AHE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

About AHE Group Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

AHE Group Pty Ltd
Gold Partner
AHE Group Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 43 156 657 215  ABN active since 05 Apr 2012 | Ahe Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 156 657 215  ACN active since 04 Apr 2012 | Ahe Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 266656C Ahe Group Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

AHE Group (Andrew Hanna Electrical Group) is a family owned Australian business with over 22 years of experience in the electrical industry and 10 years in Solar Power Installation.

TCC Solar is a Solar Advisory and Customer Service arm of the AHE Group and together we offer a wide range of services which include electrical and solar system design and installation. We pride ourselves in providing personal service to all of our customers and in always going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

By the this link you can view the Ross Greenwood (from Channel 9) interview with Andrew Hanna from the AHE Group

We were also picked by one of the largest distributors of Solar Products. They have access to over 100 installers and they chose the AHE Group to install their own system of 330 panels – 100kW in size. You can view the 100kW install, completed in March 2018 by the following link:

The benefits of going with AHE Group:

ü  Owner Installer - No sub-contractors

ü  Installer experience – installing Solar for over 10 years (as at July 2018)

ü  Short lead time between order and install – within 2 weeks from order confirmation

ü  Positive reviews on the Internet and customer testimonials are also available direct from AHE Group

ü  Great Value for money

Following are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

AHE Group Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Hassle free and effective Installation

Quoting process met all our needs as we had a pre existing system to be removed. Installation problem - wrong sized clamps but promptly resolved at installers’ cost. Workers very polite, cooperative and reasonably quiet. Met all requirements to make holes from previous install at waterproof. Did leave a bit of mess around. Grid connection and explanation of wifi smooth and effective. Show additional information

Very happy, satisfied customers

We had a couple of unfortunate experiences with a some door knockers, then we found the Solarquotes site and evrything changed, for the better.

I contacted staff at Solarquotes on a number of occasions, seeking advice after the rather unpleasant experience with the door knockers. My e-mails were responded to in a very timely manner and advice provided very helpful.

Requested three quotes and settled upon AHE Group, for a number of reasons, predominately the professional and mature advice provided by Paul Singh.
Paul demonstrated incredible patience answering my sometime silly questions. His experience and ability to cut through any BS and deliver advice and info. in an easily understood manner, made to whole purchase process painless and instilled customer confidence.
Paul was ably supported by Julie in administration, who tended to the paperwork and negotiated with the service provider.
Installation team, led by Adam turned up exactly on-time - carried out the install in a very professional manner
Both Paul and Julie were always available throughout the process either by phone or e-mail. Paul actually returned calls up to 8pm.
Post install and upon receiving 1st elecricity bill - Paul again provided very helpful advice, thank you!
The company handled all the relevant paper work, turned up on discussed date all finished by 2pm helped set up the Wi-Fi monitoring. Show additional information
Installers came on time and cleaned up after themselves. Because my NBN is right at the back of the house they fitted WLAN from the router to the invertor. The sales rep also did all the required paperwork for my electricity supplier. Would certainly reccomend them Show additional information

Fantastic great honest people.

WELL, all I can say I'm so glad I had AHE to install my system. I was on the net and found Finn Peacock who sent me three repeatable companies in my area, one of which was AHE. As when you are looking at things you don't know a lot about you can get easily confused.
I spoke to Paul and he sent me a system for me INVERTER and PANNELS and all the specs on them without any pressure at all, after a lot of looking on the NET and a quite a few phone calls to Paul decide to go ahead with the installation, but I was worried about the attachment to my cliplock roof so Andrew the installer out to my home within a couple of hours, and it was exactly what I wanted.
So got the ball rolling. They came out TWO weeks later. (No sub contractors) They arrived at 0700 and were all finished by 1300 taking very much care in there workmanship. They even fixed up my main board set up the Wi Fi and shown me the operation of the system.
It didn't finish there. Paul rang and his wife Julie helped me set up for the installation and documents for my smart meter as well as filling out the extra warranty on my inverter. THis was done at 7PM I was overwhelmed that Paul and Julie were so dedicated. It's been 18 months since I have had it installed and still ring them both with any questions. I consider them as good friends that I haven't even meet them in person.
WELL DONE GUY'S WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Ron

Great team to work with. Paul and Julie in the front office were friendly and efficient to deal with. Andrew and his team of installers were on time, efficient and cleaned up after themselves.

Sales and quoting process was fast and efficient
No problems with the installation.
Grid connection was organised by AHE
First class customer service.

Reputable Honest Company ran by experienced staff

Paul was able to provide an honest, fair quote upfront without myself having any sales history.

Advised I reached out to the group because my father had a great experience and has installed 2 systems since.

Paul was able to organise install/running within a week due to a job cancellation with the team turning up on time and completed by mid-day. Clean install with no mess left behind.

I was unable to stay behind for the demo of the app and set up due to commitments but Paul was happy to organise another time that suits. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and patient throughout the entire process.

Extremely happy with the work and values of everyone in the team. Will recommend too many friends and family.

Excellent solar purchase and installation experience from AHE Group. Highly recommended.

Let me start out by saying that I'm not the sort to write reviews normally. This experience was just so good I had to recommend AHE group so everyone gets a chance to enjoy what outstanding customer service, purchasing experience and installation is like. I only wish there was more of it these days.

The sales process was excellent, Paul took a lot of time to explain the options available for panels and inverters and solar power in general. No pushy tactics, very calmly bought me up to speed with what i needed to know and understand. Paul managed my expectations throughout and I was very comfortable selecting AHE in the end compared to all the other 'experts' i had spoken to when shopping around for my system.

The installation was just as good. Andrew and his small army of installers were very polite and efficient. Andrew took a great deal of time to understand my power usage requirements and discuss panel placement. All the installers work was very neat and tidy and they all cleaned up after themselves. Very professional.

The post sales support was excellent also. Paul was back on the phone the next day to make sure i was happy with the installation and step me through the online monitoring portal and to provide advice on how to maximise my power usage from solar.

The extra steps from AHE in general were amazing! Things like making sure I understood the best way to use solar and how to get in contact with AHE or vendor support if i ever need it, even how to set the tarrifs correctly so the monitoring system correctly calculates my costs and credits. The grid meter forms were all filled out and arranged with the provider.

I would highly recommend AHE group for the supply and installation of your Solar, if only everyone was this good at customer service and what they do.

AHE TCC solar

Paul and Andrew lead a team of professional people who are dedicated to their work. The initial phone calls and quoting process to installation was excellent. After sales service has been great. I would recommend this group to anyone seeking a quality install with a reasonable price. My experience has been of the highest standard. Show additional information

Great experience from start to finish.

Truly professional team. Was a bit concerned about doing everything over the phone and through email as I'm a bit old school and like to see the people I'm dealing with. These concerns were unwarranted. The quote process was handled by the very patient and knowledgeable Paul. He was not pushy, answered my many many questions over an extended quote vetting period and always returned calls and followed up on any answers he could not reply to straight away.
The installation went smoothly. Andrew and his team were punctual and polite. They were very accommodating with my requests for inverter placement and kept me in the loop with any decisions that needed to be made on the day. They left the site looking exactly the same way as it was found and also answered a few technical questions I had which helped me feel like I had made the right decision on which system option I decided to install.
Follow up and paper work through Julie was a pleasure and the net meter was installed ahead of schedule and I was up and running making those sweet solar dollars just over two weeks after install. Paul also took a great deal of time and patience when guiding me through the online Fronius application features which are a great feature and help you maximize your investment. Not sure my wife agrees though as she finds it very annoying that her pesky husband is upsetting her routine as to when things should be done. I'm sure she will come around when she see's the next couple of bills.
In summery. Relaxed pressure free quote, great tradesmen and terrific follow up. A truly professional team with exceptional focus on customer service. You cant go wrong.

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

The whole process was beyond expectations and thoroughly informative. The journey started with a fully informative and very enjoyable conversation with Paul who is driven to provide us with the best system for our electricity use and will, post installation, ride the journey with us providing advise which will drive us in the direction a direction of a Zero electricity bill. The installation by Andrew and his team was a totally professional and efficient experience which caused absolutely no concerns. I am a very sceptical person who knows nothing about electrical jargon or solar installations but AHE made this journey very easy with no hidden surprises and I will not hesitate refer them to anyone who askes me about moving to solar. Show additional information

Fantastic customer service.

Paul and Julie were so helpful in driving my solar application and installation. Friendly bunch even though I have not met them face to face. And so are Andrew and his team who were on time to install the panels. Show additional information

Friendly and efficient installers and advisor. Great service and competitive quotes.

Sales (Paul) was prompt and happy to explain the options available and answer any of our questions.
The installers were very friendly, efficient and tidy. They arrived on time and discussed the installation before starting to ensure we were happy with the location of the inverter and solar panel arrangements.
Friendly Customer service, Julie arranged the documentation required for the grid connections and provided copies of all the certification and compliance test results.

No pushy sales system

Paul (The Salesman) is the most easy going guy in the game and very knowledgeable too, been doing Solar for a long time (you’d never guess he’s from India with his Aussie accent)! The entire installation team was great, the job was and is neat, the system performs well above expectations and the price was very competitive with all other highly reputable companies. I highly recommend this company! Show additional information

How good was that?

At its start I was worried about the whole process of buying a rooftop solar system. There seemed to be so many questions. But from first to last everything went smoothly and without difficulty. AHE's competitive recommendation of system and quote made their selection easy. Their answers to my questions were cordial and informative. The speedy installation went without difficuly and the formalities of its connection to the grid were swift.
Now that the whole process is over I can reflect on the one single major question that might be asked: How good was the experience? I can answer by a simple change in the punctuation mark. How good was the experience!

These are the top boys in Sydney

I've had 3 systems installed plus one at my sons. First system installed 5 years ago and their price, communication, delivery and installation are top notch. Have recommended them to many clients and friends and would certainly pay for their services again. Well done Paul and Andrew you certainly know how to run a AAA business. Regards Conrad Show additional information

Excellent service

Sales quote was comparable with previous quotes and Paul went to a lot of trouble to explain the pros and cons of what to have installed
Delivery date was prompt and team turned up when the said they would, installed new system, removed old one and cleaned up after themselves.
Fantastic service and now looking forward to reaping the benefits!

I do not normally leave reviews!

I was sick of the arrogant sales process and hard-line sales tactics of the Solar Industry, so found Solarquotes by recommendation. I researched a lot, and felt I needed a higher quality company to deal with. I had several quotes, 2 were expensive for a system I thought was undersized for my wants and needs. One person was so cryptic by email that I left them alone. AHE were the last and got an email to call them after a certain time. Being pissed off about this when I was the customer, I told them to call me at a certain time on a certain day. At this point, I didn't care if they didn't contact me, and would have gone back to the drawing board.

To my surprise and their advantage, I got the call. Within 3 days they had the order for a 11.52Kw System fully installed. I did not even price check apples for apples, if I paid a bit above what someone else could have done, I don't care, they actually treated me like a valued customer.
Paul knew what he was talking about when he called, he shared the same views as me and he knew how to add value.
I fully recommend AHE/TCC Group for Solar 100%

Andrew got the job done promptly and they cleaned up after themselves.
They also organised all the certifications and applications, and the quoted price was the payable price. The service does not stop after the invoice is paid either.
Do yourself a favour if you are in the market for a system and get these guys along.

Their communication was good, punctual arrival, hastle-free installation

The quoting process was good, although no site visit until the day of install; however satellite photos were discussed & all my questions answered. Installation was great, explaining any of my queries. Fairly good clean-up of site. Did all the paper-work for me and set up my monitoring system on the pc. Have had a few issues with Ausgrid contractor company, so their smart meter not yet installed nearly 6 weeks later, so no $$ earned from feedback yet. Show additional information

Excellent service before, during and after installation.

Excellent service and product quality. Paul explained the product and price before installation and helped with interpreting the Fronius energy management software after installation. Installers turned up on time and did a great job very efficiently. Andrew helped with setting up the Fronius software and guided me through it immediately after the installation. Julie was very helpful throughout the process. I am very happy with the product as well as the service which continued after the installation. Show additional information
AHE weren't the cheapest but the value for money is excellent and the service outstanding. Paul and Julie and installer James were all extremely helpful, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. AHE are a very well-run organisation and the "personal touch" in their customer service goes well with their professionalism. I do not hesitate to recommend them. Show additional information

Reputable and easy to work with

Sales person happy to answer all questions. Easy to work with. Quality installation Show additional information

Very helpful information & assistance with connections

1. Quoting process very professional and willing to negotiate
2. Installation team was very professional, polite, quick and tidy. They were happy to make sure I was satisfied with the installation and connection to the Enphase system
3. The customer service is what won me over in the end. No pressure, happy to answer my countless questions about solar and willingness to discuss various system options. Grid connection was the only issue (small). My supplier was the issue and I did have to ring and verify the installation of solar with the "Solar Connections Team". I doubt the AHE installers were aware that AGL needed that confirmation.

North West Orientation.

I have found that the Solar Sales Industry is heavily populated with low quality, high pressure sales or good quality at inflated prices. AHE offerred good quality, good price and very helpful. Show additional information

Hassle free, Great result, Excellent team

The AHE Team provided an excellent service from my pre-sales enquiry through to install completion. The system has been running for a month and half now and the results appear to be very impressive. Paul, who handled all of my early enquiries was eager to understand my position before trying to tell me what I needed (something others could learn from), and supported each product he could supply very well. The installers appeared exactly as planned, were incredibly efficient and worked well, quietly and with obvious pride in the outcome of their installation. The place was cleaned up prior to the team leaving and I was extremely pleased and impressed to be up and running within a day. All materials supplied appear of very high quality from what I have been able to read and understand.
I would thoroughly recommend the AHR Team to anyone considering a solar installation.
Paul from AHE is amazing. Alway ready to answer any question long after the system was installed. The entire staff from the company are wonderful. Show additional information

Satisfied customer

The process ran smoothly from the intial point of contact through to completion.
The installers presented themselves well and extremely well mannered.
All my questions where answered and would definately have no hesitation in recommending Andrew and his team.
Absolutely stoked by the way the site was left spotless once the job had been completed
Well done AHE, keep up the great work!

Fabulous Installation very happy.

Andrew and the team were amazing and very professional. Paul Singh who we initially spoke to about the solar was amazing so helpful and very experienced in what he explained to us about Solar. His knowledge was incredible and he went through everything with us making our experience very enjoyable. A lovely friendly person indeed. Customer service from everyone that works for AHE Group was outstanding. Highly recommend this company for all your solar needs. Show additional information
We are scheduled to have our system installed tomorrow and if that goes as well as the service to date, we will be very happy.
I will advise you after the installation.

Regards
Warren Bramble
My contact was mostly with Paul, and with Andrew during the installation phase. They displayed exemplary professionalism. Haven't come across a group of tradies etc who were so soft spoken and professional at the work site. Left the place in the same condition as they found it. Paul took time to explain things. Some miscommunication in the middle, but I still chose to go ahead with them. Price was probably $200-$300 dearer than the closest competitor offering same product, but in the end I chose to go with a local mob and better customer service. Show additional information
Great service from AHE Group. Unlike the others, they took the time to patiently explain to me all the technical details and happy to entertain all my questions. Show additional information
Information given about system. Approachable for help and any questions and queries. Trouble free installation. Overall it was a good experience. Show additional information
Andrew, Paul and the team were fantastic. Great customer service and communication. Arrived on time and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend AHE Group. Show additional information
They have taken care of everything for us. They turned up on time and followed up to make sure we are happy. They have registered warranties for us. Could not be happier. Show additional information
In an environment where most installers provide the same system configuration it then becomes a question of service and price. AHE group did an excellent job spending quality time with me explaining the detail which closed the deal. Price was comparable with AHE, but it's all about the service. Paul from the AHE group was also available on a Sunday to close off few teething issues of the system and I can't be more impressed. Show additional information
I found the team at AHE an absolute delight. From my initial contact with Paul who shared much of his time and many conversations in helping me to find the right products and system size for our needs, to Andrew and his team on installation day and how accommodating they were to my needs, and of course the lovely Julie in the office who organised all my paper work for Energy Australia and communicated every step of the way. I would highly recommend AHE to anyone interested in Solar energy. Show additional information
The experience with AHE was great, they organised the installation very quickly and processed the request to connect to the grid with my service provider. Show additional information
Paul was fantastic in dealing with my many questions to help me make an informed decision. With the installation, Andrew and his team were courteous at all times and made sure that they cleaned up completely at the end of the job. Andrew and Paul also went above and beyond by installing a wireless extender in my home (at no cost to me) after the inverter was having trouble accessing my wifi. 5 Stars. Show additional information
Contacted Paul from AHE after extensive research on solar systems and was immediately impressed by both his knowledge and approach. No up/oversell, just a no nonsense solutiuon that took into account a split roof with some shading. The price was competitive (I actually had another company quote double for the same solution) and the install was done as planned and to a high standard. Instead of the simple approach of joining panel arrays across the bridge of the roof they did the install properly and the support in terms of lodging solar metre forms and monitoring has been more than I expected. Can unreservedly recommend. Show additional information
System hasn't been installed due to rain. Install has been rescheduled twice. Given an unfavourable forecast over next 10 days.. we are now booked with 2 dates in 2 weeks time (installer is hedging their bets to get this installed for us). So far couldn't be happier. They have been fantastic. Now we just need the weather to cooperate to get the install completed. Show additional information
This supplier was not close to my area but provided coverage.
Paul, the sales person, was very helpful on providing plenty of information which, at the end, allowed me to make a proper decision.
All done on time and with little fuss.
I fully recommend this company
AHE/TCC Group were extremely professional & honest. They only use quality components. I couldn't be any happier with my solar system. Show additional information
Andrew, Paul, and the team have been outstanding with their service; onsite and on the phone.

They have always been very approachable and accessible when needed.

This is the second installation which Andrew has done for our family.

And I have recommended further family and friends to AHE Group for their honesty, transparency, and expertise on solar!