommend everyone to give him a call. Show additional information
I have no hesitation in recommending Luke from Green Volt. We had been contemplating doing a conversion to solar energy for some time but had received mixed responses from others regarding their experiences with Solar companies, the cost involved & the efficiency of the system and installers. Other companies had been very quick to make their recommendations on what system we would need to meet our current energy usage, however where reluctant to do an onsite assessment & quote. After speaking with Luke from Green Volt on the recommendation of another resident in our area, he arrived promptly to give an onsite assessment of our needs, provided a quote (which I will say was some thousands cheaper for the same system we had been quoted by other companies), answered all of our many questions and was so courteous & knowledgeable of the system we were having installed.

Luke showed diligence and professionalism in his work and is an all-round nice young fellow. He is local and has an exceptional work ethic. Luke and his company Green Volt is also highly rated by the Clean Energy Council. Great guy, great product with exceptional warranties, great work ethic, great pricing. Highly recommend Luke & Green Volt.
***BASED ON A REPAIR JOB***

We've just had Luke from Green Volt out to replace a faulty display panel in a SMA inverter. The original installer of our solar system is out of business & I chose Luke based on reviews on your site plus his accreditation with the Clean Energy Council.

I would like to acknowledge the willingness of Luke to do the warranty work. He came at the time he said he would, was very friendly, professional and carried out the work quickly. He was even prepared to spend time discussing possible additions to our current system. When the time comes I will use Luke for that expansion and would highly recommend him.
I found Luke very knowledgeable and professional in every way.
Luke was the only one to come out to our home, sit down with me and discuss the best options for our needs.
He climbed up on the roof and gave me an honest opinion without all the bull.
Luke wasn't the cheapest but the products and warranties he used made my decision very easy.
The after installation service was outstanding. Anything I rang regarding questions, Luke had no hesitation in coming out or calling me with the information.
The workmanship was of the highest quality, service was of the highest quality and Luke being just genuinely a nice bloke.
I cant rate Luke highly enough and have no hesitation in recommending Green Volt to anyone looking for a Solar System.
Not hooked up to the grid yet but everything so far has been spot on. Luke is a lovely young bloke and knows what he is talking about and explained everything very well. Will supply more information once we’re fully hooked up. Maz & Chris Show additional information
Would definitely recommend Green Volt, i like that they are locally based and a small company. Luke was great, he came to give us a quote straight away and we received the quote within a few days. He answered all questions with no hesitation. Installation went smoothly and looks great. Would highly recommend Green Volt. Show additional information
Excellent Service and Package

Luke of Green Volt Energy was one of 2 recommendations via Solarquotes.com.au. Luke spent time discussing needs and checking our roof for best angle and number of panels. He also recommended, and we went ahead with, a solar simulation using a Solmetric machine. This gave a clear picture of what was possible throughout the seasons taking into account shade from nearby trees. Also with this data we could work out the potential pay-back figures. Well worth the $200, which was deducted from the total price once we went ahead. Luke also recommended a micro-inverter system over a straight line system (and provided sound reasons why). Excellent advice. Also recommended a top end inverter brand (Enphase). Not one of those cheap systems you will find advertised in the media, but a very efficient and cost effective one in the long term. The system is up and running and we are delighted with it, and Luke's job overall. The Enphase inverter app that comes with the inverters is great - we can check output v usage data any time anywhere. Love it!
Luke from Green Volt was fantastic to deal with.

I received a few quotes and Luke was the only one to not push a particular system on me and discussed my expectations and what I could expect from the system I was leaning towards.

I took a while to decide on which way I wanted to proceed and Luke was only too happy to answer my questions.

I would be only too happy to recommend Green Volt for your solar installation.
We couldn't be more pleased with Green Volt!

In our opinion, Green Volt was superior in all respects to the other suppliers we also had quote (1 referred by solar quotes and 1 who is also in the area and rates highly on solar quotes).

Luke took the time to come to our home on two occasions as part of the quoting process.

He is knowledgeable, honest and a great communicator and all without the salesman approach. A true professional with great customer service from start to finish. His offsider Chris was also a delight.

He was the only supplier of the three who really listened to our needs and then structured a system to suit (on a difficult roof) rather than quoting for a system that was the most convenient from an installer's point of view.

He was able to answer each of our questions in simple terms and then refer us to appropriate sources for more detailed information.

We opted for the superior combination of LG panels and Enphase Micro Inverters. While the quote was slightly dearer than the most-comparable quote, we received a far-superior system without the premium price-tag.

5 stars!!
Very Happy overall. Never head from one. But Green Volt and the other (whom you supplied) were both excellent in all aspects. I did get other quotes but the 2 you provided were the best. They both contacted promptly, provided on site inspections, were very knowledgeable (and were happy to share it)
I decided on Green Volt because the owner/operator, Luke, was local, had a professional presentation and I felt sure he would do a high quality installation including getting my old meter box updated. And I wasn't disappointed.
It all went smoothly and was completed within 3 weeks and I am very happy with the workmanship and the planning that went into it making sure it was so.

Cannot recommend Green Volt more highly.

All Green Environmental Solutions were to be my next choice and I am sure they would have been great as well.

So Finn and team, Thank you for all your assistance and the extensive information on your site. It really Helped.
I am very happy for you to use this as a review from a very satisfied customer and have no hesitation in recommending your service to future solar buyers.

Regards,

Mark.
Luke at Green Volt gives you quality service and product knowledge with an honest approach that is rare in a sales market. I went with this company for this reason and the fact that he is local made it an easy decision. The workmanship was of the highest quality and was done in very quick time. I very highly recommend using Green Volt for your solar. Show additional information
Luke from Green Volt was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Luke was the only person from the 3 quotes we received to spend the time to come to our house and discuss face to face all our options and explain with absolute honesty about how everything worked and guide us in the direction we needed to go. It was obvious from the get go that Luke is a genuine person simply wanting to make sure people are getting good quality solar without being ripped off, I say get him out for a quote and see for yourself. Luke installed 24 LG Panels 7.2kw system and a 6kw Fronius inverter, Luke's workmanship was quality with attention to detail and no corners cut, my wife and I are very happy with the whole process from start to finish! Show additional information
Thanks to Luke. The installation was completed professional. Luke was extremely helpful and answer all questions with proof unlike other companies that we had quotes from, the online graph has been very helpful in knowing the amount of electricity produced and consumed daily as we adjusted our lifestyle to suit our energy needs. We have decided that we will definitely be adding a battery down the tract. My husband cannot recommend this company highly enough.
Thanks Green Volt
Thanks to Luke. The installation was completed professionally. We are very happy with our system (LG 335w panels & Enphase micro inverters), can't wait to see it's running (Still wait for the connection to the Grid).
Prior the contract, Luke was helpful to come personally to give the advice & explain clearly about how system works, which system is suited for our home.
Green Volt is highly recommended.
We already introduced Luke to neighbours and friends.
Luke demonstrated an outstanding level of customer service and professionalism throughout the process, which ultimately alleviated our initial doubts with solar installation. Luke went out of his way to stop work in order to answer our questions and concerns throughout. I highly recommend Luke to others who are considering the solar path. Show additional information
Luke was honest & professional from our 1st conversation regarding what type & quality of system needed. Luke talked us through what was needed & why the LG, Fronius combination was best for our situation. Installation was seamless & system is working beyond our expectations. Have recommended Luke to friends & we are happy to recommend Luke to anyone interested in installing solar. Show additional information
Very happy with system from quote to installation no issues. Luke was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Would have no trouble recommending Luke to anyone thinking of installing a Solar System. Show additional information
Luke from Green Volt was professional, honest and helpful. We opted for Enphase Microinverters and LG panels. Luke takes the time to talk through options and recommend the best system for your property and budget. Show additional information
Green Volt are local to my location and were able to visit, look at the house and talk through issues. All suppliers were prompt with quotes and followup but Green Volt had a definite edge by being on the ground before quoting and better able to address shading and appearance issues.

NB. System is only partly installed as I write this review.
From the moment Luke came to my house to give me a quoate he was honest and told me what the best system and size would be appropriate for my family and house. I through in some questions i had researched to see if he was trying to rip me off and realised quickly he was super honest. Luke was the first of 5 quotes i got. The other companies either didnt come to the property or tried to sell me cheap poor quality systems with half the warranty on the inverter and workmanship. I went with LG panels and fronius inverter. Lukes communication throughout the entire process was amazing and i couldn't recommend him highly enough Show additional information
Thanks Green Volt for my solar system, Luke came out and gave me some really honest advice about the systems he offered. I decided to go with the LG/Fronius package. He advised me that the inverter should be located in the garage to keep it cool and prevent possible theft which made sense and he suggested to over size the supply cable so it could handle a battery system down the track. I really appreciated his forward thinking and trying to give the best long term option not just giving me the cheapest quote that would sting me later on.
Thanks Green Volt
I would like to thank the guys from green volt. The whole process went very smooth. I was very impressed with the attention to detail from Luke. He came out to inspect the house and told me where would be best to setup panels and inverter. This was a lot better than other companies that would quote over the phone and use google earth to see my roof. I already had a system on my roof from another company and wanted to upgrade so Luke helped with that also. I also wanted roof restoration done as well so Luke removed my old system and cleaned up some poor workmanship from another company and re installed both systems when i was ready. I can not recommend this company enough. Show additional information
Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to Luke from Green Volt for my quality solar system. We received firsthand great service and sound advice and the finished installation is highly professional. The “care factor” that Luke portrayed right through the installation was something I have failed to see from any other company. After numerous calls with other potential solar companies, Green Volt was the only company that even offered to come out and see my property!

I already knew that we were going to have some shading issues and I had held off for a while in getting solar based purely on the fact, I didn’t think it would be worth the investment.
Luke heard my concerns and during his site inspection brought a pretty-fancy looking shade analysis tool which was able to determine the best position for my panels. Right through the process Luke was down-the line and offered frank advice, he stated that there would be a drop in performance particularly in the winter months due to the increased effect of shading. Luke created a pretty extensive report on the production of my system and to-date has been very accurate. I ended up electing to go with the premium option of the LG panels with Micro Inverters, which not only meant less panels on the roof, but that we could strategically place them within the solar “hot spots”. Luke also advised that each panel operates individually via the micro inverters so if any are in the shade the other panels won’t be effected! Luke also advised that we should have our panels facing East, North and West to spread our solar power over the whole day to maximise our chance of using the power in our house.

The online monitoring is an added benefit as I can see our production and consumption on a regular basis – the benefits that we are reaping form this system is amazing!

We have decided that we will definitely be adding a battery in the future and there is only one company who we would trust to do it!