Sun Select Reviews

About Sun Select, Solar Installers

Sun Select

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $4,171 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sun Select is a Solar Power Installation company based in Westminster and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sun Select Solar Reviews

Amazing value

The sales rep was very pushy but I kept pushing quotes between another and Sunselect as they both claim they won't be beaten on price. It was fun watching this game of "chicken" and eventually the other blinked first.
Sunselect gave me 13.2 kW for $5550, which feels like outstanding value to me.

Excellent, good price and great installation, professional and courtious.

Excellent sales and installation. Profesional and courteous installers. All round good experience. Show additional information

Good service. Good product. SunSelect inform customer.

Sales, installation, and customer service was good. I'm happy with SunSelect. They took the time to educate and answered all my questions. Show additional information