GreenLink Solar Reviews

About GreenLink Solar, Solar Installers

Greenlink Solar is an Australian Owned and operated business. We are members of the Australian Solar Council and Energy Storage Systems.

We supply quality goods at a competitive price to Residential and Commercial customers. Our policy is to meet personally with every customer and conduct a thorough assessment of each property. We analyse the electricity account and design a system which is compatible to the customers usage and future needs.
We have been servicing Victoria with Solar since 2010. Payment plans are available to approved customers.

GreenLink Solar Solar Reviews

Greenlink Solar is a local company - the owner has been great to deal with having called in several times to check everything is OK. So far we couldn't fault them on workmanship and service. The cost was $3,950 for the 3 KW system. A big THANK YOU to Finn Peacock for recommending this company. Show additional information
The process involved numerous follow up calls and emails from all prospective installers and this became somewhat tiresome after a while. Need time to research and compare. Show additional information
Having done my research using Solar Quotes website, I knew exactly what size and quality system I needed. Graham from Greenlink Solar was fantastic. He came with a written quote for the system I had decided on, with a price $2,000 less than I was expecting. He then advised the interest free repayments to assist me meet the monthly payment. I could not ask for better service.

Thank you James for the review. regards Graham
Greenlink were great to deal with. Excellent communication. On site visit for quote. Other two were quite ordinary. Poor communication and failed to make much effort. Show additional information
Greenlink Solar was very thorough when working with us from the start to the finish.
This included an analysis of our electricity account, use of appliances, recommendation for an optimum system, an easy way to understand how to get the return on our investment and who to use the digital app to monitor the generation of the solar panels!
The salesperson was very honest and not pushy. His follow-up service was exceptional. Show additional information
I have rated all good above as I have only had the sysyem a month ask me in a years time Show additional information
Graham from GreenLink was happy to explain all the options , answer all our questions and listen to what we wanted from the system. He provided sound advice and a good price and was flexible with payment terms.
The design of the system was specific to our property and usage to get the longest power generation capability and return, not just a generalised design of banging 20 panels on the roof.