Euro Solar Reviews

About Euro Solar, Solar Installers

Euro Solar

Update: On July 9 2018 ASIC published this notice

"P & N PTY LTD trading as EURO SOLAR

ACN:130 845 199

Status:In Liquidation"

---

ASIC also lists a company called P & N NSW PTY LTD as holding the business name "Euro Solar".  P & N NSW PTY LTD is listed as 'registered' at time of writing (12 July 2018).

I strongly believe that if you use Euro Solar you are taking a risk. Maybe you are the sort of person who likes to gamble, but I think the odds are stacked against you when dealing with this organisation.

As you can probably tell, I’m not a fan of Euro Solar. While other companies have come and gone and performed worse installations and received more complaints on average, Euro Solar, in my judgement, has the worst reputation in the industry of any large company that has been around for an extended period of time.

While the rating of 3.9 out of 5 for Euro Solar reviews shown above may not seem too bad, it is one of the worst average ratings for any installer that we have received more than a dozen testimonials for. And, at time of writing, if you click the button to see only reviews from the last 6 months, you'll see that their rating is going down. There are a large number of recent Euro Solar reviews on the internet that are not flattering. When searching for them you may wish to try “Eurosolar review” as many people squash their name into one word.

Despite Euro Solar complaints being legendary in the industry, the company remains in business and still attracts customers because their prices are low. They even have a low price guarantee. While it is not necessarily true that you get what you pay for, it is definitely true that you won't get what you don't pay for and if you buy a cheap system from Euro Solar don’t expect a high quality system.

If Euro Solar were merely competing on price and using cheaper panels and inverters while avoiding the worst products on the market they would not earn my ire. Provided a company does not mislead its customers there is nothing wrong with competing on price or providing a “budget” option for people who are willing to take a chance on cheaper components. But not only has Euro Solar been responsible for some sloppy installations, the company has engaged in dishonest and illegal business practices.

Renewable Energy Certificates Were Claimed Using 'non-genuine' Solar Panels

On the 21 July 2017 the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator required an enforceable undertaking from P&N NSW Pty Ltd (who hold the business name 'Euro Solar') for claiming Small-scale Technology Certificates for 'non-genuine' Solar Panels that were not approved for installation in Australia.

Euro Solar Claimed 15,044 Renewable Energy Certificates It Had No Right To

On the 26th of September 2013 the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator required an enforceable undertaking from Euro Solar for claiming Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) they did not have the required documentation for.

The Clean Energy Regulator determined that:

P&N Pty Ltd t/a Euro Solar breached paragraph 154Q (1) (a) of the Renewable Energy (Electricity) Act 2000 by claiming the multiplier for 508 installations where it did not have the required installation contracts to support its claim. As a result 15,044 STCs were improperly created.

STCs are certificates created as part of Australia’s Renewable Energy Target for installing renewable generating capacity such as rooftop solar. They are worth money and can be traded for cash. If I install 3 kilowatts of rooftop solar but claim STCs for 4 kilowatts then I have committed fraud. I have also harmed the environment by reducing certificates available to others for the installation of renewable generating capacity.

Euro Solar was required to hand over the 15,044 STCs they were not entitled to. At the time they surrendered them, they were worth considerably less than at the time they improperly created them, so justice was not done.

A PDF of the enforceable undertaking can be found here.

Euro Solar Fined $145,000 For Shonky Practices

On the 17th of January 2014 the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) reported the Federal Court had fined Euro Solar and its related company, Worldwide Energy and Manufacturing Pty. Lt. $125,000 for:

“...publishing fake testimonials and making false or misleading representations about the country of origin of the solar panels they supply.”

In other words, Euro Solar panels were not made where they implied they were and Justice Besanko of the Federal Court found that these representations:

“...were a central part of the respondents’ business and marketing strategy”.

In addition the sole director of one of two companies that make up Euro Solar and also of Worldwide Energy Manufacturing Pty. Ltd. was ordered to personally pay a penalty of $20,000 for his role in misleading consumers.

If you have never heard of the company Worldwide Energy and Manufacturing Pty. Ltd. I am not surprised. They used to be known as “Australian Solar Panel” (since changed to "Australian Premium Solar"). They supplied Euro Solar panels and along with Euro Solar:

“...made false or misleading representations to consumers that they manufactured or supplied solar panels that were made in Australia - when they were in fact made in China.”

Euro Solar ACCC

Here's a little hint if you want to avoid getting in trouble with the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission - do not call your company Australian Solar Panel and then suggest, imply, or flat out tell people that you make or sell Australian panels when all you are doing is importing them from China. They really hate that.

And also, Euro Solar, fake reviews don’t impress anyone. Don't publish fake customer reviews on your site, on youtube, or anywhere else. Everyone hates that. That’s why it is illegal.

Euro Solar Complaints

Looking at some genuine and not fake reviews, I see many Euro Solar complaints involving a range of shonky business practices.

Firstly there is bait-and-switch where Euro Solar has a customer agree to a system and then calls back to tell them the panels they were quoted for are unavailable and will be replaced with an inferior brand. Two Euro Solar complaints on this are:

“When Euro Solar the next day sent me the documentation the quality of the panels was not the best as discussed... To this date they are refusing to give my deposit back.”

“I paid a $100 deposit to this company and was contacted the next day by one of their sales people telling me the solar panels that were originally quoted on were now out of stock so I would be getting some unknown brand name solar panels instead... I cancelled my installation with this company and requested a refund. Of course, no refund has ever been received.”

As described above, a common Euro Solar complaint involves people having difficulty getting their deposit back. So you would really want to be 100% sure you want to go with them before handing over any money.

There are numerous Euro Solar complaints about installations that were either faulty, not operational at all, or potentially dangerous, and the company not acting to rectify the problem. Four quotes from Euro Solar reviews mentioning these problems are::

“...system does not work properly and they refuse to fix it. If they refuse to fix it they shouldn't install it.”

“Shocking and incomplete installation... Legal action is pending to have all work that has been carried out by Eurosolar rectified in accordance with the sales contract and Ergon Energy requirements”

“The inverter packed it in after seven months and I have contacted them numerous times only to be given the run around...”

“Installed in Feb 2014, not yet connected at mid April 2015...”

If you are persistent it appears possible to get them to fix some problems, but I think you are far better off not putting yourself in a position where you need to hound them to do their job properly in the first place.

Euro Solar Is Not A SolarQuotes Client

SolarQuotes does not and will never include Euro Solar as one of the installers who will contact you if you are seeking quotes. They come nowhere close to meeting my standards for being a reputable installer. While I would like to think it is possible for them to change their ways, I do not believe they will ever change themselves to that large an extent.

While some installers working for Euro Solar are clearly doing better jobs than others, I have been unable to spot any pattern, so it seem it does not matter if it is Euro Solar Sydney, Euro Solar Melbourne, Euro Solar Brisbane, or Euro Solar Adelaide, you have to be on your toes when dealing with these people where ever you are. Or better yet, don’t deal with them at all.

Full Disclosure: SolarQuotes is a commercial site, albeit one run by a solar enthusiast. We make money by referring you to installers we trust, if you ask for quotes through this site. When we make a referral we get paid by the installer. We have about 200 solar installer clients throughout Australia that we've built up slowly since 2009. Those clients pay us every month for those referrals whether they make a sale or not. Euro solar have asked about becoming a client, but we have always turned them down. We would not be comfortable referring them to our friends, so we won't refer them via this site. In the spirit of transparency, Euro Solar are welcome to respond to our criticism, and we'll link to that response here.

Euro Solar Solar Reviews

EURO SOLAR - FLUSH YOUR WARRANTY DOWN THE TOILET

Brought our system Sept 2014. All was well for 4 and 1/2 years. When we tried to claim within the first 5 year warranty period, Our contract has a 5 yr manufactures warranty on inverter plus 5yr extended warranty on the inverter, was first told by to send photos of the fault to them. Then later told it will cost $330 for their technician to look at it. This was the 13/5/19. They said if we pay up front it will be quicker for the warranty to proceed. We paid this and a few days later got an email saying that JFY is closed and it take 2 to 3 months for them to send a replacement. But if we want to pay for a whole new inverter they can do it for 1/2 the price of other companies. We wait until 3/7/19, receive the replacement inverter .We then pay another $220 for this inverter to be installed. This inverter lasts 24 hours then has a completely different fault from the one we replaced. Called them and she sent a technician out again and he verified that this one is not working. Called again and they admit to us that it is not a new inverter but a remanufactured. We has asked repeatedly for a different brand, but they refuse saying if we want a different brand it will be chargeable . DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS. Show additional information
Should have purchased from an AUSTRALIAN OWNED solar mob. I found them to be very pushy, being a qualified electrician (retired) myself, many of the questions asked were misunderstood/misinterpreted, the replies were often crap. On the day of installation the inverter was u/s , a replacement next day fixed that problem, the sparky didn't have the req"d tools to connect cables to term block in invert, I manufactured one 4 them, compulsory signage was left off installation, 2 days later loose PV cables caused meltdown of connection into inverter, the sparky didn't know how to set up the LED info panel on inverter, to date there hasn't been any installation inspection, OH the engraved signage was finally placed but hav faded & cracked since.

Paid for BATTERY ready inverter, meaning able to connect batts, ABB PVI 5.1kw 1 phase 2MPPT- Hybrid ready (scert) kw inverter (PVI5000-TL-OUTD SCERT). I have 2 phase 400 volt & 1 phase inverter ok. To connect batteries to this system it will be necessary to spend $$$$ many of. Not what I wanted, but paid for.

Horrific company

System failed 4/12/18 promised a new inverter 6 months and still nothing company has gone into liquidation this company is nightmare. Show additional information

Eruosolar Worst Customer Service

Purchased 15kw system called a number of times to add another 3kws staff stated they would get some one to call me back. Never recieved the call. I don't know why i even thought about going back to Eurosolar after the crap they put me through when I purchased the 15kw system, took nearly 7 months to get them to install. And sales man ALWAYS had a sob story to why he didnt call back when he arranged time to call me.
Be warned if you want customer service this company will not provide it.

STEER CLEAR OF EURO SOLAR

Euro Solar installed my 5kw system in November 2015 and one for my pensioner mother at the same time. The inverter on my mothers system stopped working last October and after numerous calls and emails to Euro Solar we were basically told that it was not covered by warranty,and the company who made the inverter were no longer operating, but they offered a quote to install an entire new system. We contacted the Fair Trade Ombudsman who after reading the contract given to us by Euro Solar, told us we were entitled to a replacement inverter, but Euro Solar would not take calls from the Fair Trade Ombudsman.

The solar system has not worked now since October last year and my poor mother is struggling with costly summer electricity bills. We now have to purchase a new inverter ourselves and have our local electrician install it. I urge everyone to steer clear of this company.

Absolutely pathetic

Absolutely pathetic, 3 and a half years their system has been shut down for its so dangerous that every time I try to turn the system on it nearly blows my house up the inverter is so dangerous and since I purchased the system I now work in Building Surveying this company never got a building permit, planning permit the panels are illegally installed to close to the edge of the roof the inverter is not what I ordered they installed a dodgy none Australian built inverter re stamped with an Australian stamp such a dodgy company unbelievable should not be allowed to happen. And they became very aggressive on the phone threatening me and my wife when we tried to get something done about the system, still not working nearly 4 years since installation. I would go lower with the star rating if it was possible. Show additional information
Paid Euro Solar extra to ensure 10 year Warranty on Inverter. Suntwins 5000TL.
System cost me $5904.10. 4.5 kv, 18 panels.
Installed 29 August, 2013.
Inverter has now failed. Employed a local Solar qualified electrician to check why almost no generation recently.
Failed 3/3/19.
Have been trying to get Euro Solar to repair/ replace. Or even discuss!.
They will not answer phone calls or emails despite numerous requests.
Have also reported issue to inverter manufacturer, JFY-TECH. No response either.
Disgusted .
Avoid this Euro Solar mob at all costs. They do not honour agreements and have not even tried to help.
Am pursuing through Consumer Affairs Vic, ACCC, etc.

Be warned everyone. We are going to continuously pursue this matter, in many ways, until justice prevails.
But stay away from Euro Solar!.
Please beware: these mob never answer the phone once you are signed up. Poor contact and poor service. Don't touch them Show additional information
I have formed the opinion that Euro Solar are a Rip Off and the Solax Inverter is terrible.
The Inverter is in constant Relay Fail mode. And all calls to Euro Solar go unanswered
It is not possible to get any contact with Euro Solar
12 months on and 10,000 $
No difference in the power bill at all
No help to fix
Left message after message nobody calls back
Just want it working or my money back feel like I’ve been screwed over
I wished I read the reviews before I went with them, I can confirm that their after sales service lousy. The systems performance dropped dramatically about 9 months after installation and I was required to pay $250 as per "management policy" to have it repaired. I wrote to management to request warranty documents and confirm that this payment was required. Unsurprisingly I received no reply. Show additional information
Euro solar the worst solar company out, DON’T deal with them. Once they have your money you will never see it again, I had much trouble with them that I canceled my contact and asked for deposit back, haven’t seen a sent each time I spoke to them “ yes no problems will be a account by Friday “ I don’t know which Friday as it never came, not one cent payed $1000.00 deposit. What gives this company the right to do this, it’s not fair we live in Australia and people can get away with this it’s not right. PLEASE TELL Everyone To DON’T SIGN UP With EURO SOLAR. Robbery how can company’s do this and no one holds they accountable -1 out of 5. Show additional information
4 years after my install, everything has been good. checked panels and loads are burnt out.
Spoke with Eurosolar regarding warranty, they didn't want to listen. They said they have to send 'their' sparky out $300 to check and report on the faulty panels.
I said ill use my own sparky, Eurosolar said no, has to be theirs. I said to him that 'obviously your sparking will say all panels are fine in their report', he laughed and said' no we wouldn't do that'

Still haven't heard back. will take to ACCC this year regarding warranty.
Company took my deposit and can’t get it back as promised. Show additional information
Euro Solar installed my system in 2015.

Approximately 3 years after installation, an electrician advised me the voltage output on my system was low. He suggested I take up with Euro Solar in relation to the problem.

On 5 December 2018 I notified Euro Solar, via e-mail of the electrician's advice, and sought their assistance. I did this on the basis that, when originally contracting with Euro Solar for the installation of the system, the panels and inverter were expressed as being covered by a 5 year warranty.

I received no response from Euro Solar to my e-mail of 5 December. From 5 December to today (6 February 2019) I sent 6 e-mails to Euro Solar asking for a response.

Today Euro Solar advised, inter alia:

"As I understand your system was installed in 2015, You have bought this solar system from P&N Pty Ltd trade name is Euro solar.
That company is liquidated. Please see the link below.
and-N-PTY-LTD-130845199/14e93daf-a8ba-4bcf-8428-ed7e39181b51
Presently, we are new company and new management and provide online support to old customer on free of cost. Rest of the services is chargeable. As your concern is for solar panel. You have installed APS Poly panel., It is no longer available in market and it is also not a CEC approved brand.
Hence it is difficult to claim warranty on you solar panel."

This response was baffling as, when, on 15 November 2018 I expressed concern in relation to ASIC's insolvency notice via phone, and asked whether Euro Solar had gone into liquidation, they said "no", and words to the effect of "there was a problem with old management, but new management there is no problem, I can get boss to send you an e-mail about that if you like?” I was unconvinced, so, in response, I read the ASIC Liquidation Notice (which I was looking at at the time) and again expressed concern about the company winding up before my other warranty problem was resolved, leaving me to replace it at my own cost. Harik assured me no such thing would happen.

I immediately file noted that conversation, hence I am able to recall it in such a great amount of detail.

In response to the e-mail of 6 February 2019 concerning my 'low voltage issue', I asked whether the manufacturer of my solar panels could be contacted with a view to resolving the issue under warranty.

The e-mail response (also sent on 6 February 2019) was "Manufacturer has wind up their operation in Australia. Sorry for the trouble to you."
I bought a 6kw system in 2 years its never produced 6kw only 4500kw. Show additional information
I bought a 5kw system from Eurosolar in 2014. One panel has failed in that time which halves the output of my system. I would not have any complaints if they would just come out and replace the single ebroken panel. But they don't. I constantly get promises to return my calls or call me back with a solution. They say they can't find installers to take the job. It should not be this hard. I assume the faulty panel goes back to the wholesaler and they get a new one. Show additional information
Contacted customer service in October 2018 regarding solar panels that are not working and have been constantly given the run around ever since it is now 3 months they delivered the new panels in early December and no one had been in contact to arrange installation no one is returning my calls for my real estate agents emails or my emails. My tenant rented my property because it had solar panels. We are in the hottest months were she should be getting a rebate and is getting nothing.
One extremely unhappy consumer who is now about to go to the ACCC.
Would never recommend this company to anyone there is no after sales customer service at all !!
After only 3 years since installation the output of the 24 panels had deteriorated significantly to the point of near zero production. Local electrician checked and ruled out the inverter (Sunny boy) as the issue. After taking my initial call and admitting this was a warranty issue, Eurosolar refused to accept any responsibility, continually telling me they will send the next available electrician to compile a report for the warranty. This has been going on for months....... Don't waste your time with this shoddy business and flashy brochures.
Their panels (APS) are very poor quality (I've heard this from a number of solar electricians) and their customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with.
After installation we were randomly chosen to have the installation independenly inspected by the solar energy commission who found a list of faults wrong with the installement. The original installers came out to rectify these faults. In August this year we recived an electricity bill for $1050 when we checked our inverter it was not working. After making numerous phone calls to Euro solar a contractor came out from Euro solar and found a supply wire had come out of the connector and had made contact with our metal roof causing the system failure. This was due to the cable being stretched because the wires are attached to the panel rail with cable ties not stainless steel clips as per Australian standards. Euro solar have not even offered to pay half our bill out of common courtesy due to an inverter fault caused by poor installation. We are currently waiting for our new inverter to be replaced. Once the warranty expires on the new inverter I will have it replaced by an independent installer. Show additional information
I called and emailed Pat for my mum to tell him that since I have had my solar panels installed my Meter box has been tripping
I emailed him in about the 20th of August and this is the reply on the 27th August

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply. An installer has been arranged to solve the problem. You will receive a call from his side to book an appointment. If you want you can also call him on give below details:

Name: (withheld)
Contact: (withheld)
And I'm still waiting and so I have organised my own electrician to come look at it
I should send you his bill for reimbursement
Found the installation was really good and the 2 guys that did it where really good (we were their first battery installation for these guys) but the after sales side to it IS really bad we had ordered 3 batteries and had been charged for 3 only recieved 2 After 4 months of harrasing this company the 3rd battery finally arrived then decided 6 months later to get another battery and told we could get a 4kw battery so paid a depsit and ordered and 4 months later no battery had arrived when rang them about this not only was I told they were having problems getting another battery and they don't do 4kw batteries and that i'd paid for a 2.4kw battery Took them a month to give me back my depsoit I want to get some more batteries but really don't want to deal with these people Show additional information
Despite Eurosolar having the installation on and completed by the 12th of Dec, and me recieving notification that Origin Energy had received notification of it being ready,
I am still waiting for Energy to install a "smart meter', to enable the system to operate. I personally got onto them before Xmas about the delay. Was told it usually takes 20 days, but because of holidays, would not be on before New Year. Received an email saying they would to install on 10th Jan, but was no show. On again chasing them up once more, was told would be now on 22nd of Jan. Just hope it happens. Through no fault of the solar installers, I have been paying the energy company for over a month for their power instead of using my own. Most unsatisfactory power supplier. When all installed will be looking for another supplier.
My advise to anyone considering going with this mob is to leave them well alone. All they are interested in is installing new systems and racking in the cash. When it comes to after sales service you're on your own. From my own experience dealing with Berry. Show additional information
My solar system was installed on the 17/6/18 I’ve had no trouble since then .l apologise for not getting in touch with you before this. Doug Show additional information
Installation team moved the exhaust on roof to put the panels and left it there without fixing it back properly. Didn’t let me know. I got mouse everywhere in the roof and cold breeze. Very bad customer service too. Show additional information
The customer service is absolutely appalling. I can't believe these people are still in business. We've had problems from day one. Ten workmen came around to install the panels with one carrying a single screw driver. Needless to say, they didn't get anything done on that day. When the inverter was finally installed, it died after 8 months. We didn't realise until 3 months later. We haven't had our panels checked yet for their 2-yearly maintenance check. Now the server has been down for 5 months so we have to physically check the system every day when we were ensured the server would be up by now. We would like to check the functionality on our computers as promised but no, not with these guys. So inconvenient. I totally regret going with this company. I advise all my friends not to deal with this company if they want to keep their sanity and money. I wish we could get the panels removed and the inverter taken away and start again with another company. Biggest mistake I have ever made. Show additional information
I warn everyone DO NOT GO WITH EURO SOLAR!
WARNING, ALARM BELLS!!!!!!!!!
This is the strongest warning I can make to anyone who is reading this, DO NOT USE EURO SOLAR!
I have had nothing but trouble with every aspect of Euro Solar.
What a terrible service.
Ordered and paid deposit over 2 months ago.
Promised installation in 4 weeks.
WHAT A JOKE.
They promise to return calls.
Never do.
Never give a date for installation.
Go elsewhere. Too unreliable.
A bit early to rate install and quality of system but the assistants with applications etc have been really good. Show additional information
They installed the panels down one side of my tiled roof, now that we have several heavy falls of rain, I have had to replace my inside ceiling, as they left holes and cracks in the tiles, did not fill them and did not inform us, so naturally the rain came inside the roof. Utterly poor workmanship. Show additional information
I have been chasing Euro Solar to fix my inverter, i have been told it is faulty. I got the solar system installed on 21/01/2018, my inverter stopped working 15/05/2018, i didn't realise until the 03/06/2018. I then contacted Euro Solar on the 04/06/2018 and i am now still running around after them.
It seems to me that the company will be quick to continuously take other orders for installation for new customers meanwhile the existing customers are having to wait because WE HAVE ALREADY PAID. So why fix our problem when you can gain another $6000 instead.
Instead of taking responsibility, they are quick to pass the blame on something else. I keep getting told that solax will be in touch with me as they are the ones that will be coming out to see me. I have also been told " it will be dealt with when its dealt with and you are just going to have to wait PATIENTLY, they need some time".
I will be going to fair trading and other avenues because this is not okay. Todays date is the 31/07/2018 and still being told the same thing by the Euro Solar employee KEVIN.
If i knew what i know now i would most definitely NOT have gone with this company.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!
Beware...once they have your money the service ends. Full stop Show additional information
I had to wait 3 months from promised institutions date before panels were installed. Countless phone calls chasing up due dates and then no shows. Panels finally delivered only to be put off again .for a further 3 weeks.
Now I am having to chase up electrical certificates that should have been provided to my power supplier. So that they can start to reimburse me for the power that I supply to the grid.
I believe this company is insolvent as of today. Show additional information
I got a 5kw solar system installed by Euro Solar in October 2017, people who came to install this system they left my roof open. They unscrewed the roof then never screwed it at all and few days later we had heavy rain and all the water went inside the roof, damaged ceiling, insulation of my house. Since that day I'm struggling to get it fixed. I rang the company many times but they kept saying it's not their job to fix it, its installer's job but when I went with this company, I didn't know who was the installed or I never hired them and I paid the money to Euro Solar so for me it's their responsibility to sort this matter well I rang installer as well, was waiting from last 8 months and every time he's making excuses. It's July 2018 I'm still struggling to sort this issue so I'll request to other people don't go with this company plz find someone reliable. This is the worst company to go for solar because their customer service is really bad, doesn't matter how many times you ring them they won't answer you back but when they need new customer, they'll ring you again and again won't even provide you enough time to think so Be Careful! Show additional information
This company had drawn out my contract long time ago while my house was being built. They gave me poor advise at that instant that my house will be suited to 18 panels for a 5 kW system. Last year in May when I moved into my house and the installation team came to do the installation, they gave me the bad news that only 11 panels can be fitted comfortably on the roof. I had called multiple people in the company asking for alternatives like using high watt panels and all they gave me was someone will be coming to have a look and give me advise or no response!!! No one came despite me following up multiple times. A year later I am still trying to get some resolution to installation of solar panels. Customer service people just say we will call you today and I don't hear from them. Talk about refunding my deposit and no answer either! I strongly recommend NOT using this company. Highly unprofessional and no understanding of customer requirements despite ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation. On top of that it is not hard to do simple math on the watt capacity using different panels and providing a quote or solution. Their technical knowledge is shocking and untrustworthy. Do not recommend them at all. Show additional information
Received 2 responses via your app with 1 price and only 1 visited my property. Euro Solar seemed keenest to do job. Show additional information
So I reviewed 2 months ago. I am yet to get any satisfaction. I am lodging an action with QCAT, I have it in writing that they would honour their guarantee. I spoke to their installer who told me he no longer works for Euro Solar as he has not been paid. Show additional information
Their installation is crap ... the wiring to the mains was not screwed up tight and was so loose it burnt out all the relays ... costing me over $300. Their customer service is non- existent... and do not answer correspondence or calls Buyer Beware This company is BS. Show additional information
The solar system has only been running for 12 days now and so far so good. Salesman is a bit too pushy initially but they do have the best price in the market as well as Captain Green...Installer not very friendly....didn't take time to explain how everything works (although I do have an idea because I have been reading a lot about solar power)....I did check the serial numbers of the Jinko panels that they installed and it was verified by Jinko office (they actually answered my email query within 24 hours) to be genuine. So far the system is producing above 30 everyday. lowest output is 31 and highest so far is 37...with the way things are going hopefully I can get my investment in 3 years...With Euro Solar, I definitely wont be buying their in house products (just my opinion) but if you buy the quality branded products from them, I think that should be ok... Show additional information
Everything seems ok at the moment. Haven't had my first bill yet since the installation. Show additional information
System only product 1/2 what they should be before call them no result
Forget this company and warranty avoid them at any cost
I am the tenant of the home, our Pandora’s arranged installation of the solar, the installers requested copies of my bill to link the solar rebate to my account. When installed the man showed me the system was running correctly & that my meter for the peak usage should wind in reverse to gain my rebate! Well 2 bills later I received an illegal connection notice & a $1300 bill I cannot pay this bill, I was also not in the house for 6 weeks of the billing time but yet have a huge bill, Origin told me to take it up with EuroSolar as it was their fault as installation was made in 2017 they had to install the correct meter & failed to do so. EuroSolar ignore my calls, emails & Facebook messages. Show additional information
Put deposit down in August 2017 they said be installed in 3weeks installation December now in April 2018 still not running poor as now consumer affairs dealing with would prefer every thing removed and my money returned Show additional information
They put in 22 panels with a 5 KW Zeversolar inverter for about $3600 which was about $1400 less than the ones you recommended.
Since I m now 75 I was not concerned that the life time of the system may be a little less than other brands as it should outlast me anyway.
Over 4 months to be installed. I got a 5kw system, they gave me 2 inverters a 3 kw and a 2 kw.
The installers came out 3 times to do the job but couldn't, due to having the wrong gear and it was raining. Every time the next day euro solar was chasing me for money even tho the job was not even started.
I asked for a system that I could monitor from my computer but I can only monitor 1 of the 2 inverters.
The installation got 2 minor and one major defect.
I found them a very pushy company I would not recommend them at all.
8 of my solar panels are cracked. Euro Solar has agreed to replace them but thus far 2 and a half months down the track I am still waiting. The after sales service is not great. It took them 4 months to repair my inverter. Show additional information