Howrah Plumbing Reviews

About Howrah Plumbing, Solar Installers

Howrah Plumbing has offices located in Hobart, Burnie, Launceston and also in Swansea to better accommodate all your needs. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Howrah Plumbing Solar Reviews

I tried twice to send you a picture of the process of sorting out who to use and my reasoning behind choosing Howrah Plumbing. I had 3 other quotes apart from you're 2. One was from interstate and was the cheapest but I felt had hidden costs and likely logistic problems. The other 4 local ( around Hobart) quotes I had quote on exactly the same system. Some tried changing things so quotes couldn't be compared , and one quote ( which I took as lack of experience ) mixed up 3 phase and 1 phase inverters. 2 of the people I dealt with kept passing my questions on to a 3rd party with some vital points being edited out in the process- hopeless!
With Jonathan at Howrah Plumbing I had all my questions answered and he displayed a broad knowledge of various solar systems. All that I asked for I have received and when supply became difficult ,I was upgraded at no extra cost.
The trades people employed by Howrah Plumbing were very helpful and polite, enthusiastic, neat and tidy. I could not find fault and would highly recommend Howrah Plumbing.