Hunter Valley Electrics

Hunter Valley Electrics Reviews

Hunter Valley Electrics is a Solar Power Installation company based in Lower Belford and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Hunter Valley Electrics Reviews (2)

Easy and smooth process

I have requested quotes from multiple suppliers and received a better and reasonable one from Hunter Valley Electrics. The sales team have a great knowledge of the system and explained me what is needed and answered all my questions. After multiple discussions have got a better price which looked pretty good when compared with others for the same system. The date was fixed and the installation was very neat and tidy. The team was very professional and friendly. They have also helped he setup my system on my wifi and the app was giving the information I needed for my system.

The team also completed the process for my grid connection and it was all set from the second it was installed.

HVE

Awesome service. Helped with questions outside or regular 9-5 business hours. Honest and locally owned family run company.