Optimum Solar Energy

Optimum Solar Energy Reviews

Optimum Solar Energy is a Solar Power Installation business based in Enoggera QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Optimum Solar Energy Reviews (4)

Excellent service and installation

Excellent service and attention to detail. Panel layout was well thought out and installed to a high standard. Inverter nearly installed. Solar Edge app works really well and makes it easy to see how to change our energy usage to maximise our return on investment.

Awesome experience all round

I was extremely impressed with the quality of service, flexibility & consultative nature Ryan brought to the whole Solar process. He was straight forward without any of the cringey sales-y push, doing his best to get the maximum number of panels installed. Right from the first time I spoke to Ryan right through to the after-installation support, he has been available and helpful. Throughout the installation process he was informative (no question was too dumb) and consultative (right down to the horizontal and vertical positioning of the inverter in the garage, as well as location of conduits). If I ever move again, I will be getting the Optimum Solar Energy team to come and install Solar on my new property. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Great work

Ryan and his team did a great job installing solar on my home. I got several quotes to find the best option, and Ryan stood out as he offered the best price, but also was the easiest to engage with. He was responsive to both phone and email, and clearly explained the difference between the various options - without being overly salesy. Based on his advice I didn’t go with the cheapest option, but instead picked a SolarEdge based system, which is serving me well. And last but not least, he is local which makes everything so much easier!
The installation went very smooth. Ryan and Josh worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly, but didn’t cut any corners in their attention to detail. They made sure everything looked neat, the cables are tucked away, and they sweeped the area before they left.
He also setup the app for me and took care of all the other administration around the dealings with Energex and the like.
Overall I highly recommend Optimum Solar Energy if you’re in the market for solar.

Great experience

If you're reading the reviews to decide whether to choose OSE for solar, do it!

Ryan was very professional without the cringey salesman nonsense I got from other companies. He was thorough in his explanations and answers to my numerous questions. Pricing was very competitive and he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with every detail from the panel orientation/layout to the exact height the inverter was mounted at.

Having just built a new house I have worked with many tradespeople and I can say from start to finish, this was the best experience.