Hunter Valley Electrics

Hunter Valley Electrics Reviews

Hunter Valley Electrics is a Solar Power Installation company based in Lower Belford and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $9,300 - $9,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Hunter Valley Electrics Reviews (5)

Great customer service and took care of everything.

HVE were opened to my questions regarding factors and modifying system. Always polite from the boss, the workers and the office staff.
Work completed promptly when started especially when dealing with the weather.
Organised all the paper work so I didn't have to worry about it.
Would recommend.

Great install and service

Dan the owner communicated by email first to work out a few options , then came out to my place and ran me through the install.

I didn’t want to spend a fortune but still wanted a good warranty with good quality gear.

They upgraded my meter box and fitted a system that suited my budget and needs.

His installation were great, clean respectful easy to get along with.

10/10 so far

Extremely happy with product and installation

I am pleased to confirm that we installed a 13.32kw system. I did not go for a microinverter as we have absolutely no shading and our age does not warrant getting batteries at this stage. We have a Fronius Symo Inverter and REC panels together with a Fronius Smart Meter.
The representative who owns the business provided a very acceptable quote in comparison to 4 other quotes obtained by us some of which were so ridiculously expensive.
The installation which also included removing our old solar system was very professional and punctual - the workers were polite and cleaned up afterwards.
Customer service has been very good, the grid connection was organised by the supplier and we are extremely happy now when checking the solar we are generating to the grid.
Next step for us is to obtain quotes from electricity providers to get a better deal for solar feed-in tariff.

Easy and smooth process

I have requested quotes from multiple suppliers and received a better and reasonable one from Hunter Valley Electrics. The sales team have a great knowledge of the system and explained me what is needed and answered all my questions. After multiple discussions have got a better price which looked pretty good when compared with others for the same system. The date was fixed and the installation was very neat and tidy. The team was very professional and friendly. They have also helped he setup my system on my wifi and the app was giving the information I needed for my system.

The team also completed the process for my grid connection and it was all set from the second it was installed.

HVE

Awesome service. Helped with questions outside or regular 9-5 business hours. Honest and locally owned family run company.