360 Energy Reviews

About 360 Energy, Solar Installers

360 Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in serves parts of Australia and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

360 Energy Solar Reviews

The installer did not connect the system well - I had to wait a further 3 weeks for Tesla to make the system work, and this was after a 5 months waiting for the system to arrive.
Now after only 8 months, the system is not working. I have tried them call to have them and emailed them, to resolve the matter and they will not return calls or respond to the emails.
I will contact Consumer Affairs to resolve this, but in the meantime I would not recommend this company for your installation.
360 Energy were great to deal with and gave me advice on the best system for the household needs. Show additional information
We received only 2 quotes and one of those wasn't even close to what I was after so obviously they didn't look at our criteria or what I was after like a battery. Went to others to get a quote was equal to what 360Energy offered and as I had a lot of data on our usage and when it was used, they did actually use it to give a quote on the best system for our needs. Show additional information
360 was good at keeping me updated with the red tape and delivery expectation. Show additional information