Cerium Energy

Cerium Energy Reviews

Cerium Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Melbourne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $2,300 - $3,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Cerium Energy Reviews (9)

4.4/5

4.4/5

A+++ solar installer!!!

We were very happy with the services we received from Cerium Energy recently. No hard selling, gave us factual advices on products that may fit our solar needs at the best price. Installation was very efficient and professionally done. Left our place clean and tidy after installation. Best of all, communication and customer service was excellent, answering all our questions courteously and keeping us up to date with our installation schedule due to Covid-19 restrictons.

Excellent service

Best decision I’ve made. Michael has been so prompt in his response. Great customer service and good quality of work.

Great customer representative, prompt response, listens and answer all your question even if some questions are dumb :). Offered best price for same systems and entertained all my genuine requests.

Sales quoting process was great. Honest price from them for same system.

Excellent Service and good products

So we have had the solar installed for about 12 months now. Couldn't be happier with it. We have had very minimal bills and in Jan we actually had a small credit which was awesome.

Over all very pleased with the Solar, the company took their time to come out and chat to me face to face to work our exactly what system I needed. They didn't pressure me into signing up on the day like a lot of others we had out. Waiting for the battery rebate and will use them again for battery install.

Fantastic service, very helpful and great price

Great experience, we had solar put on our rental property in Rockbank VIC. The company took care of everything and helped us with the rebate application. The application took a while because of facial recognition issues but that was due to Solar Victoria. The installers came on time and were very professional, did a great job and took all the rubbish with them.

We got Seraphim Panels with a Growatt Inverter, we did lots of shopping around and went with a local company who had good prices and the office staff were very friendly and explained the whole process in detail.

System has been installed for 2 months now and generating lots of power. Highly Recomended!

Terrible, don't be trapped

Customer service is terrible, Dont live by commitment, neither bother to talk or respond....

Asked for QR code immediately after approval, against Solar VIC guidelines, Scheduled installation was cancelled at last min notice with excuse "Tech out of town",

Finally I have to cancel my application with Cerium energy. If you got enough time to waste go for them otherwise look some one else.

Great service, excellent rep good installation

We have been looking at getting solar for a while at our warehouse and had about 6 different quotes to compare, they all seemed to be selling the same stuff with minor differences. What made us choose Cerium was Micahel their rep, extremely professional took his time explaining everything and was not pushy.

Took a while to get approval eventually the team rocked up to install the system. Again the installers were great, cleaned up and did a fantastic job on our factory roof.

We ended up getting a 15kW system wirh Jinko panels and a Fronius Inverter, so far it's been great getting good production.

Highly recommend the company if you are in the market for a commercial solar system.

Fantastic service

After speaking to about half a dozen different solar companies and getting quotes and some pretty dodgy advice I eventually came across Cerium. I ended up speaking to Michael and he was absolutely fantastic and a wealth of knowledge. I was supplied with a detailed proposal and a very competitive price for quality branded panels and inverter. Once I agreed they took over everything from there and submitted the rebate application on my behalf which was subsequently approved. We didn’t have to hand over any money at all it was all covered by the Federal and Victorian government rebates and the Victorian governments interest free loan. The install took place a few days ago and the guys were very professional and did a great job. Thanks to Michael the whole process has been a breeze and we honestly couldn’t be happier.
Now bring on the sun!!