Powersmart Solar Reviews

About Powersmart Solar, Solar Installers

Powersmart Solar

Powersmart Solar designs and installs solar panels in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. Features of its systems include a five-year warranty in addition to that provided by the manufacturer. Extensive after-sales support is also provided by the company.

Powersmart Solar has more than ten years of experience in designing, installing and commissioning renewable energy systems. It therefore strives to provide the highest quality solar PV technology.

All prospective customers are provided with a personalised, obligation-free quote so they can determine their exact requirements when it comes to choosing a solar power system.

Powersmart Solar Solar Reviews

Best service both upfront and backend

The sales process was very professional, they came to our house to discuss in full. Negotiable on price and once agreed we had an install date locked in for the following week. The installers were excellent, a tidy job, on time. The whole process was seamless. Any small have been quickly resolved. Show additional information

Really friendly and easy to deal with. Installers all CEC approved and good quality products.

Very informative from the outset. No pressure from the sales team. Installation was arranged really quickly. Show additional information

Owner was happy with them.

He was happy with there sale and installation they where on time, tidy and polite. Yes they did organise it. Show additional information

Great customer service

Powersmart sales representative spent over an hour explaining everything even though he knew we were waiting on other quotes. Although other quotes were a little cheaper for the same thing we decided to go with powersmart because of the face to face service. The sales representative returned for a second visit to go over everything again as my husband was unavailable for his first visit.

Installation was prompt, installers were lovely and the installation was performed professionally. When they encounted a problem they came to talk to us and explained what they were doing to rectify it.

Customer service has been great, all communication to our service provider was emailed to me us as well to keep us informed.

Awesome company from start to finish

So happy with everything from the initial queries to the installation. Everyone was very professional and great customer service. Show additional information

Aftermarket help unsatisfying

Sales, quote, and install was smooth except it was calculated to produce more than it does and now we are paying a interest free loan plus still half of our normal electrical account on top of the loan. Not happy At all with aftermarket help. Calls remain unreturned by thier admin team. Would not recommend. Show additional information
Very professional company to deal with that answered all of my questions and queries and kept me informed of progress with design, installation and commissioning of the system. Show additional information
Marc from Powersmart Solar has been so helpful and responsive to my every query. I live in public housing and he provided all the paperwork and addressed questions raised by ACT Housing to their satisfaction. I am not certain of the value for money side of things, but I have seen similar systems offered in ads by other companies for about the same price. I feel that if all systems are ok technically and cost about the same as each other, then I would always make the decision based on the excellent customer service provided by Marc when choosing or recommending a supplier.

By the way your website and regular information on saving power and checking that your customers are getting the best service is great too!
Powersmart Solar's professionalism was of the highest callibre - they were honest, upfront and answered every question accurately. I know I had very high expectations of work quality, and Shane and Marc exceeded these. Their consideration and attention to detail has given us a solar installation 2nd to none. Even their electrical contractors installed the wiring out of view as I requested in our flat roofed home with challenging and limited access points. Being a large domestic installation, I was impressed by their many projects on many of the schools and colleges locally.

The alternate quote was friendly enough, but failed due to poor planning (suggesting 700m trenches would be required adding considerable cost!!), poor customer details management, and not wishing to answer questions in writing as requested.

Thank you Finn - it can be confusing when you start to research a solar installation, but I was able to navigate my way to final installation intially with your help followed with the team at Powersmart Solar.
Price: Not the lowest but the best value for money.

Components supplied: installers that I talked to spoke well of the inverter, mounting etc
For my peace of mind, I did not want cheapest system with totally obscure components which might not be repairable down the road for lack of parts.

Mounting: We don't get gale force winds but I like the idea that Powersmart provide a better than average structural support for panels.

Service rep: prompt response, very patient and helpful with my questions, no hard sell.

Installer: friendly, efficient, happy to answer yet more of my questions.

Schools around Canberra have used Powersmart. Admittedly this guarantees nothing but I was reassured that they weren't fly by night operators.
Marc and the team at Powersmart put the effort in to explaining the details and provided a complete service from system design to layout. They answered any questions we had promptly and accurately. Show additional information