Metrisol Energy Pty Ltd

Metrisol Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Metrisol Energy are a Victoria-based solar energy company that specialises in the supply and installation of reliable, high-quality solar panels, using leading brands and the latest technology.

Metrisol Energy can install solar energy systems, tailored to suit the individual energy needs and budgets of both domestic and commercial properties, using Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved products, installed by fully licensed, CEC approved installers.

Based in Kilmore, Victoria, just an hour’s drive north from Melbourne’s CBD, Metrisol Energy are suppliers and installers of Solar Panels, and offer professional and reliable service that is personalised to suit your solar needs.

Metrisol Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (14)

Great customer service.

Great customer service from start to installation and beyond.
I took not the cheapest quote and decided to go for one with the best product.
Even after installation I received help where needed.

Thanks to Greg and his team!

Prompt, efficient and excellant.

Highly recommend Greg and Metrisolenergy for a really fantastic job. He and his associates were extremely helpful and pleasant from start to finish. They went way beyond their remit and were so professional and friendly it was a pleasure to to interact with them. Great work.

Highly recommend

They were easy to deal with throughout the whole process. The team were very professional, efficient and punctual. The system is already saving me on my electricity bill.
Highly recommend Metrisol to anyone thinking about solar.

Till now, have not been able to check the job done on my roof. No communication with me the owner of the property. Just leave the site without me being notified. Must be more proactive with the client

Lack of communication. But tidy, polite and punctual. Quick job

5 star service all round!

Greg from metrisol was great, talked us through the system and told is everything we needed to know.

“Forget the rest, Greg from Metrisol, is the BEST!”

We received 3 physical and 2 telephone quotes from various installers.

Greg from metrisol was polite, professional and responded promptly to every email I sent him

On the day of installation, Andrew the electrician arrived at 7.30 am and worked his [email protected]& off, On his own in miserable cold wet and drizzling weather! He was amazing, did not rush, used all the correct tools and hardware and took his time to answer all technical questions re the panels and invertor

Without any hesitation, I would recommend Greg and his team from METRISOL as well as thank YOU FINN PEACOCK for getting me started on this solar electricity journey!

Your website is a valuable source of information and a close friend of mine, a retired GM of telstra said your info videos are the most concise and informative he has seen in a long time!

Solar review

The installation of my solar panels was professionally handled and completed with quality work and minimum of fuss. The General Manager of Metrisol Energy (Greg) kept me updated and informed throughout the whole process from the quote to installation. My electricity bill has decreased 37-40% within the 4 month since installation. I need to wait for a full 12 months to evaluate the electricity savings, but at the moment I am very happy with my decision to go with Solar power and to have the process conducted by Metrisol.

Highly recommend Metrisolenergy

I did extensive research and got 4 quotes for a 6.6kw system. I ended up using Metrisolenergy and dealt with Greg. He was very helpful and the quality of the products and install was excellent. Very competetive on price.

Quality Install

Price was great, owner friendly!

System originally delayed for install due to weather, re-installation date was quick to be confirmed.
On the day of installation the team were on time, conducted there work in a professional manner (with Covid restrictions/Social distancing)
Installation is neat and the site was left clean on completion.
My only negative review would be no face to face connection/setup of wifi monitoring with the installers on the day of installation. There was however fronius documentation in the welcome pack for setup.
I did have issues with the setup and contacted Metrisol to which they were more than willing to assist in any way they could.

Overall I would rate doing business with Metrisol A+ and will definitely recommend them for any Future Solar Installations.

Great Service and value for money

Excellent communication and follow up as soon as original quote requested. Always willing to discuss and explain various aspects. Once all agreed on this great service continued with prompt installation and again, great follow. Overall a smooth and excellent experience from start to finish with a good quality system at a very competitive price. Happy to recommend.

Fantastic, trustworthy installer - highly recommended

Metrisol gave me fantastic, independent advice about which system would suit us best. They listened to our needs and patiently answered all of my questions. They quoted accurately without any hidden costs and theirs was at least half of what we had been quoted by other companies. They arrived on time and were extremely polite and easy to work with. They left the house almost cleaner than when they arrived. We received all the necessary paperwork in great time afterwards and they arranged what we needed to get connected. Their customer service was excellent. I can't recommend them highly enough and we had been shopping around at the time so had spoken to quite a few potential solar installers but these guys were hands down the best. We've had the system for 12 months and haven't had any issues at all.

Great company to deal witb

Metrisol were very professional and very good with giving us what we needed. The communication was excellent and we are very happy with the overall experience

Highly recommended company

Very competitive price. Installer was punctual and polite. The inspector later said he had done an 'excellent' job. We would highly recommend this company.

Fantastic Service, courteous, friendly and very professional

Found Greg to be very friendly and explained everything very clearly.The work was carried out in a very professional manner, and according to the inspector, a Great Job. I would have no hesitation in recommending this very friendly and professional company, in fact I have already done so.