Progress Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Progress Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Progress Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Progress Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 50 607 264 728  ABN active since 28 Jul 2015 | Progress Electrical And Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 607 264 728  ACN active since 24 Jul 2015 | Progress Electrical And Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 344336C  Progress Electrical And Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,490 - $8,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Progress Electrical & Solar are your trusted professional solar panel suppliers and installers.

With over 30 years combined experience in the electrical industry we have the knowledge and know how to deliver the best solution for your situation and budget for all residential and commercial premises.

Our products offer industry leading warranties with brand you can count on, we can handle all types of solar designs from small residential installs to 100kW complex commercial projects.

We have offices in both Sydney & Newcastle servicing the wider Sydney region, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens,  Foster, Taree, Wauchope & Port Macquarie areas.

Why Choose Progress:
  • No Sub Contractors
  • Quality components
  • Industry experience
  • Reliable & Trustworthy
  • Exceptional aftersales service

Progress Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Very Professional

We were impressed right from the start with the professional presentation and understanding our needs. Only quality products used and installation was super efficient. The quote was detailed but easy to understand.
The people who own the business actually do the work, not some unrelated contractors.

Follow up after installation was excellent. Grid connection was arranged in a timely manner and everything exceeded our expectations.

Thoroughly recommended.

Excellent service

Quoting thorough, clear and efficient. Installation smooth. Customer service top class. Show additional information

Professional team from Salesman to Installers and feedback from company. Highly recommend Progress Electrical

Explained what they would submit application the following day.
I have been contacted by supplier and all is set up.

My Installation

From the time first I met with Rob from Progress to today when Mitch and his team installed the system I congratulate the company on their great customer service, attention to detail, prompt response to any questions and the quality workmanship of the installation, I have no hesitation in recommending the company to any potential customer in the Hunter region considering solar panels. Show additional information
Of the three quotes, two visited the site to ensure the specifics required to meet our electricity consumption.
Rob Croy of PE explained the details of his quote, gave us the option of two installations, with brochures for the two types of panels recommended, and the inverter.
I made several enquiries relating to the selection of panels and the size of array by email which were replied promptly by telephone.
Installation was completed efficiently in one day.

Good Service, prompt attention, polite and courteous

Sales manager arrived at the appointed time; answered my questions without waffling; gave details of the better systems.
No pressure to choose!

Installation went very well. Installers arrived on time and were unobtrusive during installation.
My electricity provider has to install a new meter - so not yet connected to the grid. There was some confusion there, because I was advised to speak to the provider before installation, whereas the installer had not then provided the certification papers to arrange the new meter.

Great people to deal with

During Covid 19 Rob came to see us, we sat down on our back deck & he clearly explained everything giving us a couple of options & explaining the differences between them. He was very knowledgeable about installation, he also checked the power box identified what was required.
Mitchell turned up as arranged on time for the installation, he was very polite & efficient. The install was done in a day, the mounting of the inverter was done neatly & located where I asked it to be. All wiring is out of sight fed up inside the wall & inside the roof cavity. All rubbish was removed & site left clean & tidy.

I was connected to the app for the inverter, shown how to use it to check its operation & shown how to shut down the system if it is ever needed. All documentation with my electricity supplier was taken care of for me.
Happy to recommend the team from Progress Electrical & Solar
Jeff.

Local expertise

Professional from start to finish. The team from Progress Electrical and Solar delivered on price, quality and installation keeping us informed all the way through the process Show additional information

Ezy pzy

The response from Progress Electrical was like, the next day and when a date and time for the quote was agreed apon, they weren't late and the professionalism I received from Rob was informative and helpful in every way. On the day of installation Andrew and his crew were polite and understanding to my requests, cleaned up and the whole process took only half a day. Show additional information

Answered all our questions. Small local business. All components had very good ratings. On time and effecient

Excellent service. Good quality products used. Installers were effecient, polite and tidy. Show additional information

Best equipment and price

Best equipment fronius and rec panels and the best price. Kept to their words at every stage. Provided all information. Respectful and professional. Have their own installation team. Very happy I went with them. Show additional information

Fantastic company

Rob was extremly noligable and helping us decide what system was best for us. I would recommened them to anyone. Show additional information

Fast and efficient

Sales and quoting process was simple and easy to understand. They were not pushy. The installation was faster than expected and the guys who came out were polite, informative, tidy, and punctual. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Show additional information