Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 67 632 700 344  ABN active since 05 Apr 2019 | Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd
ACN: 632 700 344  ACN active since 03 Apr 2019 | Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 84116 Gavin Andrew Maknia

QLD Electrical Contractor Licence 84116 is registered to Gavin Andrew Maknia and who is a Director of Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,200 - $5,900 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

We deliver high-quality residential solar systems backed by our commitment of transparency and honesty.

With a 10 year warranty on all our workmanship, we stand by the quality of our work and provide all our clients with lifetime access to our after-sales support.  Our team of expert installers are Licenced Electricians and Clean Energy Council accredited installers.

Ozmak Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Excellent honest service

Awesome from start to finish. Prompt onsite inspection and quote. Was the only company to actually get on the roof to check and measure. Never pushy trying to get me to sign up. Understanding of of buget restraints by offering other options. Fast and tidy installation with the inverter installed in the garage. Came back when I got home from work to setup and explain the inverter. Overall excellent service and would highly recommend!

Thanks Martin I’m glad your happy with your new solar system and thank you for the recommendation on the community page. Show additional information

Premium Solar Power Installer

I obtained three quotes, however, the quote from Ozmak Electrical was the most informative being highlighted with 2 options that maximised performance, with corresponding expected performance graphs. The quote was very competitive and I decided to commission that company. I made the right decision, the system was installed without a hitch, Gavin (the business owner and installer) from Ozmak was informative, his work extremely tidy, and nothing seemed to be a problem. He obviously takes the utmost pride in his work evident by the high quality of his workmanship. My roof profile was problematic due to its shape, Gavin solved it with an aesthetic and efficient panel placement. During the install he renewed some aging components in my switchboard, replaced a couple of dodgy roof tiles and even cut down a couple of trees that were shading some of the panels! After the install he gave me a complete run down on the system and did not leave until I was satisfied regarding the install. I thoroughly recommend Ozmak, if you are looking for old fashioned personalised service and a quality install at a cost effective price, do not go past this installer.

Thanks for the review Clay and also choosing Ozmak to look after your solar investment. Show additional information

You won’t find better!

The whole service from quote to install and then after service was great. No pressure, answered all my questions and followed up to make sure everything is ok.
Attention to detail was unbelievable and you can tell that they take a lot of pride in providing quality work. Even replaced some of my roof tiles that I didn’t know where broken whilst I’m up on the roof.
Highly recommended!

Thanks Martin for takin the time to review and looking forward to seeing the good results for the future bills. Show additional information

Fantastic installer / Installation

A great guy to deal with! polite, tidy and punctual, says as it is with no sales pitch. After installation even took time to set up my phone to the system along with his own to monitor the system so he also know if there are any problems.
Thanks again.

Thanks Tony for the review and looking forward to seeing that next bill/ credit coming in. Show additional information

Better than I expected

My only regret is that I should have got Gavin to install my solar years ago. I shopped around and the main reason I went with Gavin is because of his great knowledge of the entire process. From quoting all the way through to completion, he did a great job and gave me great peace of mind.

Thanks Logan I appreciate you taking the time to do the review. Show additional information

Honest Salesmanship, Extraordinary Product Knowledge and Competent Installation

Gavin Maknia’s overall integrity in explaining solar systems in a manner that was clear, concise and in simplistic language made him a standout compared to other companies representatives. His sales pitch revolved around exceptional product knowledge and when he committed to perform the installation, we were sold. This was on the back of having watched Gavin and his team install a new solar system next door on a rather windy day. We’re delighted with every aspect from sales, supply, installation, grid organising and are now reaping the financial rewards. Gavin comes highly recommended and I warn beware of other shonky providers in the marketplace.

Thanks Kevin and Ally great to meet you don’t hesitate to get in touch if u need anything thank you for the review. Show additional information

Great customer support, quality work 100% recommend

My wife and I are extremely happy. When we first met Gavin his customer relations were second to none and following up with customer support gives you peace of mind. Quality workmanship. Would recommend to anyone looking for their solar to be installed, give Gavin a call.

Thank you Andrew for the feedback and for taking the time to write a review. Show additional information

Would highly recommend.

I used Ozmak who was recommended by a neighbour. Really happy with the whole installation process. Gavin took the time to go through everything with me, he was very professional, on time and did a great job. The products he uses are high quality whilst also keeping the price reasonable. Avoid all these ‘cheap’ quotes and go with Ozmak, a family business who really take pride in their work. Their after service is also exceptional. One very happy customer.

Thank you Paul for the review and the opportunity. Show additional information

Excellent Service

I highly recommend Ozmak. After so many shoddy quotes and hard sales, Gavin was honest and gave the right advice. The installation was quick and easy and the after sales was excellent. He continually followed up to make sure my connection was completed and ensured my feed was correct. Top notch.

Thanks Donna for the review and help with my tech!! Show additional information