Sync Energy Reviews

About Sync Energy, Solar Installers

Sync Energy

Reviewers report paying: $2,790 - $4,250 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SYNC Energy is an Australian owned and operated business. Our professional team have decades of experience in the solar industry, with extensive industry contacts and suppliers.

We want to save you money while providing high-quality Solar Panels and Solar Panel Installation services. Our experienced installers know how to make the most of the sun through low-maintenance solar panels. Our electricians know the ins and outs of installing solar panels. Their industry experience will ensure you receive an honest upfront cost, with no expensive changes during the installation. We offer a no-obligation consultation and quote. We also have the latest information on Solar Power rebates to provide our customers the best price with the best value.

Sync Energy Solar Reviews

Very Happy Customer

Another solar company backed out of installing our solar system because of the extra work required by the nature of the tiles on our roof.
This put me in a rush late December to find another installer so I could get the maximum solar rebate. Online I found Sync Energy which is a WA based company operating state based depots using local installers. The price for supply and installation was $100 cheaper than the previous good offer.
The installation was done with little delay by a 10 year qualified installer with 2 helpers who did an excellent job. They were punctual and polite and cleaned up thoroughly after the job.
In terms of Solarquotes measures of a good installation the job was done by a fully qualified technician who only did the one job on this day. Metal covers were installed over roof DC switches, stainless steel bolts were used to avoid galvanic reactions and cables were protected.
Sync Energy arranged for our meter to be exchanged with our electricity supplier.
All round we had an excellent job done at an unbeatable price and are very pleased with our purchase.
Highly recommended.

Sync Energy

The process was no fuss. Panels installed first before Christmas in a timely manner, the inverter came a couple of weeks later after new years. A couple of days after the new Meter was installed. System appears to be working well, only switched on today and was producing 3kwphr @ 9am, and then maxing out at 5kwphr after that. Show additional information

Great Price with Good Installation and Support

Got the recommendation of Sync Energy from a friend. Called them and they offered very good price, the sales person was knowledgeable. I originally got the quote for 6.6Kw System (5KV inverter) from different companies but Sync Energy offered good advice and I ended up installing bit bigger system of 7.9 Kw (6KV inverter with 5kw export limit) in a very good price.

Installation process was very Smooth. Team arrived early morning on promised Time and completed the installation with in 5 hours. No roof tile damage was done and installation was done very cleanly and professionally.

They also done the process of application to retailer for Grid connection and meter upgrade.

So far I am very satisfied with the installation and System is performing very good without any issues.

Great so far, especially for the price

2 months since install and I am very happy with my system, on track for a less than 2 year payback time!

The installers came on time and the install went smoothly. They were friendly and were willing to listen to my requests for changes on the day.

Included in the price was the WiFi transmitter which allows me to track generation in the app.

The salesperson seemed knowledgeable and happy to answer my questions, there is pressure to sign up there an then but I had done my research and was happy with the system I was getting and the price.

7.9kw System 24x330w Seraphim Panels 6kw fronius Inverter with Smart Meter

Very Completive Pricing, Stuck to the time frame which I was doubting with the great price on off
Installation very good inspected the roof my self.
I couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better have recommended to my friends.

Sync Energy 6.6kW

Getting solar is definitely a process and has alot to consider, Sync Energy were not perfect however the team were all about getting the most out of the system, good value and I am happy to get 5.2kW outputting for a good part of the day with my east-west system and can the see the performance on the app. Show additional information

Great service and price

My experience with sync energy was nothing but pleasant. They have great service, cheap prices one a range of panels and inverters and the installation was perfect. Highly recommended! Show additional information