SPS Solar & Water

SPS Solar & Water Reviews

SPS Solar is a Mudgee based, family owned and operated company, founded in 2002. We live and work in regional NSW and proudly employ local people with our own, qualified installation team. We know that by looking after our customers, they will look after us and that relationship is key to how we like to operate.

Our offering covers the design, supply, and installation of solar power systems, on and off grid as well as solar or electric pumping systems to the highest Australian standards. We help businesses, farmers, and mum’s and dads who are looking for a solar solution for their commercial, agricultural, industrial and residential projects.

An amalgamation of two niches in solar power and water pumping, we are leaders in the blending of these specialised areas.

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $10,086 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SPS Solar & Water Reviews (21)

4.3/5

4.4/5

Happy with all aspects of my solar experience

Happy with every thing from the Quoting, installing and customer service

Professional, timely and quality system and workmanship

SPS Mudgee was the only company that came to do an onsite visit, out of the 5 quotes we obtained. which was essential for my installation as it was one of the most difficult ones they had done. The job required roof rails and I was given a quote for this prior to booking the installation. Quoting was accurate and I was informed regularly of the progress of my installation. The solar system installed is a high end system. The tradesmen cleaned up their mess at the end of the job.

Efficient and Effective

My overall experience of dealing with Solar Pumping Solutions has been very positive and I am glad I made the choice to select them.

Exellent Solar Installation

Very efficient with updates up to installation. Installation company used was also very good. Customer service was great. SPS helped with grid connection as well. could not fault any part of the process.

Fantastic installation

Very neat and tidy installation the system was installed with in 2 weeks from when I ordered it

Kept well informed through the installation process

The supplier kept me well informed throughout the installation process. They were extremely helpful and quick to respond to my questions. They provided all of the supporting information after the installation to assist with the upgrade of the smart meter.

Most courteous and efficient service from quote to installation

On the day i made the inquiry I received several quotes from this supplier to give me a choice, based on our discussion.
Accepting one of the quotes, i placed an order on the 3rd February 2021.
The system was installed and fully commissioned a fortnight later, on the 16th February 2021.
The sales team was extremely helpful explaining all technical pros/cons and was always accessible to respond to questions.
The installation crew was on time -as scheduled- and very friendly, helpful and tidy.
Grid connection wasn't an issue as i had a previous feed-in arrangement (and Net-Meter).
While i cannot fully vouch for the system quality (only 2 days old), i am happy with the performance thus far and the wi-Fi monitoring capability.
Overall, i am happy to give them a 5-star rating.
Came out checked house and quoted on systems we choose the system and it was all done within a month system install was great and looks good.

Best customer service

Very Professional, they came and looked at our roof to evaluate what we needed. They didn't just try and sell us the Biggest most expensive option

Excellent service

Professional sales person that gave a thorough quote. He was honest, open and provided excellent service. Reliable service, whole process was carried out as it was said to be. Honest.

Original Review on 08-05-2018:

8 months later we asked Phil: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I have been receiving credits on my power bills since installation. Due to my reduced usage of power due to electricity prices, a change of plan to suit my usage better and the solar input (especially because of longer daylight hours during summer) ... my costs will be returned plus savings within 4 years.
I decided on Solarpumping.They are the closest to my location (distant wise) The salesperson came along for a site visit and took photos of roof,meterbox etc.,the whole visit lasted about 3 hours in which he also explained everything about solar. The quoted price was within the limits for a system of 6.45KW as listed on your website.System is installed and working nicely. Waiting to get connected to the grid,smart meter seems to be on the way Level 2 electrician was a problem. Or he was not licensed by the AGL or Endeavour,but we will find one

The overall process was done professionally and the company couldn’t do more for you and having made the decision to go solar the only regret I have is not having done it sooner
The quote provided by SPS was competitive but the final price was more than planned because we had to add in the cost of bird spikes to protect the wiring and panels from cockatoos and corellas.
Easy to deal with. Installation done professionally and looks good. System working well. I would recommend Solar Pumping Solutions to anyone that is interested in installing a solar power system.
local and enables me to chase them up if it was necessary but everything was very good and most helpful