Powersmart Solar Reviews

About Powersmart Solar, Solar Installers

Powersmart Solar designs and installs solar panels in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. Features of its systems include a five-year warranty in addition to that provided by the manufacturer. Extensive after-sales support is also provided by the company.

Powersmart Solar has more than ten years of experience in designing, installing and commissioning renewable energy systems. It therefore strives to provide the highest quality solar PV technology.

All prospective customers are provided with a personalised, obligation-free quote so they can determine their exact requirements when it comes to choosing a solar power system.

Powersmart Solar Solar Reviews

Marc from Powersmart Solar has been so helpful and responsive to my every query. I live in public housing and he provided all the paperwork and addressed questions raised by ACT Housing to their satisfaction. I am not certain of the value for money side of things, but I have seen similar systems offered in ads by other companies for about the same price. I feel that if all systems are ok technically and cost about the same as each other, then I would always make the decision based on the excellent customer service provided by Marc when choosing or recommending a supplier.

By the way your website and regular information on saving power and checking that your customers are getting the best service is great too!
Very professional company to deal with that answered all of my questions and queries and kept me informed of progress with design, installation and commissioning of the system. Show additional information
Powersmart Solar's professionalism was of the highest callibre - they were honest, upfront and answered every question accurately. I know I had very high expectations of work quality, and Shane and Marc exceeded these. Their consideration and attention to detail has given us a solar installation 2nd to none. Even their electrical contractors installed the wiring out of view as I requested in our flat roofed home with challenging and limited access points. Being a large domestic installation, I was impressed by their many projects on many of the schools and colleges locally.

The alternate quote was friendly enough, but failed due to poor planning (suggesting 700m trenches would be required adding considerable cost!!), poor customer details management, and not wishing to answer questions in writing as requested.

Thank you Finn - it can be confusing when you start to research a solar installation, but I was able to navigate my way to final installation intially with your help followed with the team at Powersmart Solar.
Price: Not the lowest but the best value for money.

Components supplied: installers that I talked to spoke well of the inverter, mounting etc
For my peace of mind, I did not want cheapest system with totally obscure components which might not be repairable down the road for lack of parts.

Mounting: We don't get gale force winds but I like the idea that Powersmart provide a better than average structural support for panels.

Service rep: prompt response, very patient and helpful with my questions, no hard sell.

Installer: friendly, efficient, happy to answer yet more of my questions.

Schools around Canberra have used Powersmart. Admittedly this guarantees nothing but I was reassured that they weren't fly by night operators.
Marc and the team at Powersmart put the effort in to explaining the details and provided a complete service from system design to layout. They answered any questions we had promptly and accurately. Show additional information