Australian Solar Access Pty Ltd Reviews

About Australian Solar Access Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Australian Solar Access Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 343702C Australian Solar Access Pty Ltd
  • Australian Solar Access is driving Australia’s transition towards clean renewable energy and a sustainable future.

Australian Solar Access Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Excellent work by Australian Solar Access team.

Excellent work by Australian Solar Access team.

Long day for team of 3, removing very small old system and installing new one

Listened to my requests on inverter positioning and panel array

Cleaned up after themselves and instructions on using Inverter app to monitor power usage etc. Highly recommend

Our home is in Inner West Sydney

Very good solar installers - Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable company to install solar

I was looking for a solar power system to offset my high bill of $900 - $1000 per quarter. So I decided to shop around and get some quotes. The sales process at Australian Solar Access was the best. No scribbly writing on papers, everything was done via email and an on-site was arranged. Very clear and precise proposal was sent to me by email and I understood every detail.

The installers were very polite and had a great attitude. All rubbish was cleaned, packed up and removed from my house. The solar was complete, up and running, the meter also changed.

I highly recommend Australian Solar Access. Job well done!

Very well-mannered team and confident with the electrician. Showed license when arrived.

How was the sales/quoting process?
Very good.

How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual?
Very polite.
They cleaned up all rubbish after installation.
On schedule and on time.

How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install?
The customer service was the best out of other solar companies.
They are local in Sydney and not from call centres.
Grid connection such as the net meter was organized by Australian Solar Access via AGL.

I would like to add that they are not the cheapest, in fact, they are more expensive. But from reviews and word of mouth, Australian Solar Access installed all correctly and now my energy bill is very low compared to no solar and waiting for full quarter as advised to see the full results of the solar power system.

I am very happy and satisfied with the service.