The Solar Project Reviews

Based on 1 review

About The Solar Project, Solar Installers

The Solar Project Pty Ltd provides high quality renewable energy systems to small and large businesses and industry across Australia. Our team has been responsible for some of the largest commissioned commercial solar power stations in the country.

We are a successful project office delivering cost efficient solar project solutions in South Australia, Western Australia, regional Victoria and New South Wales. Recently awarded Wine Industry Suppliers Association 'Supplier of the Year' for 2013 (Environment and Sustainability) our projects achieve real long term financial and environmental savings to our clients at a lower cost than the status quo: buying energy from non-renewable and fossil fuel sources.

The Solar Project Solar Reviews

Where do I start? was my first question, as I knew roughly what I wanted but not the fine detail. Being provided with options from SolarQuotes.com.au got the ball rolling.

The companies that provided quotes were quick on their response and willing to visit the site to provide information and most importantly the various system available.

There were no high sales pitches and they provided valuable information I needed to make an 'informed decision'.

I would definitely recommend SolarQuotes.com.au to provide companies that are capable and willing to provide the solar system you want.