Sivcorp Solar Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

About Sivcorp Solar Australia Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Sivcorp Solar Australia Pty Ltd

Sivcorp Solar is based in Adelaide and delivers both standalone and grid-connected solar power systems. Its customers over the years have included homes, businesses, farms, wineries and commercial buildings.

Offices and display centres can be found across Adelaide, including Port Pirie, Flinders Ranges, Yorke Peninsula and the Barossa Valley.

The company is committed to carrying out research to make sure that solar PV systems are as efficient as they can be, as well as helping shape those of the future. Sivcorp Solar is entirely Australian owned and managed and its team regularly attend industry events to be kept up to date with the latest changes to renewable energy.

Sivcorp Solar Australia Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Very professional installer

. Very good
. Punctual, neat and tidy
. Yes they assisted grid connection after the install

Excellent Job, Great Product, Good Company to deal with, Excellent Installation

Marc from Sivcorp was great to deal with, explained everything to us, the quality installation was has described, tidy, cleaned up afterwards, set up my WiFi for us & showed us how everything worked, I would highly recommend Sivcorp & their installation crew to anyone needing a professional job. Show additional information

Fantastic installation

Sales and quoting process was quick and easy
Installation was professional and tidy and done arranged in good time
Great customer service

Awesome company

Haven't had a power bill since it has been installed Show additional information

Such value for Money and so easy to deal with!

We had our Solar installed by Sivcorp Solar and the process couldn't be easier!
Quotes and questions were responded promptly and thoroughly! Amazing customer service that goes above and beyond!
Price was on point and installation was a breeze.
Installers were friendly and polite! Even worked through when it started to rain!
Would highly recommend this company to anyone!

A cheaper alternative than connecting to the grid.

We were looking for a cheaper alternative than to connect to the grid and save on utility bills. Also the opportunity to live a free life so we decided to go off-grid and not worry about any commitments financially.

We found Sivcorp by searching online and there's many suppliers out there of solar companies in the industry so there were many to choose from and everyone had their own sales pitch and what they can recommend. But for me, I was looking for someone that had the best service and most importantly had the best back-up service.

We've been living 100% off-grid for 3 years now and we've had no problems with our system. We have normal appliances including washing machine, dishwasher etc. and it's all been running really, really smoothly.

Best value for what I wanted

I'm Tristan from Hilltop View Dairy located in Inman Valley, just out of Victor Harbour on the Flueurieu Peninsular of South Australia. We were spending up to around $6,800 per month on our power bills for our dairy and run 500 cows.

After having our system installed, we've brought that back to around $3,000 a month and decreasing slowly as well using our 160KW system.

We chose to use Sivcorp because they gave me the best value for what I wanted. In time, I want to be able to put batteries on so that I can be self-sufficient so we're not relying on the grid.

The easiest transaction we've ever done in our lives!

I'm Liz-Russell Pearce. My husband and I live north or Wentworth on 540 acres on the Darling River.

We decided to go off-grid because it was time to find our retirement place. We wanted to be self-reliant because utilities were going up and up and up. To get power to our block was beyond our capabilities so the solar has worked out exceptionally well.

Our system runs everything that we need to run our house. We have no bills which is an absolute bonus.

We chose to go with Sivcorp because after many trial and hiccups with other solar companies, we had a friend who told us about Sivcorp. So we got in touch with Marc and it was the easiest transaction I've ever done in my life. Other companies just seemed to overdo whereas Sivcorp were very practical and just worked out exactly what we needed and it was in and done before we knew it.

Stay away

Was give one price base on our power bill was told if we put the batteries in and more solar panel we would end up not paying a bill 12 months on still getting high power bill company refusing to return phone calls emails. Endless problems we are having to fix because of the damage they have done to the house when a power outage happens batteries don’t kick in for 30mins and then it’s not everything they said. Not only the people they hire to put the solar panels in have jr kids working with family that don’t know what they are doing don’t show up on time don’t finish a job will start job might come back 2 weeks later. Show additional information
Solax Power box installed May 2018 with 5kw panels and 2x lg batteries. Battery management system stopped working in November 2018. Battery backup is the main reason we purchased due to frequent outages in country area. Still not working. Phone calls not answered and messages not responded to. Received email before Xmas confirming problem but no further contact. Very unhappy.

Update 13 January 2019:
New inverter has been delivered. No idea as to when it will be installed.

Update 04 March 2019:
New BMS unit installed January 31. Installer couldn’t get system to operate. Took battery away for testing. Promised to keep in touch.
Despite numerous contacts no response to requests for updates. Sivcorp says it’s the manufacturer’s problem. Also additional problem with solar panels installed needs to fixed by subcontractor, not him apparently. Seems to have washed his hands of the problem.
Sent email 2 weeks ago giving 10 working days to resolve issue. No progress since so off to the solicitor today.

Just do not seem to be able to contact SolaX to get answers regarding configuring the inverter. Show additional information
It has taken 18 months to get panels on our roof and a substandard system to what was quoted and paid for. System doesn't work, currently paying full power bill plus system finance. No returned calls once payment is made and no interest in customer once they have the money. Show additional information
Solarworx supplied better pricing for similar system, but we opted for local. Being able to have face to face contact with company personnel was the main decider. The information I received from the three companies varied. Solarworx was very prompt and followed up with phone calls. I also had uninitiated contact from other companies, some of which were questionable in their 'plans'. It was an interesting learning experience. Thanks for your help. Show additional information