Dennis Brothers Electrical Pty Ltd

Dennis Brothers Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

Dennis Brothers Electrical pride themselves on taking the time to talk through every option available to their customers and will consistantly complete the job on time with budgets in mind. They are local to the city of Shoalhaven who take the time to create a service you will not get from a subcontractor trying to get in and out. They ensure to be in communication from sale point all the way through to the install and from there, even to the meter change overs. With 2 years experience and over 300 installs, Dennis Brothers Electrical will not install then run, they are in the solar game for the long haul will provide excellent after sales service.

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Dennis Brothers Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews (8)

4.4/5

Solar Install

Dennis Bro, was timely, informative and price was as expected, quality installation. The workman where all very friendly and the installation was fast and had no problems at all.Highly recommended.

The installers arrived on time as promised, worked so very hard for around 5-6 hours to complete the installation. We are still waiting for ACTEWAGL to fit the smart meter on 3/10/21

The installers arrived as promised at 7.30am and worked for around 5-6 hours to complete the installation. They were very polite and worked very well as a team to get the job done. When they left they tidied up and took every scrap of rubbish away with them. From the start of negotiation for a quote to the completed installation the customer service was top shelf. All up it has been a pleasure to deal with this company and we would highly recommend them to prospective solar customers. We are still waiting for the smart meter to be fitted (3/09/21) and can`t wait for the system to be switched on to see how it performs.

Very good installer

they arrived on time. Everything went smoothly. Arrange for smart meter installation and helped me load app on to tablet

A professional and competent solar installer

Sales process very professional.

Installation started 7.30am, completed 3.30pm - 18 panels. electric infrastructure, all tested OK.

Packed up, cleaned up, no complaints at all. Set up the app on my phone and got it working OK.

Job well done

Quoting experience was good. No high pressure, details of system and installation very well explained. Installation was interrupted by rain but I was kept informed of changes to timetable. Installers.were polite and competent and very helpful to me setting up the.isolar link. I did the grid connection paperwork but that was quick and easy. I have no worries recommending this company to others.

Solar installed

I received the best service for the installation of my solar system from the professional approach of providing the quote at my home, installing the solar and to everything being done by the company on my behalf. I would definitely recommend them, excellent service.

Complete satisfaction

Had system installed by these guys absolutely great customer service and great communication with us during installation. Can highly recommend this professional company.

Quality job with promise of after sales service

Friendly staff. Easy quotation process and system was designed on our needs, wants and expectations.

Installation has been ongoing due to supply issues with hardware. As equipment was being installed we were kept informed of progress and issues when they arose.

Grid connection was left up to us to organise, including the application to the network operator to upgrade to 3 phase. Installer did assist with reviewing the paperwork we completed before it was submitted to our provider for processing.

We went through a local installer to help support the local community and based on the support and promise of after sales service. This was a big factor in choosing an installer as there were cheaper companies out there, but all were not locally based and had no formal position on after sales service in the event of a problem arising with our system.

Of course only time will tell if the after sales service continues throughout the warranty life of the installation and hardware, but the benefit of the doubt thus far would indicate that we will be able to rely on this company as stipulated.