Sun Select

Sun Select Reviews

Sun Select is a Solar Power Installation company based in Westminster and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,099 - $4,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sun Select Reviews (8)

3.4/5

3.6/5

Pay deposit and refuse to do the work

Take your deposit promise everything and deliver nothing
After six months will still not refund deposit
I would not deal with this company

Original Review on 08-09-2020:

Excellent, good price and great installation, professional and courtious.

Excellent sales and installation. Profesional and courteous installers. All round good experience. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Philip: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes as per other comments.

Sun Select - Great Experience

The sales and quote procedure was an easy process with the sales representative providing a competitive quote which lower when the Sun Select introduced a special during the weekend that I received the initial quote.

The took place within 3 weeks of paying the small deposit. The installers arrived on time, were polite an finished the day and included a efficient clean up.

The only suggestion I would have to improve the process would be for the installers to add the shine app to my iPhone.

I connected the customer service who was most helpful in adding the app to my iPhone .

I have not had to contact the service department in any regard to grid connection after installation

Hassle free installation. Just got it installed so can't say much about other hinges

Quote was simple but complete
Installation was tidy and punctual
They organised grid connection after installation

Poor customer service - do not use

I've spent the last 2 months trying to get solar sorted thru this company but the sales/installation teams are incompetent & with poor communication I had to pull the pin. Started off with sales, accepted the quote & paid my deposit. Was told 'do not worry, all will be sorted shortly' while waiting while waiting for confirmation from Energy Co. Given 2 installation dates, both no show by installation team. Told this was my fault because they put the account in my Mums name, even though numerous calls asking for this to be corrected. Handballed to the installation team, who were unable to communicate amongst themselves. Still managed to call my Mum to discuss my account on several occasions & finally ended up telling me they were unable to honour my original quote & would need to pay more & accept a different product. They even laughed at me when I said I would give negative feedback saying 'i'm not even a customer & ridiculous'. I've requested a refund of my deposit.

I recommend staying far away from this company. By far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Amazing value

The sales rep was very pushy but I kept pushing quotes between another and Sunselect as they both claim they won't be beaten on price. It was fun watching this game of "chicken" and eventually the other blinked first.
Sunselect gave me 13.2 kW for $5550, which feels like outstanding value to me.

Good service. Good product. SunSelect inform customer.

Sales, installation, and customer service was good. I'm happy with SunSelect. They took the time to educate and answered all my questions.