GreenLink Solar Reviews

About GreenLink Solar, Solar Installers

GreenLink Solar
Gold Partner

Greenlink Solar is an Australian Owned and operated business. We are members of the Australian Solar Council and Energy Storage Systems.

We supply quality goods at a competitive price to Residential and Commercial customers. Our policy is to meet personally with every customer and conduct a thorough assessment of each property. We analyse the electricity account and design a system which is compatible to the customers usage and future needs.

We have been servicing Victoria with Solar since 2010. Payment plans are available to approved customers.

GreenLink Solar Solar Reviews

Some initial problems in scheduling the installation but resolved after intervention from Graham the boss. Sungrow Inverter manual contains outdated info about the app for monitoring and correct app was advised by Green Link team. Other than that, everything goes well and I am now waiting to feed into the grid and also the documents to get the Victoria government rebate. Show additional information
This company was very professional from the time I submitted my request until the job was finished. They responded very quickly to my enquiry, arranged a time to meet and provided all information in a readily understandable format. They kept in contact with me at all times throughout the process and I always knew what was happening and when. Both the salesperson and the installer were friendly, credible, and worked easily with me, and around any constraints, at all times. They also promptly provided all the information I needed to be able to submit my application for the solar rebate. I would unreservedly recommend this company to anyone intending to buy solar.

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you kindly for the review! I hope you are enjoying the benefits of your new system!

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the review!
Greenlink Solar were great to work with. Their communication and helpfulness were the best. We are very satisfied with the whole experience so far.

Hello Kay, thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to do business with you and Gordon.

We hope that Solar Victoria will process your claim in a timely manner.

We at Greenlink are happy to be of service at all times.

Very professional from start to finish . Show additional information
Salesman visited my home and explained how solar works simply and easily. Didn't feel overwhelmed with information. Also offered payment plan. Recommended suitable system for my budget. Chose local business over out if towners, mostly due to follow up service if required. Price was great too and with the rebate coming, will help to pay off sooner.

Thanks for the review Kaye. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

Regards, Graham

Thanks for the review Mark.

Hopefully the monitoring is all working fine.

Rgds Graham
Jackson at Greenlink has been good but the sub contractors that they use for installation, are shockingly bad.
They broke a heap of tiles on my roof by incorrectly walking on it (my husband explained how to walk on the tiles but they didn’t listen and were obviously very inexperienced. They didn’t even think the job could be done when they got here because of an old meter box). Made me source 20 more tiles, at my cost. They said they would finish the install on the Wednesday but didn’t send anyone, meanwhile all the equipment is leaning on my gates, blocking my access to my backyard. Why did they put it there?! Had no access for 4 days.
The installers also broke about 4 meters of ridge cap pointing, I only had this done 2 years ago! Now I’m fighting to get my roof fixed.

Go with a company that has their own people and not subcontractors. Lesson learned.

Hello, we have been making enquiries with our subcontractor about the circumstances with your installation. We have our own installers and our subcontractor has been working with us for 9 years. Occasionally there is a change of personnel , in this case we were not aware of the crew assigned and we have taken this up with the contractor.

Quality service and quality installs have always been our method of operation. We have never received a rating of less than 3 out of 5 for any installation.

I am personally responsible to ensure that the rectification work is carried out efficiently and effectively at our cost.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and will attend to all matters with the best intentions.

Thank you for the great review David! Show additional information
System was installed as per specs and very happy with quality of the install

Thanks for the review Prasanna! Show additional information

Hello David, thanks for the review.

Thank you Charlie! Show additional information
Greenlink solar were excellent to deal with.

Hello Greg, thanks for taking the time for the review.

We appreciate your support. Rgds Graham
Greenlink Solar quoted very competitively and completed the installation in a most timely manner, despite the recent very hot days.
Workmanship appears to be of the highest standard.
The follow up with documentation has been excellent.
Absolutely first class experience.

Hello Roger, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are here to provide any further service that you may need.

Best regards, Graham
Green Link were very easy to deal with. Sales Rep Jackson was informative and responded promptly to our qujeries.

Hi Tony,
Many thanks for your review!
Kind regards,
Jackson
Installers worked in extreme heat conditions and did a great job. System working well but have not had a bill yet so we can not give financial results. We have 20 Risen panels and Sungrow inverter which our smart meter indicates that solar is generating far more kwt'h than we are using even with two air conditioners running in this extreme summer. Only installed in late January so have not yet received rebate from SolarVic.
Thank you Graham and Finn.
Graham Smith and the guys from Greenlink Solar gave a fair price, great service and great after sales support. We installed LG panels and a Fronius inverter and the system is working better than expected. I would highly recommend Greenlink Solar to anyone who likes good old fashioned friendly service and great support.

Hello Michael, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Cheryl is there to support anything information you may need for the Solar Victoria rebate and Jackson is at the ready should you need a hand for the monitoring.

Rgds Graham
Solarquotes.com is the complete one stop shop for research, product and installation of solar power systems Show additional information
I found both Graham Smith, the director, and his installers to be a friendly and knowledgeable bunch of people. Graham made the effort to come out, sit down and go through the setup and answer any questions I had. The poor installers spent the best part on the roof in near 40 degree conditions but did a sterling job nonetheless. Couldn't be happier with the end product. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hello Marcus, thank you so much for your kind review. The boys looked a little hot when they returned.
They were determined to get it completed on time.

Please let me know if you need any assistance getting your wifi connection up and running.

Thanks again for choosing Greenlink Solar, regards Graham
I would recommend greenlink solar without hesitation, from start to finish the services was without fault, all our questions were answered and nothing was to much trouble.

Hello Steve, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need any assistance.

(Cheryl will send your documents that you needs once they have been collected)

Rgds Graham
Few hiccups and delay in installation date but other than that I am generally happy with them. Show additional information
Confident sales presentation arrived to site on time and answered all questions installation team did the job efficiently and end fitting was neat and tidy have referred on to friends and relatives.

Thank you for the review!
Always happy to help!

Thanks David for your support and review. Show additional information
Professional approach from quotation through to installation right up to handover.

Jackson’s customer service is first class great family business with a personal touch.

Thanks GreenLink.

Hi Barry,
Thank you for the kind words and being a great customer! Always happy to help out wherever I can.

Jackson
From first consultation, to design of the system and on-site inspection, plus a few phone calls in between - Jackson at GreenLink Solar was a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. He recommended a great system which would fit our personal needs to maximise our payback strategy around our peak usage times (other providers who quoted were not as attentive to this). The only part where I would give 4 stars rather than 5 is that there was a slight breakdown with communication between Jackson's instructions and what the installer had interpreted regarding a modification to our switchboard, meaning the whole job couldn't be finished in one day. But other than that, the experience was great and we are highly satisfied with our product. We would definitely recommend GreenLink Solar to anyone who is thinking about getting rooftop solar.

Hi Rory,

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the kind words.
Enjoy the system!

Jackson
Graham, from Greenlink was very helpful and understand about the installation date, as some per building works needed to be done Show additional information
i received 2 quotes and both were very good

Thanks for the review Darryl, let me know if I can be of further service. Show additional information

Thanks for the review Binh. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. Show additional information
Greenlink communication skills sadly undermined the positive vibes from our earlier interaction. Show additional information

Thank you for the review Deon.
You should be getting some great results from your system at this time of year.

Thanks for the review Doug. The performance figures look great. Great choice of system. Show additional information

Thanks for your review Elaine, all the best to you and your family for Christmas and 2018 Show additional information
Graham from Greenlink Solar has been fantastic from the quote to installation. Informative and very professional approach. Special thanks to our installer Brandan - great job. Show additional information
Explained everything we wanted to know. No pressure to commit to this Company. Show additional information

Hello Tim, Dylan said the installation went well, thanks for your review and support,
Rgds Graham

Graham was particularly easy to deal with and came highly recommended by a neighbour, very happy with after sales service as well Show additional information

Thanks for the review Craig, we appreciate your feedback.

Regards Graham

Thanks Kevin for your review. We also appreciate your support with Paul,s enquiry.

Regards Graham
Graham was really good and I felt he was good to deal with. The installers though were sub contracted and I wasn't impressed with the electrical contractor. Instead of shifting tiles he was kicking them up. I checked and couldn't see any damaged ones but hardly the right way to do things. He also asked me how much we paid as he was planning on going out on his own as the money was BS ( his words). At the end he was rushed and skimmed through the instructions and said he didn't know how the app worked. Still not getting the app to work although I've followed the instructions and it should be. The contractor then rushed through the paperwork and much of it was blank so I was t happy signing but he was rushing. Was then contacted by another person asking for my signature. It seems every part of the business has other people involved. Then had the certifier bond and check the system. As far as the system goes we haven't really been able to see any results yet as the weather has been poor. Fingers crossed.

Based on the customer's feedback Greenlink Solar investigated the matter. The electrician is no longer with Greenlink Solar. The customer has been consulted and we have received a Certificate of Electrical Safety and have offered to send another electrician over to look over the system.
Regards,
Graham Smith
Director
Thanks to Graham & Team at Greenlink, very satisfied with our Solar experience, regarding the customer service, knowledge , value for money and follow up. Show additional information
I got a lot of quotes some were unbelievably cheap and not realistic so I decided to go with GREENLINK SOLAR and I am very glad I did they delivered exactly all that I was expecting and more, the promises made were carried out one week turn around and one day to install.
I couldn't recommend more highly.
Thanks to Graham and Dillon.

Thanks for your support Peter.

Please feel free to call if you require anything.

Rgds Graham

Thanks for the review Peter.

Your paperwork is in at the retailer.

Rgds Graham

Thanks Shayne. Those west side panels will go well for you when the feed in goes to 29Cents from 3pm to 9pm weekdays. Show additional information