Skyline Solar

Skyline Solar Reviews

Skyline Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Vineyard and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Skyline Solar Reviews (10)

4.4/5

4.3/5

4.3/5

So easy!

Everything from Skyline Solar was easy to understand, follow and sales people were very knowledgeable.
Installation was done without issues; install team were initially delayed by weather but was always kept up to date on the eventual day of install all was completed on time. They took me through a few changes on the day about positioning panels and I was comfortable with their recommendations.
Post install all documentation and grid connection information was supplied to me in detail.
Would highly recommend!
First answered all my questions with a lot of detail, then did what they said they would do. Worked with me on the final solution. Than installation quality is excellent.
Great service. Informative and understanding.
Very professional.
Excellent advice based on my budget, very happy with the results, already seeing savings as they predicted.

I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Luke Spicer was very helpful in guiding me to choose the correct Solar System system for my home, we wanted to install the system first then battery later and his guidance, product knowledge and honesty was appreciated with what needed to be done with a timeline and pricing. The installers were friendly, efficient and kept me updated as they installed my system. The office staff were friendly and answered any questions i had in relation to the installation, products and payments etc
Supplier has been quite responsive and helpful, with advice and solutions. Prepared to explain options and leave the decision to you.
Skyline Solar was very professional from the first enquiry to their after sales service. The sales person who happened to be the owner made me feel like no question was silly, he explained the whole process and advised me of the best system for my needs. They also handled all the paperwork with the energy supplier. The installers were prompt, friendly and professional and even cleaned up after the job was finished. And I felt comfortable dealing with them as they are a member of the Clean Energy Council and an approved solar retailer.
During the installation process of 7.6 kw solar system there was damage to our property which the owner of Skyline Solar refused to accept responsibility. We were held at ransom after paying $14,495.00 to obtain full monitoring service of the system. We were treated like liars and had no choice but to lodge a complaint with Dept of Fair Trading.
After lodging the complaint and providing photos of damage, letter from qualified tradesperson also attending our property after the damage was done and receipt for cost of replacement part for damage they finally accepted the responsibility and without any apology to us reinstated our monitoring system.
I would not recommend this company.
We are also going to install another smaller system on the other side of our house and enough battery storage to take us off the grid in the near future.
Skyline Solar will not be doing this for us.

Client claimed pergola roof was marked during removal of storm damaged solar system .Client waited 3.5weeks to notify us at the time we were installing the system which the insurance company had paid for as well as us to remove it and in that time a team of roofers had replaced her entire roof. She first advised us she had questioned the roofers and they claimed it wasn’t them so immediately blamed our installer. Client had no evidence it was Skyline Solar. I informed her had she brought it to our attention immediately then it would be obvious it was our guy but since another team of workers had replaced her roof it was hard to point fingers as our installer claimed no damage was done. Client held back payments of invoice with no explanation and she wouldn’t answer our calls , even hanging up on us when she finally picked up ,or emails to advise her position. We turned her monitoring off to gain attention from her and it worked and she called within hours. We advised her we required a stat dec from roofers that they hadn’t done damage . No stat dec received just a note saying it wasn’t them but the Roofers surprisingly covered labor costs to client for repairs ( Good on them since they claimed no wrong doing) and we covered materials costs $35.00. Client was advised by fair trading of our position which she accepted in the end. Skyline Solar Was NOT found to be in the wrong at all by Dep.Fair Trade.
No evidence was found we had caused the $35 damage to pergola.
Luke, Skyline Solar

Original Review on 26-04-2011:

Installation: N/A

17 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"