Inspire Energy

Inspire Energy Reviews

Inspire Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Camden and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Inspire Energy Reviews (11)

Original Review on 04-10-2020:

Great Service, great price, Top panels, Hinest

Came to my place and quoted. Listened to where I wanted panels. Much better price than the other quotes with better quality solar panels. Installation was very quick. They were on time , polite, very efficient. Cleaned up after the job. They organised my new smart metre , came back and set up app to show me my solar usage. Was very happy from start to finish. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Kerry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Extremely happy with our system and with our service that we received from Inspire Energy

Absolutely Fantastic Solar People - Every Step of the Way

Very Professional & great advice. First visit discussing our needs, then a site inspection visit - explained what would happen. The installation was quick and professional - they were punctual, friendly, polite & tidied up. A final visit explaining how to get the most from the solar panels, as well as providing the proper documentation we may need in the future and who to contact in the unlikely event if there were any problems. Highly recommended.

Original Review on 27-06-2019:

8 months later we asked Wayne: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes I have had 2 bills since installing the first gave me a credit of $260 and the second was cost neutral

Original Review on 19-04-2019:

I think I got really good value. 6.5kw trinasolar 310w panels SMA 5kva inverter german made and tigo optimisers for each panel and energy meter etc. Great monitoring on energy consumption solar generation and panel performance etc. All for $6470. Solarquotes and the information it provides to learn about solar to make an informed purchase decision has been great. What i learned from Solarquotes enabled me to be involved in the system design and installation. So much so that I instructed the installers what to do on a few items. That was a bit disappointing as I expect them to have much more expertise than me. However everyone at Inspire Energy have been friendly and helpful and I would certainly recommend them to others. Just make sure you know what you want. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Richard: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. We have panels facing east, north and west with trees shading different times of the day. With Tigo dc optimisers with each panel, the system works great. I paid $6400 for the 6.5kw system. Very happy.

Original Review on 13-04-2019:

Great service by the installation team..
No issues and the whole process was seem less..

8 months later we asked Daryl: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

There has been no issues with the equipment or installation

Brilliant Installation

Very happy we choose Inspire Energy for our solar needs.From sales and advice through to the installation the team were professional and courteous.Inspire Energy have a showroom and their own installation team to provide that extra peace of mind .We highly recommend them for as a quality solar provider .

Fantastic company to deal with. Great value for money

I have deposited and signed contract. To be installed when house is completed. So far company has been great to deal with.
Awesome company! I did my research and received close to 20 quotes. I'm so glad I went with Inspire Energy. With Inspire I received great advice, they knew all the little things about solar which I picked up from all the quotes and online research. The price wasn't the cheapest, but you get the quality and the service. I had an issue with the monitoring system, emailed them at 6:30pm, and I got a reply at 6:50pm. There was a miscommunication between the retailer and installer, and the installer happily rectified the problem. Overall this is a 5 star Solar Retailer. I would happily recommend them to anyone.
I Installed a 5KW system with an LG Chem battery. Everyone I dealt with was highly professional and extremely helpful, from reception to sales to the installers. My system looks and works great and I could not be happier. With so many solar installers to choose from and all seeming to offer the same thing around the same price one way that Inspire stood out for me was they have a local showroom. I found the vast majority of installers I contacted were just a phone number and would send someone out, but you can go in to Inspires showroom see the equipment, talk to a salesperson and ask all the stupid questions you like.
Both the salesperson and the technical staff were very helpful. Thy answered any question that i had.I have no hesitation in recommending Inspire Energy to anyone who wants to install solar energy.
I couldn't be happier with my PV system hardware and the installation. I oversized the inverter with headroom to upgrade - planning to add another 5kW of panels in a year or 2.