Macarthur Energy Reviews

Macarthur Energy
Approved Installer
ABN: 73 604 435 421  ABN active since 25 Feb 2015 | Macarthur Energy Pty Ltd
ACN: 604 435 421  ACN active since 25 Feb 2015 | Macarthur Energy Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 326043C Macarthur Energy Pty Ltd
Macarthur Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Narellan and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Macarthur Energy Solar Reviews

Potoroo

Great and neat install. No real interruption of daily life for disabled person living there Show additional information

Fabulous !! Good quality products /good price really pleased.

Really happy with the sales / quote / installation / customer service great.

Thanks so much for your feedback Suzanne. We look forward to hearing about the great savings of your new solar system. Show additional information

Great all round!!

Great all round. The sales process was simple and clear. Great customer service with all all my questions being answered, very helpful!
When it came to instal the team was very experienced and extremely happy with the workmanship. Tidy finish which was difficult on my two story home.
I highly recommend Macarthur Energy!!

Thanks so much for your feedback Justin. We look forward to hearing about the great savings of your new solar system. Show additional information

Fantastic & competent Installer

Although all 3 quotes we received from companies via SolarQuotes were prompt detailed & the sales staff courteous & helpful we decided to go with a local company Macarthur Energy who I found in the reviews section on SolarQuotes.
They came to inspect the property before quoting which was important to my husband & they provided an alternative layout which gave us a bigger system.
The workmanship & competence was excellent & surpassed our expectations. It was necessary to dig up part of a garden & paving for wiring purposes &we were pleasantly surprised at how neatly this was done. you couldn't tell anything had been disturbed...brilliant.
We received the paperwork to give to the energy supplier & that has gone without a hitch.
We were very impressed with Macarthur Energy.

Thanks so much for your feedback Helen. We look forward to hearing about the great savings of your new solar system. Show additional information
Matthew was fantastic we are baby boomers and like to speak face to face. Matthew offered this service, sat with us and explained all aspects of the system. Thank you Finn for your informative web site and installers that we could trust.

Thanks Jack and Rhonda, we really appreciate your feedback! Show additional information
Mat was a great person to deal with. He was very knowledgeable and could answer any and every question that I had. Workmen were prompt and seemed to provide a quality service.

Thanks Paul, we really appreciate your feedback. Show additional information
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy

Thanks Paul, we really appreciate your feed back. Show additional information

Great Job very Satisfied

We contacted Matt from Macarthur Energy, we made a date for a quote.
He turned up on time and was just terrific, he spent time with us and answered questions regarding the pros and cons of each style of system and helping us to find the best solution and layout for us.
Mathew and his team were on time, clean and left the premises as they were found. The quality of the work done looks neat and tidy and he was considerate of the aesthetic impact of the panels on the house and helped us to find a position that worked well for us. Highly recommend you include Macarthur Energy when looking at a new system or upgrade.

Thanks Martin, we really appreciate your feedback. Show additional information

Great job

Mathew at MacArthur installed my solar to my house late 2018

The quality of his work was fantastic

They were on time cleaned up at the end and my system is running great
Highly recommend them
Helped with grid connection and install of smart meter
Neale.

Cobbitty

Thanks Neale, we really appreciate your feedback. Show additional information

Thanks Louie, we really appreciate your feedback! Show additional information
Matthew from Macarthur Energy was the only qualified electrician that came out to our house and could foresee problems with where we wanted to install the solar panels. When we questioned the other salesmen that had quoted us about those issues, they simply replied that we would have dealt with the issues as they arose or we would have had to pay extra over the quoted amount. This meant that we could have spent a fortune on a solar system that would have constant problems, but due to Matthew's knowledge we were able to address those issues before system installation.

Thanks Linda, we really appreciate your feedback! Show additional information
Mathew was fantastic from the first phone call. He was always happy to take time to answer questions regarding the pros and cons of each style of system and helping us to find the best solution and layout for us. We were never pushed down any particular path or being pressured into an option that felt like it was what he wanted like we felt with other installers we quoted with. Mathew and his team were ontime, clean and left the premises as they were found. The quality of the work done looks neat and tidy and he was considerate of the aesthetic impact of the panels on the house and helped us to find a position that worked well for us. Highly recommend you include Macarthur Energy when looking at a new system or upgrade.

Thanks Andrew, we really appreciate your feedback! Show additional information

Thanks Raymond, we really appreciate your feedback! Show additional information
Very honest and friendly. Work seemed quick and clean.
Answered all my questions
Gave a fair price for a good quality product

Thanks Maria, we really appreciate your feedback. Show additional information
Mathew from MacArthur Energy have been fantastic to work with all along the process. I got a quick quote, a valid estimate of the wait time before I made the deposit. We planned a date that worked for me. The installation crew (including Mathew) came on that date. Installation took 2 days as planned. It is a neat installation. During the process Mathew offered to install the inverter in my garage instead of outside. It would have been a north facing wall otherwise. This was obviously more work so I offered payment for it, which Mathew declined! The installation has been running for a month now without issues. The output is in line with the estimate (1.15MWh for just above a month).
I can only highly recommend them!

Thanks Sebastien, we really appreciate your feedback! Show additional information