GreenLink Solar Reviews

About GreenLink Solar, Solar Installers

GreenLink Solar
Gold Partner
ABN: 15 097 346 033  ABN active since 05 Jul 2001 | Rainbow Enterprises (vic) Pty. Ltd.
ACN: 097 346 033  ACN active since 02 Jul 2001 | Rainbow Enterprises (vic) Pty. Ltd.

Estimated pricing for system: $2,090 - $9,630 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

About Greenlink Solar,

Greenlink Solar is an Australian Owned and operated business. We are members of the Australian Solar Council and Energy Storage Systems.

We supply quality goods at a competitive price to Residential and Commercial customers. Our policy is to meet personally with every customer and conduct a thorough assessment of each property. We analyse the electricity account and design a system which is compatible to the customers usage and future needs.

We have been servicing Victoria with Solar since 2010. Payment plans are available to approved customers.

We have our own CEC fully accredited installer, A Grade Electrician, Dylan Smith (Son) from Greenlink Electrical. Dylan has been installing Residential and Commercial solar systems for 7 years from his beginning as an electrical apprentice through to forming his installation business, Greenlink Electrical in 2018.

Dylan provides service, knowledge and takes great pride with every install that he does.

GreenLink Solar Solar Reviews

excellent allround

The whole process from start to finish was excellent. The main admin staff were friendly and helpful and my property was inspected prior to installation.
Installation was super efficient and the technicians /electricians were polite and informative at all times.
Very happy with entire process..thank you Greenlink...sincerely

Thanks for the review Rory and Marla.

The process at SolarVic wasn't all that easy but happy to say it went smoothly after that.

Appreciate your patience and feedback.

Very happy!

I had initially sought a quote from another company, before using the SolarQuotes request a quote process.
Graham from GreenLink Solar emailed me and advised he could visit my property the next day at 11am. A couple more emails, and Graham's visit was booked in. This is in contrast to the first company who quoted me, without a site visit or even suggestion that site visit would be important.
Graham arrived at my house as scheduled, and was very helpful in person. Graham was clearly experienced in working with the varying level of knowledge customers had, and not overdoing or underdoing the technical information he shared. Graham's site visit turned out to be essential, as it confirmed my suspicion that I would need panels over two roof orientations, and the system would need to be designed to accommodate this.

Graham initially designed a system using specific premium brand components. This came in above my budget. Graham was able to discuss a range of other options, and also did so by email - a big plus for me, as I can't take phone calls easily during the work day. Through email over the next few days, we worked out a suitable system that would match my budget, take into account the ability to overspec the number of panels within the approved limits, and cater to my desire for a Fronius inverter.

All systems were go for me to apply for the Victorian Solar Rebate. Unfortunately I was left in a bit of a panic on the day that rebates opened at 12pm, as Cheryl had made a typo in her email to me with the required quote number, and I had not received the email. This was resolved before 12pm with a phone call to Cheryl.

Rebate was successfully acquired! Install date was delayed due to a lack of Fronius inverters in the country. Graham kept me up to date by email, and in the end was able to schedule an install date sooner than first expected. Graham did offer an alternative SMA inverter to speed things up, however my own research showed the current SMA inverters were made in China - I was happy to wait for the Fronius.

Graham was in touch in the days prior to the install, the weather wasn't looking fantastic. In the end, the installation crew of three arrived at my house just before 8am on the allotted day. Despite intermittent patches of rain, the install crew did what they were able to do, and certainly didn't down tools! There was a slight hiccup where the location for the inverter had changed from the original design, and notice of this hadn't been passed through to the installation crew. When I noticed them setting up tools in the wrong spot, I let them know, and they were able to change tack and install the inverter in the garage, as the external brick wall receives direct sunlight.

The install crew worked hard and did a great job, and waited out the adverse weather conditions that might have seen others packing up. Since install, the system has been working very well, I am just now waiting for the cogs of bureaucracy to turn for it to be approved and have the Feed in Tariff applied.

I would happily recommend GreenLink Solar to my friends and family!

Hello Adrian, thanks for putting the time into the review.

We appreciate your feedback.

Rgds Graham
Solarquotes.com is the complete one stop shop for research, product and installation of solar power systems Show additional information
I would recommend greenlink solar without hesitation, from start to finish the services was without fault, all our questions were answered and nothing was to much trouble.

Hello Steve, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need any assistance.

(Cheryl will send your documents that you needs once they have been collected)

Cannot Fault

We had a 8.2kw system installed on our roof. Throughout the whole process of quoting, changing the quote, the dramas with the solar vic portals and the install process we have found the team at Greenlink to be fantastic. They placed the system on our roof without delay once we were approved and did a fast high quality install that looks great (with the black frame panels), while on the roof they also found some cracked tiles (prior to install) that they notified me about and moved on the roof to a easier place for me to get to them and sealed them to prevent any short term water damage.

Throughout the whole process the communication was fantastic and we didn't even need to pay a deposit until after the system was on the roof due to solar vic dramas.

My boss also had a large system on his roof and he has only the same to say about the team.

I cannot recommend the family team at Greenlink enough for their work.

Hi Craig,
Thank you so much for the kind words, enjoy the benefits of your new system!

Very professional, great installation

Whole process was professional, excellent customer service, installation was great , no issues all round

Hi James,
Thank you very much for the review!
Jackson

Very professional both service and administration

Quoting process was very quick and professional
Installation was first class, polite, very tidy and punctual
Could not fault the customer service from start to finish including grid connection

Thanks for the review Joyce. Rgds Graham and Cheryl Show additional information

Fantastic family owned business.

From the first meeting to discuss options and quotes to the final handover was nothing but great customer service. Really listened to what I wanted the system to achieve and the attention to detail was fantastic. The installers were both polite and extremely hard working. Final handover and instruction lesson showed they are extremely knowledgeable in the solar field.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Deborah, we appreciate your feedback and it was great to be of service.

Rgds Graham and Cheryl

Hi Claude,
Thank you for the review and great news that the install went so smoothly.
Kind regards,
A great way to get the jump on Solar. it made the whole process easier and the suppliers knew they has two other quotes to compete against. even got the state rebate, nearly pays for it's self

Hi Michael,
Thank you kindly for the review, it was great that you were able to get the system on your roof so quickly.
Kind regards,

Thanks David for taking the time to do the review, we appreciate it.

The lowest 3 months for Solar Generation are May, June and July , from August you will see your production output picking up.

Thanks for the review Shane. The weather hasn't been at its best yet, hopefully the spring will bring some more sun. Rgds Graham Show additional information
Some initial problems in scheduling the installation but resolved after intervention from Graham the boss. Sungrow Inverter manual contains outdated info about the app for monitoring and correct app was advised by Green Link team. Other than that, everything goes well and I am now waiting to feed into the grid and also the documents to get the Victoria government rebate. Show additional information
This company was very professional from the time I submitted my request until the job was finished. They responded very quickly to my enquiry, arranged a time to meet and provided all information in a readily understandable format. They kept in contact with me at all times throughout the process and I always knew what was happening and when. Both the salesperson and the installer were friendly, credible, and worked easily with me, and around any constraints, at all times. They also promptly provided all the information I needed to be able to submit my application for the solar rebate. I would unreservedly recommend this company to anyone intending to buy solar.

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you kindly for the review! I hope you are enjoying the benefits of your new system!

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the review!
Greenlink Solar were great to work with. Their communication and helpfulness were the best. We are very satisfied with the whole experience so far.

Hello Kay, thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to do business with you and Gordon.

We hope that Solar Victoria will process your claim in a timely manner.

We at Greenlink are happy to be of service at all times.

Very professional from start to finish . Show additional information
Salesman visited my home and explained how solar works simply and easily. Didn't feel overwhelmed with information. Also offered payment plan. Recommended suitable system for my budget. Chose local business over out if towners, mostly due to follow up service if required. Price was great too and with the rebate coming, will help to pay off sooner.

Thanks for the review Kaye. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

Regards, Graham

Thanks for the review Mark.

Hopefully the monitoring is all working fine.

Rgds Graham
Jackson at Greenlink has been good but the sub contractors that they use for installation, are shockingly bad.
They broke a heap of tiles on my roof by incorrectly walking on it (my husband explained how to walk on the tiles but they didn’t listen and were obviously very inexperienced. They didn’t even think the job could be done when they got here because of an old meter box). Made me source 20 more tiles, at my cost. They said they would finish the install on the Wednesday but didn’t send anyone, meanwhile all the equipment is leaning on my gates, blocking my access to my backyard. Why did they put it there?! Had no access for 4 days.
The installers also broke about 4 meters of ridge cap pointing, I only had this done 2 years ago! Now I’m fighting to get my roof fixed.

Go with a company that has their own people and not subcontractors. Lesson learned.

Hello, we have been making enquiries with our subcontractor about the circumstances with your installation. We have our own installers and our subcontractor has been working with us for 9 years. Occasionally there is a change of personnel , in this case we were not aware of the crew assigned and we have taken this up with the contractor.

Quality service and quality installs have always been our method of operation. We have never received a rating of less than 3 out of 5 for any installation.

I am personally responsible to ensure that the rectification work is carried out efficiently and effectively at our cost.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and will attend to all matters with the best intentions.

Thank you for the great review David! Show additional information
System was installed as per specs and very happy with quality of the install

Thanks for the review Prasanna! Show additional information

Hello David, thanks for the review.

Thank you Charlie! Show additional information
Greenlink solar were excellent to deal with.

Hello Greg, thanks for taking the time for the review.

We appreciate your support. Rgds Graham
Greenlink Solar quoted very competitively and completed the installation in a most timely manner, despite the recent very hot days.
Workmanship appears to be of the highest standard.
The follow up with documentation has been excellent.
Absolutely first class experience.

Hello Roger, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are here to provide any further service that you may need.

Best regards, Graham
Green Link were very easy to deal with. Sales Rep Jackson was informative and responded promptly to our qujeries.

Hi Tony,
Many thanks for your review!
Jackson
Installers worked in extreme heat conditions and did a great job. System working well but have not had a bill yet so we can not give financial results. We have 20 Risen panels and Sungrow inverter which our smart meter indicates that solar is generating far more kwt'h than we are using even with two air conditioners running in this extreme summer. Only installed in late January so have not yet received rebate from SolarVic.
Thank you Graham and Finn.
Graham Smith and the guys from Greenlink Solar gave a fair price, great service and great after sales support. We installed LG panels and a Fronius inverter and the system is working better than expected. I would highly recommend Greenlink Solar to anyone who likes good old fashioned friendly service and great support.

Hello Michael, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Cheryl is there to support anything information you may need for the Solar Victoria rebate and Jackson is at the ready should you need a hand for the monitoring.

Rgds Graham
I found both Graham Smith, the director, and his installers to be a friendly and knowledgeable bunch of people. Graham made the effort to come out, sit down and go through the setup and answer any questions I had. The poor installers spent the best part on the roof in near 40 degree conditions but did a sterling job nonetheless. Couldn't be happier with the end product. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hello Marcus, thank you so much for your kind review. The boys looked a little hot when they returned.
They were determined to get it completed on time.

Please let me know if you need any assistance getting your wifi connection up and running.

Thanks again for choosing Greenlink Solar, regards Graham
Few hiccups and delay in installation date but other than that I am generally happy with them. Show additional information
Confident sales presentation arrived to site on time and answered all questions installation team did the job efficiently and end fitting was neat and tidy have referred on to friends and relatives.

Thank you for the review!
Always happy to help!

Thanks David for your support and review. Show additional information
Professional approach from quotation through to installation right up to handover.

Jackson’s customer service is first class great family business with a personal touch.

Thanks GreenLink.

Hi Barry,
Thank you for the kind words and being a great customer! Always happy to help out wherever I can.

Jackson
From first consultation, to design of the system and on-site inspection, plus a few phone calls in between - Jackson at GreenLink Solar was a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. He recommended a great system which would fit our personal needs to maximise our payback strategy around our peak usage times (other providers who quoted were not as attentive to this). The only part where I would give 4 stars rather than 5 is that there was a slight breakdown with communication between Jackson's instructions and what the installer had interpreted regarding a modification to our switchboard, meaning the whole job couldn't be finished in one day. But other than that, the experience was great and we are highly satisfied with our product. We would definitely recommend GreenLink Solar to anyone who is thinking about getting rooftop solar.

Hi Rory,

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the kind words.
Enjoy the system!

Jackson
Graham, from Greenlink was very helpful and understand about the installation date, as some per building works needed to be done Show additional information
i received 2 quotes and both were very good

Thanks for the review Darryl, let me know if I can be of further service. Show additional information

Thanks for the review Binh. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. Show additional information
Greenlink communication skills sadly undermined the positive vibes from our earlier interaction. Show additional information

Thank you for the review Deon.
You should be getting some great results from your system at this time of year.

Thanks for the review Doug. The performance figures look great. Great choice of system. Show additional information

Thanks for your review Elaine, all the best to you and your family for Christmas and 2018 Show additional information
Graham from Greenlink Solar has been fantastic from the quote to installation. Informative and very professional approach. Special thanks to our installer Brandan - great job. Show additional information
Explained everything we wanted to know. No pressure to commit to this Company. Show additional information

Hello Tim, Dylan said the installation went well, thanks for your review and support,
Rgds Graham

Graham was particularly easy to deal with and came highly recommended by a neighbour, very happy with after sales service as well Show additional information