One Power Solar and Electrical Reviews

About One Power Solar and Electrical, Solar Installers

One Power Solar and Electrical

Reviewers report paying: $9,650 - $11,908 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

One Power Solar and Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Newcastle and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

One Power Solar and Electrical Solar Reviews

Installer was really good

Sales have a good sales talk explain everything & of course I’m convinced to sign after all the talk. Interest free plus the government subsidy of $3,500. Price per panel quoted $500 and I need 22X $500 = $11k there is extra $900+ and plus gov subsidy In total Almost $15k.
Installer ok 2 person he told me after 2 days I will receiving email and that’s the time I have to call my electric company. I wait, no email receive then I follow for about a week. Following week manage to get someone and contact electric company to tell them that I have solar install. They booked in for technician to change m electricity meter just after 15 days. So like now I have my solar using but nothing much to tell.
One more thing one of my colleague at work they have installed solar and payong only for 20 panels at $3,200 plus gov subsidy that’s all sane at 6.6. I’m a bit disappoint when she tell me that.

Disappointment for me was after the installation no follow up email or call asking how is the installation go and just even saying congratulation your part of one solar.

Still haven't had had anyone show us how to work it

The sales and quoting were great, they went through the process and explained going forward.
The installation was awesome couldn't ask for nicer guys, very professional.
After sale service has been a let down. We were told at our first meeting that someone would be out 3 weeks after the installation to install the app on our phone and to go through everything with us, well it's now been more than 3 months and we still haven't seen anyone.
I called to ask what was going on, they took all my details and said someone will call me back. After a week and no call I called again to go through the same process again but this time Sean called me and he promised someone would call me in the next day, well it's now been another week and nothing, no phone call nothing.
After sale service is just as important as getting you to sign up but unfortunately their after sale service is nothing like the first steps.
We have no idea if our system is working properly or not.

Smart and efficient

Great service, good quotes with real figures done infront of you, no computer models Show additional information

Great sales and aftercare

OnePower visited the property explained the features of theIr new Panel provider Canadian Solar (previously GCL) and helped with connection to grid and new smart meter install. Show additional information

Canadian Solar Panels

It is a very confusing market. I kept trying to compare apples with apples, however, someone always had something else to add or say. I'm glad I reached out to SolarQuotes who suggested I get some more quotes as my initial quote was rather high. Our 4th quote was with One Power who had yet another option for us. The salesman initially quoted me my requested QCells and specified inverter and then explained the benefits of Canadian Panels and Sungrow. As we found his quote reasonable, and his information good, we decided to sign. He also recommended we leave our current 8 panel 1.5kW system operational as it is still working fine. There are cheaper panels and systems advertised on TV, however, we are happy with this choice. The after sales service and installation process has been very good. The system is up and running now and I just have to deal with AGL to get a better price. I found the whole process a bit daunting and exhausting and I was probably worn down by salesmen at the end of it. I def know I am worn out! Show additional information
We still haven't had it turned on and we can not get anyone to call us back! Show additional information