Cerium Energy Reviews

About Cerium Energy, Solar Installers

Cerium Energy
Cerium Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Cerium Energy Solar Reviews

Terrible, Dont be trapped

Customer service is terrible, Dont live by commitment, neither bother to talk or respond....
Asked for QR code immediately after approval, against Solar VIC guidelines, Scheduled installation was cancelled at last min notice with excuse "Tech out of town" ,
Finally i have to cancel my application with Cerium energy. If you got enough time to waste go for them otherwise look some one else.

Great service, excellent rep good installation

We have been looking at getting solar for a while at our warehouse and had about 6 different quotes to compare, they all seemed to be selling the same stuff with minor differences. What made us choose Cerium was Micahel their rep, extremely professional took his time explaining everything and was not pushy.

Took a while to get approval eventually the team rocked up to install the system. Again the installers were great, cleaned up and did a fantastic job on our factory roof.

We ended up getting a 15kW system wirh Jinko panels and a Fronius Inverter, so far it's been great getting good production.

Highly recommend the company if you are in the market for a commercial solar system.

Fantastic service

After speaking to about half a dozen different solar companies and getting quotes and some pretty dodgy advice I eventually came across Cerium. I ended up speaking to Michael and he was absolutely fantastic and a wealth of knowledge. I was supplied with a detailed proposal and a very competitive price for quality branded panels and inverter. Once I agreed they took over everything from there and submitted the rebate application on my behalf which was subsequently approved. We didn’t have to hand over any money at all it was all covered by the Federal and Victorian government rebates and the Victorian governments interest free loan. The install took place a few days ago and the guys were very professional and did a great job. Thanks to Michael the whole process has been a breeze and we honestly couldn’t be happier.
Now bring on the sun!!