HP Energy

HP Energy Reviews

HP Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Melbourne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

HP Energy Reviews (5)

3.8/5

4.0/5

3.8/5

3.2/5

Never lived up to the sales pitch and contract, on going issues.

Had been recommended HP Energy, knew what I wanted and included the dual 5kw system plus items to finish off the build (awning and cabling covers).

Installer turned up and didn't know the job, what was needed and that it was a double storey. Returned days later, taking 2 days to install. Was meant to have dual duplicate systems to ensure maximum output and generation of power. But on the day installed 13/16 panel split. Setup the incorrect array to be export limited.

There were a number of setup issues with the inspector requiring the installer to return and fix. There appeared to be no confidence in the installer and they seemed to fumble around with the setup unsure of how it was meant to be. Even though they assured they've done this type of installation before.

Engaged customer service due to the system not installed to my understanding of the contract. Took many attempted and no outcome. They failed to install the awning or supply cable covering.

After 1 month of install (FEB 2021) the system started to randomly shutdown via the smart meter they installed. Thus one array would stop producing power and exporting to the grid. I began communication with support then and as of November 2021 I've still yet to have the system fixed and still chasing them up. They said they would replace the meter months ago, no-one has attended. They call, they see the error and it's frequency, but never any follow up.

So if you're going with this company, be sure to state explicit what you want in the contract and don't fully pay the until you have been supplied what was in the contract and fully working system. I made this mistake and paying the price months on.

Horrible service. They damaged my property.

They damaged my property by drilling a hole. No one is ready to fix it or give me the money to fix it after I have them the quote. Called 3 times and they did not bother to even call me up. I will report this to ombudsmen now. Tired of this run around with them.
Good experience as a good starter