GreenLink Solar

GreenLink Solar Reviews

4.6

Based on 124 ratings  - Aus Ranking

About Greenlink Solar,

Greenlink Solar is an Australian Owned and operated business. We are members of the Australian Solar Council and Energy Storage Systems.

We supply quality goods at a competitive price to Residential and Commercial customers. Our policy is to meet personally with every customer and conduct a thorough assessment of each property. We analyse the electricity account and design a system which is compatible to the customers usage and future needs.

We have been servicing Victoria with Solar since 2010. Payment plans are available to approved customers.

We have our own CEC fully accredited installer, A Grade Electrician, Dylan Smith (Son) from Greenlink Electrical. Dylan has been installing Residential and Commercial solar systems for 7 years from his beginning as an electrical apprentice through to forming his installation business, Greenlink Electrical in 2018.

Dylan provides service, knowledge and takes great pride with every install that he does.

Reviewers report paying: $3,194 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

GreenLink Solar Reviews (124)

Fantastic people.

Fantastic people. Good communication throughout the process I’d recommend them to my friends.

Thanks for the complimentary review Joe, it was a pleasure to do business with you and Glenda, best wishes for the future.

Hide Joe's Comment

Inverter Brand

Very good work top range appliances

Straitfoword easy going did grid connection. Showed me how to use it. Took about 4 00 to do the whole job.

Hello Frank, Thanks for taking the time to write the review and for your patience with the rebate application process..

Regards, Graham
Hide Frank 's Comment

1/5

1/5

Inverter Brand

Less than satisfied and ongoing installation damage issues

The project started very well. But come installation time, it spiralled downward very quickly. The first installation came around and the installers arrived. What followed was a standoff between the installers - and our family was witness to a barrage of expletives. The team refused to do the installation due to what we believe was simply because our roof was terracotta tiles.

This was on top of installation date delays due to equipment availability. Some weeks later, a sub-contracted installation team arrived. They started the job promptly, but missed a day or so where they just didn't turn up to complete the job on consecutive days. In the process of installation there were in excess of 30 tiles broken. Fortunately we had many spares.

In the year following installation, we discovered further tiles broken, including the ridge capping, and this has caused a roof leak that had been leaking into our newly constructed living area (as part of a home extension less than a year old at the time). This has caused ceiling damage. We are now fighting to have the roof repaired to a satisfactory condition (multiple tubes of clear silicon on a black roof is not acceptable), along with replastering and repainting. They seem to think it is our responsibility to contact the sub-contracted installers, however we paid and have an agreement with Greenlink Solar, not the sub-contractors. It has now been seven weeks since we brought this to their attention, and as we get no response to emails and nothing has yet been organised, we are now escalating this matter with both Consumer Affairs and also the Clean Energy Council.

This is most disappointing as until recently (and despite the installation problems) we had referred many others to Greenlink Solar, however their post-sales service and communication leaves a lot to be desired.

Hello Marc, we are sorry about the outcome of your installation from March 2020. Today we revisited your property to detect and repair a suspected further crack to the terracotta tile..
The painter has finally provided a date for his repair work and a grouter has been contacted to attend to the silicone appearance.
We no longer have any Sub Contractor,s working for us... I will be monitoring the progress with the painter and the Grouter.
We thank you for the referrals and your patience.
Hide Marc's Comment

Inverter Brand

They were very helpful and communicated well. Install was painless, a really great company

very easy
very tidy, and polite
customer service was 5 star

Thanks for the review Ashley, it was a pleasure have you as a customer of Greenlink Solar.

Best wishes to you and Justine.
Hide Ashley's Comment

LG

Great experience all round

I did lots of research on solar energy, the installation process, costs and maintenance before even reaching out for a quote. I also put the feelers out on social media to see which businesses came recommended and which didn't.
Greenlink Solar was recommended by this group (Solar Quotes) and I decided to proceed the quoting process with Greenlink Solar and six other competitors. There are SO many competitors!!
I chose Graham in the end thanks to his friendly nature, knowledge and advice on solar energy. I never felt like I was being pushed to go with his business as I was honest about talking to other installers. It ultimately came down to who I felt safe with, who wasn't trying to sell me their business, but who was passionate about solar energy.

The installation day was memorable. Dylan, Graham's son, managed the whole project/day and he was equally as friendly as his Dad! So were his co-workers. There was minimal disruption to us throughout the day - and all the boys working at our home seemed to have a good work ethic.

We found it challenging to setup the monitoring of our inverter so we called Greenlink for help and their son Jackson was onto it within only a few days. We were pretty impressed! We've had no concerns or issues since our install and we enjoyed looking at our conversion rates throughout January.

The whole family is just lovely and I want to thank Cheryl, Graham, Dylan and Jackson (and the rest of the boys who came out) one last time. Thank you!

Thank you Bosa for your very kind review, it was a pleasure to have you and your family as customers of Greenlink Solar.

Great to hear that the Solar Generation numbers are going well.
Hide Bosa's Comment

Longi Solar

Professional and recommended.

The process from start to finish was seamless, although there was a delay due to Covid19 restrictions.

Graham, Sheryl were very professional, patience and helpful from the very beginning with my enquiries as I was new to the whole solar thing. Graham took his time to answer my questions promptly, and offered a competitive pricing...but at the end it was he service and a feeling of trust that cement my decision to go with Solar Link. Better than a few other installers, that didn't have the patience, time or interest of helping you.....

We ended up on installing 2 systems, 8.2KW (LG Neon2 360W) on my property and 6.6KW (Longi 370W) on my parent's.
All with Fronius inverter.

On installation, Dylan and his team were very punctual, friendly and efficient. They cleaned and tidy up after their work.

The installation are neat and professional.

I would highly recommend Solar Link for everyone interested in Solar installation.

Both systems are working perfectly and generating great output so far.....looking forward to my next bill cycle on the saving.....

Thanks for the comprehensive review Khanh.

All the best to you and family for 2021
Hide Khanh's Comment

Inverter Brand

Highly recommend Greenlink Solar!

While all three solar retailers that I spoke to were very informative and friendly, Graham at Greenlink Solar also took the time to visit and inspect our property and designed a system that made good use of our roof, was cost effective and efficient.

Communication with Graham and Cheryl at Greenlink Solar was great - they always got back to us so promptly and answered all our questions so we felt very confident to proceed with the installation.

Apart from the price, which was very competitive in comparison to other quotes we received, another deciding factor was that Greenlink Solar offered an in-house finance solution, rather than a third party option and this will save us a lot of money in the long run.

The contract signing process and setup for the Government rebates was made quick and easy by Cheryl. Installation was handled by their son, Dylan and team, who were all friendly and polite. They got the panels up in half a day and they look amazing. The Inverter box was installed neatly and discretely in one corner of the house.

Overall, we were very pleased with the service provided by this local family business and cannot recommend highly enough!

Hello Megan, thank you for the comprehensive review. The feedback is appreciated by our team at Greenlink Solar.

We appreciate your business and we wish you, Daniel and family a Merry Christmas.
Hide Megan's Comment

Original Review on 13-04-2020:

Wonderful service

Prompt service, answered all my questions, had a quick installation with no issues.

Follow Up Review on 16-12-2020:

yes, absolutely
Hide John's Comment

Inverter Brand

Fantastic Company - From Sales to Installation.

It was to much of my suprise when starting to look into Solar and getting quotes/ideas about what to get, that I quickly learnt how very 'Used Car Salesmen' the process is and how forced or awful some of the companies out there are.

With Greenlink Solar I had NONE of those issues at all, after speaking with Graham on the phone and talking to him about what I was trying to achieve with the solar I knew Greenlink were going to my pick. Graham happily went through what I was after and added his professional inputs and suggestions without the conversation every feeling forced.

After selecting to go ahead with Greenlink we were in the midst of stage 4 lockdown in Victoria and the communication of what, when and how from the team were great keeping everyone informed of progress and re-starting.

On installation day Dylan the installer with his team were extremely clean, punctuate and very informative about the process, what happens and how it all works. I also on the day wanted to see if it was possible to change up the array slightly and how it was positioned on the roof and the team had ZERO issues with accommodating my request and sorting it out for me.

Overall the entire process was seamless, easy and smooth. If ever change, upgrade or require new solar again I will be using Greenlink and have already recommended them to friends.

Thank you Ashley for your wonderful review, our Greenlink Solar family appreciate it.

We hope that you are seeing some great numbers being generated through your quality system.

Best Wishes from Team Greenlink.
Hide Ashley's Comment

13kW

Not sure (Other)

Fantastic customer service

Greenlink solar were fantastic to deal with. From coming out to quote, through to installation, and after sales service the process was seamless.

Very happy and would definitely recommend.

Hi Belinda, we appreciate the review, all the best to you and family,

Hide Belinda 's Comment

a family firm.

Greenlink, family company, was very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable about their product. We chose them because we wanted to support a smaller company. We were very happy with the service we received.

Hello Ruth, thanks for the review, we appreciate it, stay safe.

Best wishes , Graham
Hide Ruth's Comment

Cost

I'm very satisfied with the installer. Their telephone help & communication is excellent. Their physical installation team were polite, quick & tidy.

Greenlink's price for Jinko panels & Fronius inverter were the cheapest for this equipment. I chose those brands as a result of Solarquotes' very readable articles & reviews. (So they'd better stack up with time coz I know where you live.)

So I'm a happy bunny with hardware & service. Not so with the very long procedure to get the rebates & loan from SolarVic.

Many thanks for your advice on the whole solar thing.

Hello Bruce, thanks for putting the time into the review of Greenlink Solar and SolarQuotes.

Rgds Graham, Cheryl, Dylan and Team
Hide Bruce's Comment

Fantastic installer

Graham made the whole process simple and easy to understand in a very professional way. Installation was completed in a day and the guys did a great job they were punctual and cleaned up after themselves. The inspector passed their work straight away happy with their work. We are very satisfied customers and now look forward to saving some money

Hello Gabrielle and Geoff, thank you for your kind review and the referral in Broadford.

We appreciate your support.

Brest wishes from Graham, Cheryl, Dylan and crew.
Hide Gabrielle's Comment

Inverter Brand

Looks good but just installed so dont know how good yet

Good sales quoting. Good installation very punctual & professional. Installed on Thursday onto grid on Tuesday 15/9/20. The checker was done on Tuesday.More to find out when they inform company.
Hide Kevin's Comment

Genuine family run business A+++++

From the first day of contact Graham and his team were very helpful and thorough. They were there to answer any questions we had and were more than happy to chop and change things on our quote till we were happy with the system size and products to be installed.
Installation day came and the team arrived on time, they were very efficient and had our system installed in no time! A very neat and professional installation was provided and we are very happy.
Since having the system safety inspected and turned on we are over the moon!, the production of the system has surpassed all our expectations!!’
Graham and the team have been there to answer all our questions both before and after the install and I know if we have any questions or problems in the future they will be there to help.
We couldn’t be happier.
Thank you Greenlink Solar!!!

Thanks Meghan for the great review. We appreciate your feedback. With the longer and better days here we hope you like the benefits of a great solar system.

Rgds from Graham, Cheryl, Dylan and the crew.
Hide Meaghan's Comment

Genuine family business

Greenlink installed my 6.6kw solar system last week and I couldn't be happier to have chosen them.

Right from the start, Graham was on the ball and very knowledgable. After first contact, Graham's son Jackson came out to measure up my roof and by the end of the day I had a quote in my hands. Their price was very competitive and the components they offered were reputable and good quality (I went with a Fronius inverter and Jinko 330w panels). Graham's wife Cheryl organised the contract and stepped me through the VicGov rebate process. Easy peasy.

On install day, Dylan (Graham's other son) turned up on time with a couple of other installers. They were very friendly guys and their workmanship was top notch. Dylan ran me through the inverter functions and next steps before leaving.

Post-install, Graham continued to offer excellent communication and promptly answered any annoying questions I had. The system appears to be performing very well and I'm sure that I can count on Graham and Cheryl to continue to offer post-install support where I might need it.

Thanks Graham, Cheryl, Dylan and Jackson!

Cheers Lachlan, thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feed back about our family business.

Yes , we are all there to continue in assisting should you need anything.

Dylan has processed the paperwork and Cheryl will send you some information including The Certificate of Electrical Safety for you to keep on file.

Stay safe and best wishes.
Hide Lachlan's Comment

I don’t know (Other)

Inverter Brand

No battery purchased (Other)

Battery Brand

Thorough. Transparency and ethical. Open and honest. Outcome driven.

Green link were upfront and honest that whilst their system might be slightly more expensive than others, they wanted to make sure they quoted on a safe and sustainable system that met required Vic safety standards and would meet our needs. I appreciated Cheryl and Graeme being thorough and for their follow through. Install crew were fantastic.

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you taking the time to write your kind review about Greenlink Solar.

I will pass your comments about the installation crew to Dylan , Matt and Jake.

Stay safe and best wishes

From Graham and Cheryl

Hide Michelle's Comment

Fantastic Installer. Awesome installation

Sales person was knowledgeable and 100% honest. No BS
Visited the site and able to provide accurate placement of panels
Installation brilliant. Staff were very very professional
Customer service excellent. Helped with every aspect of the process
Highly recommended

Thanks Matt for taking the time for the review.

We appreciate your kind words and we are there for you when you need us.

They were very good numbers that you are generating and its still winter.

All the best and stay safe to you and your family.
Hide Matthew's Comment

Fantastic service

Fantastic service. Graham and Cheryl were quite knowledgeable and helpful and they went above in answering my questions and helping me through the process. Our installer Dylan was excellent and professional. I highly recommend this company and have already referred them to my family and friends.

Thank you Connie, on behalf of Greenlink Solar we appreciate your feedback and the rating that you have given us.

I also would like to thank you for mentioning Cheryl and our installer, Dylan.

We wish wish you and your family well.

Hide Connie 's Comment

3/5

6 kw system

It’s up but not working yet, awaiting the pre-start inspection
Hide Jan's Comment

Impressed with Greenlink Solar

Just had my solar system installed yesterday and can confirm that I made the right choice on the installer who is local in my area.
Graham Smith made the whole sales process very simple and non-complicated, no typical sales pressure at all. Compared to the other installers that quoted, price difference was minimal, however the deciding consideration for me was the amount of feedback that other customers have written about Greenlink, with an added bonus of their flexible finance method and that it is a local outfit close to my neighborhood.
Dylan and Alan came early morning to install and were done early afternoon, efficient and focused, with no issues ensuring that everything was all done neatly and correctly.

I was able to setup the monitoring by myself, though not an intuitive task - need more detailed instructions. I was able to see power generation today, given it is May (expected lower average), but still generated 20.2kwh by end of day which is my average daily consumption.
Really happy with the system Graham and team did for me! Of course, it is early days, but is already is indicative of the top class service I am getting from these guys!

Thank you Noel for the comprehensive great review and for choosing the Greenlink team for your solar.

Hide Noel's Comment

Inverter Brand

Happy with every step of the process

I can’t speak highly enough of Graham and his son Dylan from Greenlink Solar. From taking the time to visit my property, explain the systems benefits and components comprehensively and then provide me with a very competitive quote, right through to installation and follow up phone calls. Every step of the process was handled professionally and went seamlessly.

A fantastic Australian family company that I’m extremely glad I chose to deal with. Highly recommend.

Hello Andrew, Thanks for the taking the time to do the kind review.

We appreciate your support.

Regards, Graham
Hide Andrew's Comment

$15,000 to $20,000

Inverter Brand

Great systems and installation, fantastic results from day one!

We received almost instant contact from all 3 companies, and they are all courteous and professional through out the quoting process, Greenlink was our choice for overall high quality panels, service and a competitive quote. And we were impressed by the installers' work as well.
Hide Jade's Comment

Inverter Brand

Fantastic and efficient installer have recommended to other people

The salesman that I dealt was was polite punctual organised grid connection highly recommended
Hide John's Comment

Great Solar Experience

Greenlink Solar provided a very helpful and detailed quote. Came to site and gave us confidence that there would be no issues. They only use quality equipment and explain everything well. Installation was very prompt and professional leaving it clean and tidy. I would recommend Greenlink Solar to anyone. Thanks Graham and team at Greenlink Solar
Hide Matthew's Comment

Exemplary Solar Business

GreenLink Solar have been outstanding to deal with from the customer service right through to installation. Absolutely professional and I highly recommend them to everyone seeking to purchase and install a solar system.
Hide John 's Comment

Great professional service

Graham Dylan and team form the moment of contact through the installation understood our requirements and provided excellent grounded advice.

Is rare to find old fashioned service these days.

Thanks Andrew, we appreciate the rating review and feedback.

Best regards, Graham
Hide Andrew's Comment

Highly recommended

Right from the start we found our dealings with GreenLink Solar smooth and easy. Graham was thorough in his assessment of our needs, our usage, we were able to have the inverter installed exactly where we wanted it, and they were on hand to answer any queries and offered to help with paperwork and Govt submissions if we needed it. Arrived promptly to install, left the site clean and tidy. An all round great experience.
Hide Catherine's Comment

Original Review on 21-05-2019:

Greenlink Solar were great to work with. Their communication and helpfulness were the best. We are very satisfied with the whole experience so far.

Hello Kay, thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to do business with you and Gordon.

We hope that Solar Victoria will process your claim in a timely manner.

We at Greenlink are happy to be of service at all times.

Follow Up Review on 19-01-2020:

Yes definitely at least up to our expectations.
Hide Kay's Comment

$0 to $2,000

Excellence

Greenlink solar made the process so easy. Well informed, local family company. Answered all our questions and gave us appropriate info when quoting. Friendly, quick to reply and were willing to go the extra mile to help us get in before the end of the year. Installation was a breeze, and took time to explain the system and using it after. Very happy.
Hide Sarah's Comment

3/5

Original Review on 29-04-2019:

Thanks for the review Mark.

Hopefully the monitoring is all working fine.

Follow Up Review on 29-12-2019:

It has but after problems with dangerous wiring and other issues during installation part of me is is still annoyed with the whole process of installing solar panels. Just very lucky I was randomly selected to be audited I guess.
Hide Mark's Comment

Inverter Brand

Quote was very competitive. Graham was very helpful in explaining everything we needed to know. Cheryl was great in helping us navigate the rebate application, which did strike a few hurdles. Installation by Dylan was done immaculately.
Would highly recommend this local company.

Thank you for the very favorable review Stuart.

We appreciate your feed back.

Dylan will back for the Truck appointment in January.
Hide Stuart's Comment

More than 6kW

Original Review on 28-03-2019:

Thank you for the great review David!

Follow Up Review on 27-11-2019:

Overall the system is saving me roughly $70 a month. Our power bills are now either just positive or we owe a couple of $$$ very happy.
Hide David's Comment

Original Review on 25-03-2019:

System was installed as per specs and very happy with quality of the install

Thanks for the review Prasanna!

Follow Up Review on 24-11-2019:

System has exceeded expectations. I wish i did it earlier.
Hide Prasanna 's Comment

excellent allround

The whole process from start to finish was excellent. The main admin staff were friendly and helpful and my property was inspected prior to installation.
Installation was super efficient and the technicians /electricians were polite and informative at all times.
Very happy with entire process..thank you Greenlink...sincerely

Thanks for the review Rory and Marla.

The process at SolarVic wasn't all that easy but happy to say it went smoothly after that.

Appreciate your patience and feedback.
Hide Rory's Comment

Very happy!

I had initially sought a quote from another company, before using the SolarQuotes request a quote process.
Graham from GreenLink Solar emailed me and advised he could visit my property the next day at 11am. A couple more emails, and Graham's visit was booked in. This is in contrast to the first company who quoted me, without a site visit or even suggestion that site visit would be important.
Graham arrived at my house as scheduled, and was very helpful in person. Graham was clearly experienced in working with the varying level of knowledge customers had, and not overdoing or underdoing the technical information he shared. Graham's site visit turned out to be essential, as it confirmed my suspicion that I would need panels over two roof orientations, and the system would need to be designed to accommodate this.

Graham initially designed a system using specific premium brand components. This came in above my budget. Graham was able to discuss a range of other options, and also did so by email - a big plus for me, as I can't take phone calls easily during the work day. Through email over the next few days, we worked out a suitable system that would match my budget, take into account the ability to overspec the number of panels within the approved limits, and cater to my desire for a Fronius inverter.

All systems were go for me to apply for the Victorian Solar Rebate. Unfortunately I was left in a bit of a panic on the day that rebates opened at 12pm, as Cheryl had made a typo in her email to me with the required quote number, and I had not received the email. This was resolved before 12pm with a phone call to Cheryl.

Rebate was successfully acquired! Install date was delayed due to a lack of Fronius inverters in the country. Graham kept me up to date by email, and in the end was able to schedule an install date sooner than first expected. Graham did offer an alternative SMA inverter to speed things up, however my own research showed the current SMA inverters were made in China - I was happy to wait for the Fronius.

Graham was in touch in the days prior to the install, the weather wasn't looking fantastic. In the end, the installation crew of three arrived at my house just before 8am on the allotted day. Despite intermittent patches of rain, the install crew did what they were able to do, and certainly didn't down tools! There was a slight hiccup where the location for the inverter had changed from the original design, and notice of this hadn't been passed through to the installation crew. When I noticed them setting up tools in the wrong spot, I let them know, and they were able to change tack and install the inverter in the garage, as the external brick wall receives direct sunlight.

The install crew worked hard and did a great job, and waited out the adverse weather conditions that might have seen others packing up. Since install, the system has been working very well, I am just now waiting for the cogs of bureaucracy to turn for it to be approved and have the Feed in Tariff applied.

I would happily recommend GreenLink Solar to my friends and family!

Hello Adrian, thanks for putting the time into the review.

We appreciate your feedback.

Hide Adrian's Comment

Risen

Original Review on 08-02-2019:

Solarquotes.com is the complete one stop shop for research, product and installation of solar power systems

Follow Up Review on 14-10-2019:

My 5kw system seems to be performing to expectations during the first 12 months of installation
Hide Stephen's Comment

Original Review on 31-01-2019:

I would recommend greenlink solar without hesitation, from start to finish the services was without fault, all our questions were answered and nothing was to much trouble.

Hello Steve, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need any assistance.

(Cheryl will send your documents that you needs once they have been collected)

Follow Up Review on 03-10-2019:

Yes and more
Hide Steve's Comment

Cannot Fault

We had a 8.2kw system installed on our roof. Throughout the whole process of quoting, changing the quote, the dramas with the solar vic portals and the install process we have found the team at Greenlink to be fantastic. They placed the system on our roof without delay once we were approved and did a fast high quality install that looks great (with the black frame panels), while on the roof they also found some cracked tiles (prior to install) that they notified me about and moved on the roof to a easier place for me to get to them and sealed them to prevent any short term water damage.

Throughout the whole process the communication was fantastic and we didn't even need to pay a deposit until after the system was on the roof due to solar vic dramas.

My boss also had a large system on his roof and he has only the same to say about the team.

I cannot recommend the family team at Greenlink enough for their work.

Hi Craig,
Thank you so much for the kind words, enjoy the benefits of your new system!
Jackson
Hide Craig's Comment

Very professional, great installation

Whole process was professional, excellent customer service, installation was great , no issues all round

Hi James,
Thank you very much for the review!
Jackson
Hide James's Comment

Inverter Brand

Very professional both service and administration

Quoting process was very quick and professional
Installation was first class, polite, very tidy and punctual
Could not fault the customer service from start to finish including grid connection

Thanks for the review Joyce. Rgds Graham and Cheryl
Hide Joyce's Comment

Q Cells (Other)

Inverter Brand

Fantastic family owned business.

From the first meeting to discuss options and quotes to the final handover was nothing but great customer service. Really listened to what I wanted the system to achieve and the attention to detail was fantastic. The installers were both polite and extremely hard working. Final handover and instruction lesson showed they are extremely knowledgeable in the solar field.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Deborah, we appreciate your feedback and it was great to be of service.

Rgds Graham and Cheryl
Hide Deborah's Comment

N/A

Hi Claude,
Thank you for the review and great news that the install went so smoothly.
Kind regards,
Hide Claude's Comment

N/A

Cost

A great way to get the jump on Solar. it made the whole process easier and the suppliers knew they has two other quotes to compete against. even got the state rebate, nearly pays for it's self

Hi Michael,
Thank you kindly for the review, it was great that you were able to get the system on your roof so quickly.
Kind regards,
Hide Michael's Comment

Cost

Thanks David for taking the time to do the review, we appreciate it.

The lowest 3 months for Solar Generation are May, June and July , from August you will see your production output picking up.
Hide David's Comment

Cost

Thanks for the review Shane. The weather hasn't been at its best yet, hopefully the spring will bring some more sun. Rgds Graham
Hide Shane's Comment

Original Review on 26-10-2018:

Some initial problems in scheduling the installation but resolved after intervention from Graham the boss. Sungrow Inverter manual contains outdated info about the app for monitoring and correct app was advised by Green Link team. Other than that, everything goes well and I am now waiting to feed into the grid and also the documents to get the Victoria government rebate.

Follow Up Review on 27-06-2019:

Hide Anon's Comment

Cost

This company was very professional from the time I submitted my request until the job was finished. They responded very quickly to my enquiry, arranged a time to meet and provided all information in a readily understandable format. They kept in contact with me at all times throughout the process and I always knew what was happening and when. Both the salesperson and the installer were friendly, credible, and worked easily with me, and around any constraints, at all times. They also promptly provided all the information I needed to be able to submit my application for the solar rebate. I would unreservedly recommend this company to anyone intending to buy solar.

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you kindly for the review! I hope you are enjoying the benefits of your new system!
Hide Lorraine's Comment

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the review!
Hide Josh's Comment

Cost

Very professional from start to finish .
Hide Anon's Comment