Macedon Ranges Solar Power

Macedon Ranges Solar Power Reviews

With over 10 years experience in solar power installations, Macedon Ranges Solar Power are your local solar experts.

Located in Gisborne and operated by a local family business, Macedon Ranges Solar Power aims to supply green energy solutions to Residential and Commercial customers throughout the Macedon Ranges region.

Whether you are a home owner, business or non profit, electricity costs can make up a large portion of your monthly expenses. Even if you don’t use 100% of the energy you produce, solar will reduce your utility bills by selling your excess energy back into the grid and accruing credits with your energy provider.

Macedon Ranges Solar Power can facilitate the transfer of Federal Government STC’s reducing your upfront system cost and advise on the Victorian Government rebate (to a maximum of $2225).

It’s now more affordable than ever to go solar.

Macedon Ranges Solar Power Reviews (11)

4.0/5

Original Review on 02-03-2020:

Excellent Service and Attention to detail with the installation

From the first meeting to the calls with the owner to clarify technical information/queries and to the installation, service was first rate. The installers took pride in their work and were polite, performed neat installation and were on time and ensured everything was working properly. They also gave good advice on different options for the make up of the system.

Would recommend wholeheartedly.

11 months later we asked Wes: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed to my expectations and the installation was really good but I have since found that it was quite substantially overpriced compared to other installers who offer more for less without reducing quality.
If I had my time again I would get the same system but I now know I would have saved a lot of money had I gone with another installer.

Macedon Ranges Solar Power

MRSP was prompt to visit and quote, not pushy, and were more than happy to answer any questions i had.
The installers were brilliant, took time to hide cables in a double story wall cavity, and after they finished, tidied up and took all rubbish away.
Unable to fault their workmanship.

Original Review on 17-01-2020:

Excellent service provider

We went with a local business recommended to us by others who have had installations completed. When in a country town, always found it worthwhile using locals where possible.
Quoting process honest and straightforward. Installation was done quickly, done very neatly.
After installation, they handled every detail until the system was connected to our retailer. Also very helpful and patient in assisting the setup of our app for monitoring production.
Could not have asked for more.

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Better than expected

Original Review on 26-11-2019:

Quick & Efficient service

I sought 3 quote and received them quickly. Once I made the decision to go with MRSP they had the system installed within 2 weeks. We are not yet connected to the grid as I am waiting for the final inspection which MRSP have committed to organising. Once the STC and SolarVic rebates have been discounted I paid $7200 for the system. Original ratings

7 months later we asked Noel: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has. We have modified our routines to use power during the brightest times of the day. If I am reading my account correctly the panels are supplying about 40% of our daily electricity usage.

Original Review on 17-04-2019:

They got the job because they were a bit cheaper and they addressed my questions very positively. They did a really great job and their paperwork was all done good for the rebate which will go through soon hopefully. I would recommend them for sure but check out Solar Quotes to know what to ask. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Terry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It has performed exactly as I'd hoped it would. Also, it should be noted that I had the installer use 6.0mm cable for the approximately 12 metres of run from my metering panel to the inverter which he did for no extra charge.
I can't fault the install or it's performance. I've also had cause to contact the installer since and he was very obliging with the information I needed.

Jeannette and Robert 4.4kw installation

Quotation process informative and followed up with a pre-installation inspection. MRSP very helpful with the rebate process. Installation carried out by two polite and diligent staff members. Installation is neat and functioning to specifications. Grid connection formalities to be finalised with retailer. MRSP has in hand. Overall very satisfied customers.
Solar quotes an invaluable service for accurate no BS information.
Installation by Macedon Ranges Solar was quick, efficient and professional including preparation of compliance paperwork (Thanks Tilly).
There was some delay with the retailer due to old contact info and Solar Victoria with a clerical error but a call to them quickly had this sorted.
Thanks for making it easy to choose from reputable companies. We're now reaping the benefits.
Macedon Ranges Solar have installed today. Quality components at a good price. Looking forward to seeing my power bills plummet. Install guys were courteous and friendly and was very happy with the way installation went. Early days but confident in this company. Thanks Matt and Luke
Our thanks to Luke and his hard working people who worked onsite. Our system was installed on time under pretty tough conditions. It is now up and running, all within 24 hours. Of course, the savings we might make, only time will tell, but our experience with the people from Macedon Ranges Solar Power was excellent. Our sales contact, Matt was very helpful. Highly recommended.