Invincible Energy

Invincible Energy Reviews

Invincible Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Dandenong and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Invincible Energy Reviews (3)

4.3/5

Excellent experience from start to finish.

I dealt with Roger from invincible for my installation and have now referred to family members as I found their willingness to help and provide the best solution for our needs as their primary focus. The entire team has been extremely professional and the only glitch I experienced was some Wi Fi drop out at the inverter end due to the distance to my main modem. But Invincible also helped with this to ensure I was happy. Highly recommend Roger and the team.

Seamless installers, very professional

Sale was straight to the point outlined all the costs involved, I didn't have to do anything. The installers where very professional and polite, great customer service all round.

Fantastic from start to finish.

Fair dinkum service and value, going beyond the extra mile! I had many quotes for same products and conditions, out of pocket was minimal compared to average quote of $2000. Person to speak to is Adam. He is the one I dealt with.
Thank you for your service in trying to find the best deal