Skyline Solar

Skyline Solar Reviews

Skyline Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Vineyard and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $13,000 - $14,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Skyline Solar Reviews (17)

Warm and professional

Thanks so much to the team from Skyline Solar. Installed a 9kw system and we couldn’t be happier with the service. Professional and warm throughout the whole process and took the time to make sure we got the right system for our situation. Highly recommend.

Very happy with the design, installation and supplied equipment

I am very happy with my solar panels and the whole job by Skyline. The system was designed and sized very accurately to the needs of our family. This ensured we received the optimal system for our money. Also, I checked the quality of the components and what Skyline recommended is the top quality on the market. The boys who came to do the installation did a fantastic job, very professional, clean and neat. We've had the system for almost a year now and our bills have gone down to almost zero. This is exactly what the requirement was. Finally, Luke is a local resident, everyone knows him and his company. They did multiple installations only in the street where we live - all excellent jobs. I would highly recommend Skyline.

Great communication, quality installation, excellent product.

I contacted Skyline Solar after receiving a referral from a friend.

From the first point of contact, communication was great and an appointment was made for a detailed site inspection.

Luke came to our property, was polite and very informative.
After spending time assessing our roof, switchboard and garage he then proposed the best solution for our situation.

He was very conscience of the aesthetics of our home, and put together a system that would not only generate significant electricity (and save us money!) but also ensure there was no negative impact visually to our home.

The installation team were well presented and also very polite.
We were kept well informed during the installation process, and given updates throughout the job.
I was extremely happy with the complete installation, and appreciated the attention to detail with the installation and location of the solar panels, inverters and switchboard work.

Following the completion of the job, the handover process was excellent and we were assisted with setup of the app, and given a full explanation on how to understand the monitoring of our new solar system.

Be it from a small system up to a very large system complete with batteries - these guys have great experience and carry out quality installations, using what I believe are the top end products on the market.
All in all, we were extremely satisfied with the entire installation and I would have no hesitation in recommending Skyline Solar!

Fantastic experience

We had a fantastic experience dealing with skyline solar even from the very start.

We were happy to deal with a local honest and trustworthy professional solar company with premium products installed and a really good crew of installers who were polite client and professional.

we dealt with Luke owner of the company and would definitely recommend skyline solar to family and friends,

Great installation.

After doing our research we decided to go with a company that offered a premium product and service.

Luke and the team were excellent in explaining pros and cons of different options, we ended up deciding on a 10kw solar edge system that has pretty much wiped our bills.The install done by Rod and his crew was very meticulous.

Would highly recommend Skyline Solar to anyone who wants the good stuff done right!

So good I have used them twice

Skyline was recommended by my by longstanding architect 18 months ago as a reputable solar installer. I used Skyline at my home first installing a 10kWp system with 2 Tesla batteries. Professional and helpful through the whole process with top quality electrician. Later installed a 100kWp at my work and again they managed the whole process seamlessly. Only recommended equipment that is world renowned. Any minor service issues or new to solar queries were handled in a timely fashion. Have recommended Skyline to others.

Quality Products, Knowledge & Service!

When referred to Skyline Solar initially, we were extremely happy with the friendly approach to our enquiry but more so, the level of knowledge that was clearly evident in our dealings with the team, for the types of solar system options that were available to our property.

We were looking for a quality system that would be reliable and one that would actually deliver real savings and we received just that!

We received a detailed quote and report to review, along with an understanding of positioning of the system on our roof for clarity on potential install, which we thought was a fantastic touch to the information provided within the quote.

We were provided with options and also some understanding of how the varying options would perform and how that would correlate to savings on our electricity bill.

We proceeded with a larger system, given the long-term benefits outlined and the install was implicit and the post install service to ensure that we understood how to use our system and app and the benefits of connecting the best result with the electrical company / the grid was also awesome.

We’ve never had an issue with our system and we’ve seen a reduction in our bills by approximately 80% and couldn’t be happier with the products the service and the quality of the system and team that installed it. We have referred Skyline Solar to at least eight sets of friends since installing our solar system set up. We are very happy customers!

So easy!

Everything from Skyline Solar was easy to understand, follow and sales people were very knowledgeable.
Installation was done without issues; install team were initially delayed by weather but was always kept up to date on the eventual day of install all was completed on time. They took me through a few changes on the day about positioning panels and I was comfortable with their recommendations.
Post install all documentation and grid connection information was supplied to me in detail.
Would highly recommend!
First answered all my questions with a lot of detail, then did what they said they would do. Worked with me on the final solution. Than installation quality is excellent.
Great service. Informative and understanding.
Very professional.
Excellent advice based on my budget, very happy with the results, already seeing savings as they predicted.

I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Luke Spicer was very helpful in guiding me to choose the correct Solar System system for my home, we wanted to install the system first then battery later and his guidance, product knowledge and honesty was appreciated with what needed to be done with a timeline and pricing. The installers were friendly, efficient and kept me updated as they installed my system. The office staff were friendly and answered any questions i had in relation to the installation, products and payments etc
Supplier has been quite responsive and helpful, with advice and solutions. Prepared to explain options and leave the decision to you.
Skyline Solar was very professional from the first enquiry to their after sales service. The sales person who happened to be the owner made me feel like no question was silly, he explained the whole process and advised me of the best system for my needs. They also handled all the paperwork with the energy supplier. The installers were prompt, friendly and professional and even cleaned up after the job was finished. And I felt comfortable dealing with them as they are a member of the Clean Energy Council and an approved solar retailer.
During the installation process of 7.6 kw solar system there was damage to our property which the owner of Skyline Solar refused to accept responsibility. We were held at ransom after paying $14,495.00 to obtain full monitoring service of the system. We were treated like liars and had no choice but to lodge a complaint with Dept of Fair Trading.
After lodging the complaint and providing photos of damage, letter from qualified tradesperson also attending our property after the damage was done and receipt for cost of replacement part for damage they finally accepted the responsibility and without any apology to us reinstated our monitoring system.
I would not recommend this company.
We are also going to install another smaller system on the other side of our house and enough battery storage to take us off the grid in the near future.
Skyline Solar will not be doing this for us.

Client claimed pergola roof was marked during removal of storm damaged solar system .Client waited 3.5weeks to notify us at the time we were installing the system which the insurance company had paid for as well as us to remove it and in that time a team of roofers had replaced her entire roof. She first advised us she had questioned the roofers and they claimed it wasn’t them so immediately blamed our installer. Client had no evidence it was Skyline Solar. I informed her had she brought it to our attention immediately then it would be obvious it was our guy but since another team of workers had replaced her roof it was hard to point fingers as our installer claimed no damage was done. Client held back payments of invoice with no explanation and she wouldn’t answer our calls , even hanging up on us when she finally picked up ,or emails to advise her position. We turned her monitoring off to gain attention from her and it worked and she called within hours. We advised her we required a stat dec from roofers that they hadn’t done damage . No stat dec received just a note saying it wasn’t them but the Roofers surprisingly covered labor costs to client for repairs ( Good on them since they claimed no wrong doing) and we covered materials costs $35.00. Client was advised by fair trading of our position which she accepted in the end. Skyline Solar Was NOT found to be in the wrong at all by Dep.Fair Trade.
No evidence was found we had caused the $35 damage to pergola.
Luke, Skyline Solar

Original Review on 26-04-2011:

Installation: N/A

17 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"