• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

GreenLink Solar Reviews

About GreenLink Solar, Solar Installers

Greenlink Solar is an Australian Owned and operated business. We are members of the Australian Solar Council and Energy Storage Systems.

We supply quality goods at a competitive price to Residential and Commercial customers. Our policy is to meet personally with every customer and conduct a thorough assessment of each property. We analyse the electricity account and design a system which is compatible to the customers usage and future needs.
We have been servicing Victoria with Solar since 2010. Payment plans are available to approved customers.

GreenLink Solar Solar Reviews

I got a lot of quotes some were unbelievably cheap and not realistic so I decided to go with GREENLINK SOLAR and I am very glad I did they delivered exactly all that I was expecting and more, the promises made were carried out one week turn around and one day to install.
I couldn't recommend more highly.
Thanks to Graham and Dillon.

Thanks for your support Peter.

Please feel free to call if you require anything.

Rgds Graham

Thanks for the review Peter.

Your paperwork is in at the retailer.

Rgds Graham

Thanks Shayne. Those west side panels will go well for you when the feed in goes to 29Cents from 3pm to 9pm weekdays. Show additional information
Graham and his team at Greenlink solar were a pleasure to deal with from quote to completion.Very neat installation and system seems to be working fine.Waiting for an electricity bill to see results.Regards.

Hello Brian, thank you for the complementary review.

Rgds Graham

Hi, thanks for the review.

I hope the Grid can behave from now on.

Best wishes to Jim on his recovery.

Rgds Graham
Graham Smith from GreenLink Solar was easily the best installer I spoke with out of the 5 or 6 quotes I received in total. He was 1 of only 2 people that made the time to visit me at my house. Graham was honest and helpful and didn’t bombard me with options like some others. The products GreenLink had on offer are great quality and the installation was a breeze and the young bloke was very professional. Overall I’d happily recommend and would definitely call on GreenLink again.

Thanks Simon for your feedback. The black frame panels were a great choice for your place.

Rgds Graham
If they don`t want my business don`t waste my time!!! Greenlink was the only one to put in the effort to make an appointment with me. Show additional information
From the first appointment I liked the company and its approach, it was about what we needed and wanted from solar. Graham attended our property and discussed our needs and planned a system to best suit our situation. We live in forest surrounded by trees so good placement of the panels was very important. He split the panels, one group facing NE and one NW to maximise our system over the whole day. Compared to the two other companies that quoted Greenlink was hands down the best consult, design and the middle quote. There was no hard sell, Graham answered all my questions and they were able to come up with a package that ticked the boxes for us.
Install was very quick (2 weeks from signup) and as discussed. We have a tin roof we use for rainwater catchment and the installers were very careful, not leaving anything on the roof. Given they also had to install tilts for many of the panels but they did not have to put any extra holes in the roof either. So impressed. Inverter install is very neat and tidy too. Overall a superb job I feel.
One slight glitch we didnt get the WiFi module for the inverter that was in our order. However it was sourced and installed in under a week so I feel confident after-sales service with Greenlink will be good as well. All sorted and working now so monitoring is as easy as looking at my phone.

I would highly recommend this company from my experience with them.

Thank you for you kind comments Mark. It is a pleasure to be of service.

We trust that you will obtain many years of lower electricity costs.

All the best to you and family for Christmas and 2018.

Thanks for your review Elaine, all the best to you and your family for Christmas and 2018 Show additional information
Good sales process with Graham and the information and willingness to assist with decision making against needs and wants. Show additional information
Thanks to Graham & Team at Greenlink, very satisfied with our Solar experience, regarding the customer service, knowledge , value for money and follow up. Show additional information
Loved the service received, not pushy like a lot of sales people, well spoken and answered all questions we had, installation was fast and the team was fantastic. Show additional information
After initial queries, Graham met on site to discuss options, siting, etc.
No sales pressure or marketing BS, and quickly settled on a suitable configuration.

Some problems with a few of the panels were identified on delivery, and Graham addressed this issue promptly to avoid any delay with installation.
Very happy to recommend Greenlink.
I am planning to write a review but right now I’m trying to get the supplier to tie up loose ends Show additional information
Graham runs a professional business. Personable advice and took the time to explore all the options. The other 2 quoters just wanted to send an email.
When spending $5k, an email just does not cut it.
The company rep actually visited the house and looked at the the project. He was helpful and informative without being pushy.
The others companies wanted to to business from their offices.
I personally prefer to do with business with people I can meet face to face.
The installation guys were prompt, no fuss and very capable.

Thanks for the positive review Kevin.

We value your feedback.
Graham was really good and I felt he was good to deal with. The installers though were sub contracted and I wasn't impressed with the electrical contractor. Instead of shifting tiles he was kicking them up. I checked and couldn't see any damaged ones but hardly the right way to do things. He also asked me how much we paid as he was planning on going out on his own as the money was BS ( his words). At the end he was rushed and skimmed through the instructions and said he didn't know how the app worked. Still not getting the app to work although I've followed the instructions and it should be. The contractor then rushed through the paperwork and much of it was blank so I was t happy signing but he was rushing. Was then contacted by another person asking for my signature. It seems every part of the business has other people involved. Then had the certifier bond and check the system. As far as the system goes we haven't really been able to see any results yet as the weather has been poor. Fingers crossed.

Based on the customer's feedback Greenlink Solar investigated the matter. The electrician is no longer with Greenlink Solar. The customer has been consulted and we have received a Certificate of Electrical Safety and have offered to send another electrician over to look over the system.
Regards,
Graham Smith
Director
maybe get a proper run through of the instrument panel for the solar instead of just getting the instruction manual to read.

Thanks Kevin, we will take that onboard for our installers to run through the screen readings in future

Rgds Graham

Thanks Tony, we appreciate your business.

Rgds Graham

Thanks Robert, hopefully the Grid Voltage is under control. Show additional information

Thanks for your support Rita Show additional information
Greenlink Solar is a local company - the owner has been great to deal with having called in several times to check everything is OK. So far we couldn't fault them on workmanship and service. The cost was $3,950 for the 3 KW system. A big THANK YOU to Finn Peacock for recommending this company. Show additional information
The process involved numerous follow up calls and emails from all prospective installers and this became somewhat tiresome after a while. Need time to research and compare. Show additional information

Happy to hear that the Voltage issues have been resolved, please let me know if we can be of further service. Show additional information
Having done my research using Solar Quotes website, I knew exactly what size and quality system I needed. Graham from Greenlink Solar was fantastic. He came with a written quote for the system I had decided on, with a price $2,000 less than I was expecting. He then advised the interest free repayments to assist me meet the monthly payment. I could not ask for better service.

Thank you James for the review. regards Graham

Thanks for the review Betty Regards Graham and Cheryl Show additional information

Thanks for the review Alan. The winter sun has been kind so far.

Rgds Graham
Greenlink were great to deal with. Excellent communication. On site visit for quote. Other two were quite ordinary. Poor communication and failed to make much effort. Show additional information
Greenlink Solar was very thorough when working with us from the start to the finish.
This included an analysis of our electricity account, use of appliances, recommendation for an optimum system, an easy way to understand how to get the return on our investment and who to use the digital app to monitor the generation of the solar panels!
The salesperson was very honest and not pushy. His follow-up service was exceptional. Show additional information
I have rated all good above as I have only had the sysyem a month ask me in a years time Show additional information
Graham from GreenLink was happy to explain all the options , answer all our questions and listen to what we wanted from the system. He provided sound advice and a good price and was flexible with payment terms.
The design of the system was specific to our property and usage to get the longest power generation capability and return, not just a generalised design of banging 20 panels on the roof.